The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Hope the New Year turns things around for you, Frustrated. Sorry you're having a bad day.

GP- I know. Where's Opera? Hope you are well out there! We all go through busy times, and times we may just need to take a break from thinking about ttc. I am off work for a month, so I have extra time. I hope AF doesn't get you this month.

I'm getting ready to go to a get-together to celebrate the New Year. I kinda just want to stay home with the dogs and watch a movie, but I need to get out. Good news! I think I got a positive opk today. I'll know for sure tomorrow if it's light again. The dye was kinda blotchy on both lines but it looked pretty close to positive. I really want to catch that eggy. BDing for the next 3 days. Yippee!!!

Hope the New Year turns things around for you, Frustrated. Sorry you're having a bad day.

GP- I know. Where's Opera? Hope you are well out there! We all go through busy times, and times we may just need to take a break from thinking about ttc. I am off work for a month, so I have extra time. I hope AF doesn't get you this month.

I'm getting ready to go to a get-together to celebrate the New Year. I kinda just want to stay home with the dogs and watch a movie, but I need to get out. Good news! I think I got a positive opk today. I'll know for sure tomorrow if it's light again. The dye was kinda blotchy on both lines but it looked pretty close to positive. I really want to catch that eggy. BDing for the next 3 days. Yippee!!!

Good luck! Catch that eggy!

Hey girls sorry I haven't checked in much we went to Wexcombe in Hampshire (The country) for a while after Christmas and didn't have much phone signal or any internet!!

I loved it though caught up on some reading in front of a warm log fire with my fiance and the In-Laws :) Anyway on CD19 And Ov'D around the 28th I think and we've been bding like rabbits while away we had a bit of reconnection time and relaxed and this made it more fun as well :) We bd'd almost every day since the 23rd December so I don't think we'll have missed the eggy at any rate but only time will tell.

AF is due on: 15th so wish me luck (However I refuse to test until i'm a week late after last months dilemma lol)

Good Luck to all still TTC and H&H months ahead to our pregnant ladies!! xxxx

Hey girls sorry I haven't checked in much we went to Wexcombe in Hampshire (The country) for a while after Christmas and didn't have much phone signal or any internet!!

I loved it though caught up on some reading in front of a warm log fire with my fiance and the In-Laws :) Anyway on CD19 And Ov'D around the 28th I think and we've been bding like rabbits while away we had a bit of reconnection time and relaxed and this made it more fun as well :) We bd'd almost every day since the 23rd December so I don't think we'll have missed the eggy at any rate but only time will tell.

AF is due on: 15th so wish me luck (However I refuse to test until i'm a week late after last months dilemma lol)

Good Luck to all still TTC and H&H months ahead to our pregnant ladies!! xxxx

Goooood luck! Glad you got some time to catch up on your reading. I just finished my book today, and now I need to find a new one til the next book in the series comes out. Reading time is absolutely essential to our mental health!

I'm due for AF today, but she is a no-show. Going to wait for DH to get back from work-travel before testing. I think I'll test on Saturday morning if AF hasn't shown up!

Hi Ladies!!!!!! I'm FINALLY back!

I read all the posts since I've been gone! Oh my goodness! I'm glad for the most part everyone seems to be doing well and I hope you all had a terrific holiday season and New Year!

Anyway, I have been SOOO busy and today is the first day since before Christmas that I can actually just sit back and relax! Whew! I have been thinking of you all while I've been gone though and I SO appreciate you keeping up with the thread.

So get this...I had to explain to DH why I was so wanting a baby (he was on board before we moved this summer but after the move life has been a bit chaotic and I didn't realize he wasn't really on board anymore) which he thankfully understood, but then I came to the realization that we probably should wait a few months and he caught the baby bug! Yesterday we were grabbing a few things from the grocery store and he wanted to stop and look at baby stuff (our grocery store is like WalMart except without all the rumors of products being made by slaves in other countries). I was like, wtf???!!!!! Lol! Now he's all about making babies. Sigh. I know, it's a good thing, but why did he have to catch baby fever when I'm trying to be all responsible about it! Men.

Also, DH's family was in town this weekend and his mom popped the question to us (to me specifically)..."so when are you going to start making grand-babies?" Ugh!

Anyway, those are my main updates. I think I'm about to O again but I need to be careful b/c I'd be due around the same time things start to really ramp up at my job. If I can hold out even two months I'd be okay with taking maternity leave in January as things are much calmer for my particular position in the spring semester. DH really isn't helping that situation though.

Anyway, I've missed you all!!!!! :hug:

:hug:

We missed you, too!

It sounds like your position is a pretty common one! They sit down and talk about why one wants to TTC and the other doesn't and they end up changing each others minds! :haha:

Hopefully you can jump back on the bandwagon soon!

Welcome back Opera!! Good luck GingerPanda. You all have much more self control with the testing then I did! Lionchild, hope you did O!

Jenzy, is the KY in your username your initials, or does it stand for Kentucky?

I am shocked at the amount of self-control I have! Earlier I thought "Maybe I should take an OPK to see if it's positive and a possible indicator of pregnancy!" But it would be cheating on DH, and I really don't want to see a BFN without DH here to comfort me. We have until the end of March to get pregnant, then my doctor wants to start testing. I don't wanna get to that point.

But AF is officially MIA now! But I've never been regular, so I don't think it means anything yet.

Happy New Year ladies!!

Opera - aww thats great news that DH caught the baby bug! I love it when they are in those moods! Try not to think about work...the more you "plan" it the more it does not work out....know what I mean? Thats what they all say. Just go with the flow!

As for me...DH's surgery is the 22nd of this month!! I need all the positive thoughts I can get!

Welcome back Bumblebee and Opera!

Bumblebee-it sounds like you have a good chance this month with all your bd-ing. GL!

Gingerpanda- I am so excited for you! I hope this is it! I have a really good feeling, but of course I'm not a psychic or anything. We'll be here either way. FX!

Opera- Watch, you'll get your bfp because it's bad timing. Isn't this how these things seem to work? Either way, I hope the dh maintains his baby fever until you're ready again.

Stinas- I'll keep you and your dh in my thoughts. I hope the surgery gets you your bfp, and I also hope your husband isn't too freaked out about it. Keep us updated.

I think I o'd last night. I had a positive opk yesterday and a negative today. I had sharp pain in my right ovary area last night for several hours. We've been bd-ing, including last night. I'm hoping we get lucky! GL ladies in the tww!

Thanks, Lionchild! I hope so!

The only "symptoms" I have are that my lower abdomen has a kind of "full" feeling, and makes it so that it feels weird to sleep on my stomach. Which is my favorite way to sleep, by the way. Also, even when I'm starving, my stomach feels full like I've just stuffed myself. So sometimes if I'm active or after I eat, I will throw up a little. I never feel nauseous, though. And my boobs don't hurt.

GingerPanda yeah it stands for Kentucky. We probably don't live too far apart. Like an hour or so!

GingerPanda- It's normal not to have any symptoms so early. My friends who have had babies didn't have symptoms until 6-7 weeks. I think that since many of the girls on here are actively paying attention to every ache and bloat, they tend to associate every early feeling as a symptom of pregnancy, which may or may not be the case (even when they are pregnant). My boobs hurt every month before my af (sometimes a lot, sometimes a little). I also get nausea and exhaustion a couple of days before af. I also got those feelings with my bfp. After months of symptom spotting when first ttc, I realized that I couldn't count on anything early on as being a symptom. It's ok to symptom spot, of course—it's difficult not to. I just wouldn't place to much reliability on it. The best symptom to get excited over is the no show of af. So far so good on that one, GP! I am keeping my fingers crossed tightly for you. I do think that reading that other pregnant women are having symptoms at 4 weeks may cause additional worry to those pregnant ladies who don't have any symptoms early on. That's just my opinion though. GL!!

Thanks, Lionchild. That helped me feel better. :hugs:

DH got to come home early from his work travel, so I'll get to test tomorrow morning if AF still hasn't shown up! :thumbup:

My boobs always hurt before AF arrives, but they feel fine now. :shrug:

DH and I have decided that we will be going out to dinner tomorrow night no matter what. If it's a :bfp:, then it will be a celebratory dinner. If it's a :bfn:, then we will be getting hammered. :haha:

My only true symptom was extreme bloating and gas pains. I'd never felt like that before.

Good luck testing. Either way sounds fun.

I have been pretty bloaty too. I guess I just figured it was from traveling with DH and eating out a lot. I guess we'll see tomorrow!

If it's negative, AF will probably start afterwards. That happened to me more than a few times last year, where I would NOT start AF until I had taken a hpt and gotten a negative. Then I would start within the hour.

GP what happened? Don't keep us waiting on the edge of our seats! Fx tightly for u :flower:

GP- Ha! You sound like me and my dh. We would celebrate in the same way. Also, I always start af right after I test (when she is late). It is so irritating! I hope this time is an exception. Can't wait to hear the results tomorrow!

Jenzy-How are you feeling? Any new symptoms now that the bump has graduated to a green olive? Cravings, ms, etc?

Mainly I just gag all the time- in the shower, brushing my teeth, etc. I don't crave much as I can barely decide what to eat ever! I could sleep or lay on the couch all day. Others have it so much worse so I can't complain too much!

I'm more annoyed with work. People keep asking if I am pregnant. They are spreading around rumors since I put that I can't have CMV positive babies anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->