The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Lionchild - Thank you very much! He is scared about the surgery, but the doc told him this surgery is a ton less painful than the biopsy was. He actually said it was a walk in the park compared to that. We shall see I guess. I will keep you ladies updated!
I hope you o'd!!!! FX!

Stinas, How long do they think it will be til you see results after the surgery?

Hello Hello Hello Ladies and HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I'm glad everyone seems to be doing great (if not excellent) and still progressing towards our inevitable BFPs (or in some cases, our Hubbies are - lol @ Opera:flower:) I have HIGH hopes for all of us this year! :hug:

DF & I had a lovely vacation and celebrated with our friends who married on New Years Eve (so wonderfully adorable) in Palm Springs, CA. Not as hot as I would have thought, but Dryyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Anyway, there was a MASSIVE blunder on my part - so my temperature did a HUGE spike on CD21, then back down, then lower still (I should say LOWEST) then I kinda gave up b/c I realized the thermometer kept flashing "LOW". So I bought a new thermom and wouldn't you know it THAT battery was bad, too (UGH!) so I just went about temping with faulty thermoms just to keep the habit up, really, but ultimately was frustrating myself to NO end!
Then, on a whim I took an HPT on CD24....... right away I saw a line......
HOLY F#*^ SH($&!!!!!!!! I called DF in right away and we were getting excited and nervous..... We couldn't believe our eyes, and I was only 8 dpo (I congratulated myself for listening to my body and knowing when I O'd) and I was ASTOUNDED........
Then I realized my Horrible, Horrific, Depressing Error -
I mixed up my tests and took an OPK instead of and HPT:dohh:

I cried. Mostly because I felt bad for exciting my hubby and then having to tell him my mistake :(

Needless to say, I felt pretty stupid about that - HOW could I have fooled myself into thinking I was getting a BFP at EIGHT DAYS PAST OVULATION!? HA! I need to get my TTC-crazy had examined! Hee Hee!

Anyway, I'm SO VERY glad we're back at home - I'm over the disappointment now, and FINALLY have a new battery in my thermometer....
But I must say here that I am NOT sure at all now that I have Ovulated this cycle b/c I think my temps are just not reflecting that confirmation (even with the low battery) and my cervix is literally STUCK in a FIRM/Medium/Medium/Creamy state (seriously) for FOREVER now, but the last two days has been getting SOFTER, so I really am just at a total LOSS.

I wish so badly that I hadn't forgotten my thermometer at Christmas Time, and I'm also Upset that I now rely SO much on all these little technological gadgets and I'm just kicking myself for peeing on a silly OPK, but I guess that I have to have a funky cycle every now and then....

Here's FX for O-ing, and KNOWING (haha, rhyme!)! I will just let this go and chalk it up to a bad experience.

That and I may still O yet! Or DID when I thought and just won't know until later! I'm just gonna shrug it off and Keep BDing every other day like a good girl :)

.... just in case ;)

Brie, I feel bad for laughing, but that was just too funny!

Well, all. I took my FRER this morning.

I'm trying to convince myself that it's a BFN because it is. But every time I look at it, I keep thinking I see the faintest line, and my POASaholic brain just can't let it go!

Brie, you need to get a new battery (they're cheap), as they can really throw off temps! I had that happen as well - very frustrating.

Did you know that OPKs can also pick up the pregnancy hormone?

I am quite confident that she would not have arrived if I hadn't taken the test! :haha:

So I had to drive into the city today to get a new heating element for my clothes dryer. Took the dryer apart, removed the old element, installed the new one, put it all back together, turned it on... It still doesn't get hot! FML :dohh:

JenzyKY - They said it could be as early as a week! Super excited, but not putting my hopes up that high.

Hi ladies,

Brie~ I had to giggle there for a moment that sounds like something I would do. Hoping your bd~ing does the trick though

GP~ sorry this month wasn't your month the witch can be cruel I have all my bodily parts firmly crossed for next month.

Lionchild~ fingers crossed that you ovulated and your on your way to your BFP

Please note girls that if I have made any spelling errors it's because my phone died in the middle of typing this the first time so pinched my fiances phone to reply only I'm not sure to how it works ha ha,
Oops x x x

Love to you all x x x

GingerPanda - I'm positive that AF likes to wait until we've exhausted all our HPTs - she's an expensive bitch isn't she? FX for next month!

Puppymom - I did finally get myself a new battery...... and my thermometer still flashes "LOW" (WTF!?!?!?) Thankfully, it's reading quicker, so I think it's working correctly :) Still, I'm gonna buy myself an entirely new one next week, just to be sure.

Does it just flash low at the very beginning? Ours do at work if the temp is under 90 til it reads higher.

got a positive OPK today.... CP is high and softer & CM is thin, creamy/wet... FX FX FX!!!

Thanks girls!

Jenzy - what's CMV positive baby? Do you work in a NICU? My mom works in L&D....

HAHA, apparently the abbreviated lingo doesn't stop at TTC, but continue even after the Baby is born, lol!

Wikipedia article on CMV: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cytomegalovirus

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->