The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

CMV is a scary virus that causes tons of birth defects or death inutero. Luckily that baby has now been moved out of the nursery to the pediatric floor!

Yes, I work in the NICU.

Fingers crossed to all trying I'm just waiting to see if af arrives on 15th!! Got my fingers crossed we bd-d enough to get a sticky one xx

Omg I got my dates mixed up the 15th was the date af showed up last month lol :)

omg that was a silly moment af is due on 10th which means a happy me cause it's due earlier than I thought which means we find out soon if we've got a little bean xxx

GL, BumbleBee!! My fingers are crossed!

I'll be testing on the 12th (2 days early). I have to test early because I'm headed on a vacation with my best friend that day for a week, and I need to make sure I'm not drinking alcohol if pregnant. I will still only drink a little if it is negative (just in case).

Fingers crossed for everyone who is testing or getting ready to!

So this is weird. I'm not sure if AF actually showed up... The blood that showed up after I took the test was brown (which I rarely have with AF), but it was enough to make me think it was her.

But yesterday when I went to the bathroom, there was hardly anything, and nothing red! So I figured I would give it today, and there has been absolutely nothing but some slightly brown-tinted CM. I don't know what's going on. AF is always 5 days, and would be heaviest and bright red on day 3, which is where I'm at. :shrug:

Fingers crossed gingerpanda that its just late implantation bleeding at the start of a bfp :flower:

Thanks Brie for the luck so far only symptom i've had is slight cramping on one side. Which I normally only get when my period is due (but not like this if that makes any sense???).

I'm trying not to symptom spot or anything else. Don't know if i'll test on 10th may wait until I'm quite late this month after the other months nonsense when it was late for no reason don't want to be going through that again :haha: and plus i've had 3 recurrent miscarriages even if we are pregnant i'll be approaching this very cautiously!!

Much love to you all
xxxxxxxxx

Gd luck everyone! I'm a few days from o'ing and feeling positive - definitely going to bd everyday from now until confirmed :thumbup: ooooh the 10th isn't far away fx for u bumblebee :flower:

Thanks, Bumblebee. Good luck for you! :dust:

Sorry if you've already mentioned it, but since you've had 3 miscarriages recently, haven't they done any sort of testing into why that might be? Sorry for your losses. :cry:

Hey gingerpanda,

I don't mind you asking hun but yes we had tests done nov/early december and we were told after all the tests were complete we're allowed to ttc again however haven't received results from tests as yet we finished them all by December and have to wait until February fro results to come back. It's rubbish!!

In a way I like to see our losses as a good thing when we do finally get our sticky one it'll get more love than ever before because of the situations we've been in in the past. If that makes sense.
xxxxxx

Nice clear temp DIP this morning (I usually show one on charts before O) so I'm hoping it's a good sign!
CP is high & soft this morning, and CM is watery/milky, but feels a little thick so I'm not entirely sure whats up (this whole cycle has been a confusing disaster so I'm not getting my hopes up just yet, lol). BD just in case :)

I do have a question: I just got a package of Wondfo OPK & HPT for Xmas. I have only had a close-to-positive-but-not-quite OPK and several clear negatives, but when I tested with a Walgreens brand and Wondfo the other night, I got a +Walgreens, and a -Wondfo. I have not had a positive Wondfo. Anyone have any experience with the Wondfo OPKs & HPTs?? Are they not very sensitive? Do you think I got a bad batch? Hmmm....

Hi Ladies! Haven't posted anything in a bit because we were super busy with the Holidays and then I caught an awful cold. Just wanted to say hi and see how everyone is doing. I am starting my first round of Clomid in two weeks. Any advice on what to expect?

Brie-I find the Wondfo opks to be confusing, but I still use them because they are so inexpensive. I have been finding the line darkness and thickness is variable across the two lines. Whichever looks the closest to positive, I take as a positive. I also know which one is positive because the next day, I'll get a clear negative. My af still comes every month, so I know I'm O-ing. I just don't get clear positives.

Welcome back, JJDreams. I've never taken clomid, so I can't offer any advice on that.

The same thing happened to me with OPKs... I bought IC and I never got a clear positive, but after an "almost positive" they got clearly negative so I took it as a positive one... and it turns out it was because I am pregnant from that cycle.

I just BD when they started getting darker and until they were not anymore. Maybe we have a short surge and it's hard to catch!

Hey Ladies...I am SO sorry I'm such a slacker with this thread and the forum in general. Question, is anyone else having to search for this thread to find it or does it still show up easily for y'all under the TTC#1 section. I've had to search for it the last couple of times and I'm not sure why, seeing as there was a current post each day.

GL to everyone who is about to O or test!!! I can't wait to hear happy news!!!

Gingerpanda...I understand your frustration with AF. Sometimes she kinda doesn't show up for me either, like the past two cycles. It's odd, because I'm sure I O'd at least once, so you'd think I'd get AF but nothing. My doctor said I can safely blame PCOS. GRRR!

I did just have a few days of spotting so I thought I might be trying to O again but my body was acting more like it was gearing up for (or having) AF so I'm probably going to change my chart over if I don't have a temp spike by tomorrow.

Brie...omgoodness! I would be so mad at myself. :hugs:

I promise I'll try to not to be such a stranger!!!! Thanks to all for keeping the thread up!

borr...did I ever give you a flashy sign? I'll have to check after posting this!

Hey all!

Opera if u use the 'user cp' button in the top right corner it will give u a list of threads u have commented on so no need to search every time! It's a life saver :flower:

Well ever since I started charting in July I have o'd on cd20 like clockwork. Until this month.... Apparently I o'd 3 days ago on cd14! Caught me completely unawares so unfortunately no bd on o day or day before so I feel like I've wasted a month but am pleased that my o date is earlier as the eggs are better quality?! Is that right? Ff isn't positive though so we'll keep bding until cd20 or whatever dpo it is! Hope all is ok with everyone else :thumbup:

Thanks Jenzy...is that because it got buried or do they do that occasionally? I had another thread similar to this one and it got lost so I just started a new one. Long story short, I'm glad I did b/c I met all of you but I'm sad that others won't find us as likely.

Anyway, thanks again!

Oh, and I had a temp spike today. Not a big one, so I'm still not sure but we'll see. Definitely timed things right if that's the case though...

Good luck, everyone!

I am feeling queasy this morning. Took a DollarTree test, and I think it's BFN.

Thanks opera, you did give me a sign I just like to read the thread and something comment :flower:

They change the threads because they think it's more appropriate for another section I guess! But yeah, I use the User CP and that way I look at all the threads I have commented on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->