The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Hi Ladies,

Well af is MIA :) day 4 did a test cause couldn't wait to find out and it was a bfn

so we shall see what happens in a week or so xxxx

GP! You're from Nashville???!!!! I went to Vanderbilt!!! Yay Go Dores!!!! Hehe about having to translate for your DH!

Brie....my fingers are crossed doubly for you (figuratively of course)! Also, Spring Awakening is such a WONDERFUL musical! It's so nice to find other musicians here. Break a leg at your audition (in opera we say "Toi, toi, toi")!!!! And have fun directing your own show. I just stage managed/assistant directed my first opera. It was a hoot (and I got paid!!!!!)!!!! Now we really have a lot in common! Let's make having a baby our next thing in common, agreed?!

Yes, I'm a bit excessive on exclamation points!!!!

Oooohhhh Bumblebee I hope this is your month!!!!

Everyone else I hope the best for you! Lots of :dust: !!!!!!

This cycle is acting like PCOS is taking over my body. It's rather frustrating. I had a small temp dip (three days in a row) but it wasn't very strong so FF hasn't recognized it yet. I've also been spotting every day/every other day for about two weeks now. That is SO frustrating but I guess my uterus is being cleaned out at least. We'll see what happens. It seems like my normal non-fertile temps are starting to get higher on average which I take as a good sign because I've noticed that a lot of healthy women who don't have a lot of trouble getting pregnant seem to have higher avg. temps. I could be completely talking out of my behind here but that's just what I've noticed in general. Who knows. Anyway...talk to you all later!

GP- Have fun on your trip! I love Nashville!

Brie- GL on babymaking!! Break a leg at the audition!! It's great to know some of you girls share common interests with me. I grew up doing musicals. My first dream as a child was to be on Broadway. I still sing show tunes around the house while I clean. I sometimes wonder what would have happened if I had decided to pursue it rather than follow my other passion.

Try2FindBaby-I agree with Brie. I would definitely try to help dh find treatments for his depression. It sounds like it may be a contributor to the challenges you are facing with ttc. Plus, I'm sure you want a happy, healthy hubby.

BumbleBee- FX FX FX

Opera- Sorry you have been having such a confusing time. I imagine it is extremely frustrating not knowing how to interpret temps, etc.

AF got me today. First one since mc. Of course it happens soon after I arrive on my beach vacation. At least I know my cycle is back. According to my positive opk and the ovary pains I experienced, I o'd on January 2nd. This means my luteal phase was 10 days. This is normal for me. I've tried not to worry to much about the fact that my lp is on the shorter side of "typical." But honestly gals, do you think I should be concerned about a 10 day luteal phase? The longest I have ever had was an lp of 11 days (when I took b6). I can't help but think my shorter lp may be contributing to me not conceiving (and mc). Could progesterone cream possibly help?

I am so happy that opera posted that this was moved, I've tried looking for this thread and was wondering where it disappeared to! I've read back a little bit, but I'm totally lost! Good luck to everyone waiting for their BFP!
Afm, I'm waiting to O. Cd 9 so I've probably got a good 10 days or more. And I can't explain it, but I'm feeling really good about this month! I'm likely testing on my bday in feb. But I feel like I might also O early, don't know why I feel like that, but I do, so hopefully good vibes are good news!
Baby dust for everyone!

GP! You're from Nashville???!!!! I went to Vanderbilt!!! Yay Go Dores!!!! Hehe about having to translate for your DH!

Hey, Vandy! I'm about 25 minutes away from there as I type this! Very nice school. When I was little my mother made me do cheerleading, and we cheered at half-time at a Vandy basketball game. My sister also had open-heart surgery at Vanderbilt Hospital several years ago to correct a congenital heart defect (which my kids will have to be tested for in-utero).

I grew up west of Nashville, close to downtown. So pretty close to Vandy. Small world! I actually will be near there today, going to visit Centennial Park with my little cousin. They've apparently had pretty much non-stop rain, and some of my parents' neighborhood is flooded from the Harpeth river right now. My parents actually weren't able to leave their house to come have dinner with us last night.

But visiting, as now I live in Northern Kentucky, about 25 minutes from Cincinnati, OH.

The audition went very well & I got called back for the lead female part and two supporting female roles! YAYA! FX

That aside, I'm still awaiting O and I'm pretty much ready to lose my mind over this!!! I wish I had a NORMAL cycle like all the other women I know with their periods comin' every 28 days and their friggin regular Ovulations and their "pregnancy scares" and all that baloney! UGH!

Well, I'm off to a birthday lunch to distract myself :)

Hey girls well still nothing but had that bfp other day so have a feeling af is gonna do what it did the other month n be a week n a.half late for the fun of it :haha: hopefully not though.

Although I have just started a new job today so theres some pros n cons to this month but at the same time me & fiance know we can get through this xx

OKay, so today I really wanted to get up at the buttcrack of dawn and go for a bike ride to the beach to watch the sunrise - I have NO idea what prompted this madness, but it was a successful, BEAUTIFUL mission... however, it meant that I did not get to temp at my normal time (actually, I woke up @ 5:15 to go pee, then tossed & turned for a bit, THEN took my temp, cuz I realized I wasn't going to get back to sleep). There weren't any major changes or whatever, but I'm hoping hoping hoping it goes up tomorrow!

I had some LOVELY stretchy, perfect looking EWCM last night, so I ran to DF and we hopped in the sack quick as bunnies!

This morning, my CM was back to creamy, but my CP was HSO (but I try not to check in am so much b/c it's always higher in the am...) We shall see!

Also, today the Cast List comes out for Spring Awakening and I'm very excited - I felt really good about my audition and callbacks so hopefully I got one of the three parts I was gunning for :)

..... Oh, and it's my 28th birthday today :) WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Brie!! Let us know when you find out news about the Cast List! Hope this birthday proves lucky for you in more ways than one.

Bumblebee-still keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Welcome back, Toni!

Well today is the day I have decided to test. Super nervous about testing cause I have never gotten a BFP. Even said to DH that I was going to stop and buy some tests on the way home but added that I completely expect to see a bfn. He of course goes you don't know that maybe it will be positive. I will keep you ladies updated. Still sitting in the library studying have my first midterm tomorrow. Oh how I hate compressed terms in school but it's the home stretch once I get this done at the end of the month I will officially be done school.

Bfn tonight. But at least I know now. Thinking my positive opk was wrong and I'm just Oing now. Which would be fine with me DH and I bd like rabbits on the weekend. Hope all you ladies are doing well.

Sorry frustrated42 hope you're ok

I am a week later 2mo tested last week & was bfn so will see but not holding up hope xxx

I'm surprisingly ok with the bfn. I thought I would be devastated but I think with everything else going on that I just moved passed it. I finishing my last term in school which is a compressed term to finish at the end of the month an DH and I are in the process of buying our first home. So with everything it didn't phase me that much that it was a bfn.

Sorry about the bfn, Frustrated. But you seem like you're dealing with it pretty well. :thumbup:

Sorry I haven't been on much. I've been traveling.

As far as where I'm at in my cycle... If I go by the first day I had the weird spotting, today was CD13. Not temping or using OPKs this cycle, so I don't know when/if I O'd. :shrug:

Hello ladies!

Sorry about the bfn, Frustrated! I'm glad you weren't totally devastated, though. Way to keep up the spirits!

I had a really fantastic birthday (mostly - got in a weird fight with DF, but it's all ok now). Thanks y'all for the birthday wishes!!!
I think I may have O'd today (though I didn't temp this am b/c I'd had a few drinks last night and didn't bother). But my CP was HSO today :) that plus the EWCM the other day - feeling good!

ALSO - I got the role of Wendla Bergman in Spring Awakening :) Very excited and I'm looking forward to doing the show! Hopefully this luck will rub off in other areas, nudge nudge :)

Congrats on getting the role hun!

I am now 7 days late & only random slight cramping. Today though (tmi by the way.......) I felt like a blob of heat thinking period had started ran to bathroom & it was A LOT of lotiony cm!! It was really weird think I'm going to test 2mo morning I think as long as af hasn't shown up yet. I'm still expecting a bfn
Xxxxx

Thanks Bumblebee! And that's such exciting news!!!! FX for a BFP instead of what you're expecting! <3

Frustrated- Sorry about bfn. Buying a house is exciting and definitely distracting. I found it was a nice relief from thinking about ttc. GL next cycle!

Brie- Congrats!!! That is awesome news!! So are you a professional actor, or do you just do it for fun?

Bumblebee-I'm keeping my FX! Let us know how it turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->