The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Did test today bfn as predicted. Hopefully witch will show her face sooner rather than later so we can just move on normally after a few days i'd get a positive. Xx

Lionchild - I am a professional actor, vocalist and dancer. I went to school & have a degree in Theatre Arts and have been performing Musical Theatre since I was a kid, but then moved into the professional arena about 10 years ago :) I definitely still think it's fun, but it's a LOT of work, especially now that I have started directing in the last 4 years! I teach, too :)

Other News: OK, I am pretty much completely fed up with my body right now! I cant tell if I've O'd yet or not! Actually, buy my temps, I absolutely haven't. But I've had EWCM, HSO cervix, twignes, breakouts, all my usual signs plus a few new ones and I just can't figure out WHAT is going on!!!!! I'm so frustrated when I think about it so I DON'T think about it, but then I DO think about it and I get really worried that maybe I'm having an anovulatory cycle!?!?!
Have you ladies had an anovulatory cycle before? Did you have O symptoms, and just not release an egg? Or no symptoms? HELP! I'm gonna go crazy, lol! :)

P.S. I'm wondering if I DID somehow O and am, like, a week past it b/c I'm getting the irritable PMS-y feeling I usually get around then..... I just don't know. I'm hoping and NOT hoping that my thermometer is still broken :p

Le Sigh.

Can you post your chart, Brie?

I have had similar cycles, which have turned out anovulatory. But, you never know!

Not quite sure how to do that, but here's the link: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

I dunno if that'll work, but if you could tell me how to put it in my signature, like yours Bumblebee, I'd sure appreciate it! <3

Brie, that doesn't work because it goes to your personal chart, which needs a password. So, here's how you can get it in your link, like mine and many others!

Go to your chart...
Click "Sharing" tab at top right
Under "Charting Home Page" click "Get Code"
You'll want to copy the codes under bbCode (copy and past it into your signature under User CP) -- if you want the one with the little image, copy the one for Chart Thumbnail, and if you just want the regular link, like I have, copy the one for Simple Link.

That should work!

Brie, that doesn't work because it goes to your personal chart, which needs a password. So, here's how you can get it in your link, like mine and many others!

Go to your chart...
Click "Sharing" tab at top right
Under "Charting Home Page" click "Get Code"
You'll want to copy the codes under bbCode (copy and past it into your signature under User CP) -- if you want the one with the little image, copy the one for Chart Thumbnail, and if you just want the regular link, like I have, copy the one for Simple Link.

That should work!

HAHA, thank you! I figured copy/pasting wasn't the way to do it :) Thanks for the help!

Hey girls,

Getting fed up today and need a rant feeling really grumpy today.
Still no af 1 wk and 3 days late bfn and she just will not show her face I wish she'd just show up so we can get on with things. It's making me feel really defective and when we go for results from fertility tests I feel like its going to be bad news because until recently my cycles have always been really spot on.

Anyway rant over sorry to bring the page down :-( xxxx

Brie - by the looks of your chart, I would say that you have not ovulated.

Bumblebee - do you chart at all? That would give you a better indication of what's happening right now.

No think I might start next month though at this rate! It's maddening not knowing what's going on
Xxx

Bumblebee - I feel your pain!! Hang in there... SOMETHING is bound to happen at some point!

Puppymom - I know. And it sucks. :p at least there's still a chance, but I'm just having a hard time not being absolutely uncomfortably frustrated by this cycle! I'm trying to focus on work/the shows and just keep BDing. I was REALLY confused by the ewcm, I gotta say! But something will happen eventually.... I hope!

Everyone keep your heads up! :thumbup:

So, either AF has started a week early for me (which has never happened before in my life), or I'm having some major IB or something. No cramping or anything... I've just been having the brown spotting the last few days. Saturday it was light, yesterday it was barely there, and today it's heavier than it was on Saturday. I don't know what's going on. :dohh:

Fingers crossed its IB gingerpanda my af still not here pains like she should be but still playing hide and seek

Fingers crossed its IB gingerpanda my af still not here pains like she should be but still playing hide and seek

Thanks. The bleeding has gotten heavier and more red. AF isn't supposed to be here until early February... So I don't really know what's going on. :wacko:

I hope your body does what it needs to do, so that you can try again for your sticky bean!

Brie-What an awesome job! Like any job though, I understand that to you it's still work (not all fun and games). In answer to your question, I have had three annovulatory cycles since I began charting. You will eventually ovulate. For me, I had light to moderate spotting a little later than af would have arrived if I had Oed, but not a real af. Eventually I would o and then af would come as expected.

GP- Are you certain you o'd this month? It is possible that you are having heavier ib than some people have, or it could be that you o'd early (or possibly an annovulatory cycle). Fingers crossed it is ib. Also, if for some reason your hormones were out of whack this month and your body didn't produce enough progesterone, then, I think, af could come early. This would be unusual if this hasn't happened before though. Of course, I'm not a doctor, so what do I know. I like to think I know what's going on after all the hours spent reading about fertility. I hate how confusing our bodies can be sometimes. It's worse when we are paying so close attention to our cycles. I guess you'll know more around the time you are expecting af. GL!

BB- I hope you get some answers about your cycle soon. I know how frustrating the wait can be.

As for my update, I'm starting SMEP today (cycle day 8). I'm excited! I like to have a plan! I also am taking B-complex this month. When I took B6 alone in the past, my lp went from 10 to 11 days. Someone on another thread said you shouldn't take B6 alone, so I found a B-complex that had in it the same amount of B6 I was taking alone (50mcg). As a side note, I've almost made it to a year ttc. If I don't get a bfp this cycle, it will have been a year. I know it's just a number, but I really don't want to get to that year mark. When I think back to last year at this time, my feelings about everything have changed so much. It seems so long ago. I know a few of you have already made it to your year mark. Did you find it especially difficult? I don't want to stir up sad feelings, I'm just wondering if it's silly that I'm feeling extra anxious about this month.

Let's go October/November babies!!!

Thanks, LionChild.

I don't have any clue what's going on. I just hope everything is cleared up in a week or so! I don't have any of my usual AF symptoms except some very slight bloating (which isn't as much as I normally have). Also, I think I'm getting sick because my tonsils are swollen, and I feel exhausted.

I haven't reached my one year mark yet, but DH and I will be going in to all the testing at the end of March because of my history. So I'm feeling really anxious about it. I'm trying to stay positive and put my faith in science to help me conceive. :thumbup:

I would love to have an October baby! I just feel like I wouldn't want a December baby, since all the holiday stuff, plus my niece's birthday is 12/24. I guess it makes me feel selfish that all eyes wouldn't be on my baby! :haha:

Hey Everyone!

Yes, I'm sorry I fail at life. I just don't have as much time as I used to. Kind of a bummer really.

Anyway, I read through most of the posts and it looks like everyone is waiting for answers. Me too. I have NO idea what on earth is going on with my chart. Take a look at it please and give me some advice!!!! There was one point where I thought I might have O'd but FF didn't recognize it. In general my temps are a bit higher than they used to be. Don't think I'm pregnant or anything like that, however I have been nesting like crazy. My apartment officially looks beautiful!!!! Yay for turning old unused objects around the house into something completely different and wonderful (ex. wine glasses turned into pillar candle holders and empty interesting looking wine bottles turned into wall sconces)! Really don't know what has sparked all the energy redecorating took.

Anyway, I have to run again...will try to check back in tomorrow morning!

Opera - That sounds so fun! I LOVE crafting, and Pinterest is, like, my favorite website (after this one, of course).

I, too, am waiting waiting waiting to O. I am at a complete loss as to WHAT is happening this cycle. I'm bummed, of course, but also so busy that I don't really have time to dwell on it, so that's good. I just need to make sure to keep BDing, I guess, and eventually SOMETHING will happen (but, seriously, this taking-forever business is SOOO not cool!)
UGH!

After my crazy 15 day cycle, I guess I'm on CD7 today. I don't know! :dohh:

I am officially losing my mind. Or what's left of it. TTC is hard enough when your body works. When it just goes completely erratic, it's enough to make you throw up your hands and say "FINE, BODY. I GET IT. I'LL NEVER HAVE A BABY." :growlmad:

My thoughts exactly GingerPanda. I'm know life's not supposed to be fair

BUT COME ON!!!

I'm very glad to have you girls to talk to, though. I'm sorry we're all in this situation, but I'm sick of talking to my girlfriends who all have 'normal' cycles and 'normal' pregnancies. I've been fine my entire life not being normal, but now I want to be soo bad!! If I had me a magic wand......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->