The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

If I had a magic wand, I think I'd just wish myself pregnant instead of wish myself to have normal cycles. :haha:

And then I'd wish myself a new car.

Opera- Sounds like you've been enjoying life. I love repurposing. Post pics if you find the time.

GP-I can definitely relate. I go through phases of optimism, which are later shattered by a weird cycle or af. I had 6-10 days of inter-cycle heaving spotting almost every month for the first 8 months ttc. I don't know what was going on, but it finally has stopped. Maybe that wacky cycle of yours will throw everything back on track.

Brie- I really hope you o soon. I can't remember, are you still SMEPing? And I agree, I'd rather discuss ttc with you girls on this thread. I don't feel I can talk to most of my girlfriends about ttc because most of them are either new moms (and they really don't need to spend what little time they do have hearing me complain) or they are not ttc yet and think it's crazy to try to have a baby. And you all don't think I'm nuts when I talk about my cervix or ewcm. Also, anonymity is nice when you want to discuss such personal topics.

It's great to have this thread. Just knowing that I have amazing women in different parts of the country/world going through the ups and downs of ttc with me really helps. It's like free counseling.

Anyway, hoping for normal cycles for everyone, clear O days, healthy spermy and eggs, nice and thick uterine linings, and perfect-timing! Come on fairy! Hit us up with some of that dust!

And ditto what GP said about the magic wand, although right now I'd be happy with a longer luteal phase. B-complex, please, please help me get an 11 day luteal phase this month!

Well, thanks Lionchild! That made me feel really good today! Hooray!

Had a sweet, lovely Date Night tonight with DF. First time I've had a weekend night free in a couple of weeks, so it was nice to reconnect and hang out with one another while NOT working like crazy on all our projects! Gotta love "US" time, am I right :)

No sign of O.

Ferocious temp dip yesterday - crept up today..... not getting my hopes up JUST yet, but may be a promising sign.....

Hopefully it's a good sign!

As for me, my OPK was darker but still negative today on CD10. In December I got my positive OPK on CD10, which I felt was early. Just had a little weird cramping feeling in the right side of my abdomen, so maybe I'll get my positive OPK soon!

GL, GingerPanda and Brie! I hope those eggies drop soon! Keep us updated.

I agree, Brie. 'us' time is so very important. It also feels more special after weeks of hard work.

I'm finishing cd16 and no sign of o. The opk are still super light. I'm bummed because they always show progression for me. I usually o on cd19, but with B-complex, I was hoping to o a day early. It looks like that probably won't happen. Now I'm just hoping to o by cd19. Oh the wait!

In other news, it is supposed to be our SMEP night and dh fell asleep on the couch. Oh well—I guess it won't hurt to wait until morning.

GL, GingerPanda and Brie! I hope those eggies drop soon! Keep us updated.

I agree, Brie. 'us' time is so very important. It also feels more special after weeks of hard work.

I'm finishing cd16 and no sign of o. The opk are still super light. I'm bummed because they always show progression for me. I usually o on cd19, but with B-complex, I was hoping to o a day early. It looks like that probably won't happen. Now I'm just hoping to o by cd19. Oh the wait!

In other news, it is supposed to be our SMEP night and dh fell asleep on the couch. Oh well—I guess it won't hurt to wait until morning.

How long have you been taking the B-complex? Stuff like that usually takes a couple of months to build up in your system and make a difference. It's why they tell you to start taking prenatals when you're TTC instead of waiting til you get pregnant. Fx'd you O soon!

Yeah, that's what I've heard about vitamins. It's just that the last time two times I took B6 alone, it worked at helping me to O a day early the very first month (also helped increase ewcm). I then heard B6 wasn't good to take alone, and I actually felt like I had PMS in the middle of the month when I was taking it (possibly weird hormonal reaction).

Maybe B-complex will take more time to work. I've gotta be patient.

I hope you get your positive opk today, GP!

Had a BIG OL glob of EWCM when I got home from a production meeting today!! I've never seen it like this, it REALLY looked like an egg was cracked in there (ew, gross). Also an almost unnoticeable backache (usual O symptom) today and L O pain (I should have O'd from the right, but maybe it failed and my L is trying to pick up the slack??) I hope hope hope these are good signs! REALLY over this waiting business!!! I thought the 2WW was bad, but THIS is so much harder, somehow!

Good luck! Fingers crossed!

My OPKs got lighter instead of darker... But I didn't test a couple of days, so I might have just missed the surge. I did have some weird almost imperceptible tingly cramping from the right a day or two ago, so hoping that was signaling O. We BD two nights ago and then last night. I propped my hips up with a pillow for a long time, which I haven't been doing... So hopefully it makes a difference.

I was miffed last night trying to get to sleep with the pillow, thinking about how we have to go through all this crap, and cycle tracking, and OPKs, and temping... And kids like my little SIL get knocked up after having sex once at 16. :dohh:

Hi Ladies,

I really need to schedule time in my day for y'all. Seriously, just reading through some of the posts has uplifted my spirit tremendously. I love talking with y'all too! It's honestly nice to know that someone else understands and actually cares what I'm going through with all this.

Anyway, I've had a rough week and it's only Wednesday. Sigh. I'm coming under a lot of pressure at my job and to top it off, I have dreams in which I get a BFP and DH freaks out. I mean, he completely freaked out to the point that he basically left me on my own. What a dream to have right? Of course, waking up to realize it's not real, and then testing just in case and getting a BFN, makes it that much worse.

I honestly have NO idea what's going on with my cycles. I started a new cycle b/c I had two days of heavy spotting, though I still wouldn't call it AF, but the same weird spotting thing happened about a month ago and my temps did kinda sorta shift (maybe my system leaked progesterone somehow but I didn't O?) so I just called it a new cycle. Hopefully this one makes more sense. Check out my chart if you can see the last cycle...talk about rocky mountains. At least the number of cycle days from my last spotting/AF/whatever to this recent episode makes sense. And if I count from a day before my first high temp it would mean I had a 12 day LP and that kinda makes sense too.

Oh well. Hope to hear from you all again soon. I really do have intentions of being less flaky about posting on this thread!!!!

Love ya gals!

Hi Ladies,

I really need to schedule time in my day for y'all. Seriously, just reading through some of the posts has uplifted my spirit tremendously. I love talking with y'all too! It's honestly nice to know that someone else understands and actually cares what I'm going through with all this.

Anyway, I've had a rough week and it's only Wednesday. Sigh. I'm coming under a lot of pressure at my job and to top it off, I have dreams in which I get a BFP and DH freaks out. I mean, he completely freaked out to the point that he basically left me on my own. What a dream to have right? Of course, waking up to realize it's not real, and then testing just in case and getting a BFN, makes it that much worse.

I honestly have NO idea what's going on with my cycles. I started a new cycle b/c I had two days of heavy spotting, though I still wouldn't call it AF, but the same weird spotting thing happened about a month ago and my temps did kinda sorta shift (maybe my system leaked progesterone somehow but I didn't O?) so I just called it a new cycle. Hopefully this one makes more sense. Check out my chart if you can see the last cycle...talk about rocky mountains. At least the number of cycle days from my last spotting/AF/whatever to this recent episode makes sense. And if I count from a day before my first high temp it would mean I had a 12 day LP and that kinda makes sense too.

Oh well. Hope to hear from you all again soon. I really do have intentions of being less flaky about posting on this thread!!!!

Love ya gals!

Opera- Don't feel bad about being too busy for B&B right now. It means that work and life is keeping you busy enough that you aren't able to obsess over ttc for a bit. I think that is probably a good thing (unless work is stressing you out of course). My schedule is much less crazy for the first time in 4 years, which leaves me a little too much time to think about ttc. Anyway, we're here for you whenever you have time and need support.

Ok, so I'm no chart reader (because I don't temp myself), but I'm trying to learn more about it so that I can offer more support and help to others needing chart advice. I think your plan of counting the day before your first high temp makes sense. So your body got set to o, but it doesn't seem like it did, and then you had bleeding at the approximate time af would have come if you did o, so now you can think of this as a new cycle. Is this correct? I am a little confused though. What cd is the day before your first high temp? Was it cd19?

Good luck! Fingers crossed!

My OPKs got lighter instead of darker... But I didn't test a couple of days, so I might have just missed the surge. I did have some weird almost imperceptible tingly cramping from the right a day or two ago, so hoping that was signaling O. We BD two nights ago and then last night. I propped my hips up with a pillow for a long time, which I haven't been doing... So hopefully it makes a difference.

I was miffed last night trying to get to sleep with the pillow, thinking about how we have to go through all this crap, and cycle tracking, and OPKs, and temping... And kids like my little SIL get knocked up after having sex once at 16. :dohh:

I hope that was your o. Are you going to keep testing with opks, just in case?

Oh to have the fertility of a 16 year old again! I sometimes feel like my mom and the rest of the world lied to me about fertility. I was encouraged to wait and finish all of my educational goals, get married, become financially stable, and enjoy the freedom in my twenties. I did all of those things and now can't help but wonder if I waited a little too long. I look, act, and feel young, but apparently I haven't fooled my body. It's like bit&#, your eggs are getting old! Anyway, I know you are much younger than me, GingerPanda and that a young age doesn't guarantee an easy road with ttc. Ttc month after month with all the crap (opks, thermometers, preseed, etc) and promise of natural 'remedies' (vitamins, chasteberry, etc) is exhausting and frustrating at any age. :hugs:

Had a BIG OL glob of EWCM when I got home from a production meeting today!! I've never seen it like this, it REALLY looked like an egg was cracked in there (ew, gross). Also an almost unnoticeable backache (usual O symptom) today and L O pain (I should have O'd from the right, but maybe it failed and my L is trying to pick up the slack??) I hope hope hope these are good signs! REALLY over this waiting business!!! I thought the 2WW was bad, but THIS is so much harder, somehow!

Brie, these symptoms all sound like good signs! Celebrate the ewcm glob! My non-ttc friends would be appalled and disgusted at this sort of talk, but I tell them, "Just wait ladies. You will be hit by the baby bug one day, and all you will be able to talk about for the first few months will be your cervix and ewcm." Anyway, your charts look good. Temps should shoot up tomorrow (if I'm understanding chart reading correctly), right? GL!!!:dust:

I've gotta stop procrastinating and get back to work!

I was going to start temping this cycle but I think I'm going to ntnp this cycle cause I'm under so much stress with my last couple final exams and buying our own house. Plus I have to start work in a few weeks as well. I think it is a good cycle to not stress about ttc.

Hope all the rest of you ladies are doing well!

I was going to start temping this cycle but I think I'm going to ntnp this cycle cause I'm under so much stress with my last couple final exams and buying our own house. Plus I have to start work in a few weeks as well. I think it is a good cycle to not stress about ttc.

Hope all the rest of you ladies are doing well!

Hope February is a less stressful month for you. Congrats on the house!

Here I am taking a break from grading—yet AGAIN.

So I just received a certified letter in the mail (had to sign for it) from the midwife back from my unsuccessful pregnancy in November/December. It says they have unsuccessfully been trying to get in touch with me. I called them and they scheduled me for next week. The midwife wants to discuss the result of the ultrasound that I had right before mc. Do you all think this is normal procedure? I suddenly got worried that they found something abnormal. I know I shouldn't worry about it, but I already was told the results back in December by the midwife's nurse. There was no sac visible on the us (even though sac came out in mc). Why do they need to talk to me about it? I know this question can't be answered by anyone but the doctor, but still wondering.

Thanks, Lionchild. I feel like I was lied to about fertility too! Every school health class swore that if you so much as made oogly eyes at a boy, you'd get pregnant. Here I am at 23, married for 4 years with my own home and so much love to give, praying for my lady bits to leak gobs of mucus and sticking my ass in the air every other night! IT AIN'T RIGHT, Y'ALL.

:rofl:

On a more serious note:
It's strange that she would want to talk about the ultrasound. Maybe she saw something in it that could help prevent future miscarriages? I don't know... It's strange to say about an ultrasound of a baby that didn't make it, but I hope whatever she has to tell you leads to good news. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->