The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Hi ladies. Tested this morning and BFN I initally thought I saw something but when I went back it was stark white!!

Going to re test on Sunday if no AF xx

Well ladies looks like Im out for this month. Just went to loo and when I wiped there was small amount brown on the tp. Annoyed I wasted a test now.
Onto cycle no 12 :cry:

GL to those who are still to test xx

Welcome Frustrated42! You've come to the right place!!!!

Zelly I'm sorry about AF! Just remember the :witch: is supposed to happen and if she does it more than likely means you're ovulating! (Unless you're on progesterone) It also means your uterus is nice and healthy for a baby to implant come next cycle! Always think on the bright side...it will keep you going. I know - I've been at this for more than a year. More than two just trying to figure out what's up with my body.

So today's test might have been the start to a BFP. It was SOOO super faint, not even worth taking a picture. It even took DH 4-5 close looks before he agreed he saw something. It came up immediately too. Later I took the test apart and I'm thinking it was the indent but who knows! DH doesn't want me to test again until Monday...I'm thinking I can't possibly wait that long and will test again on Saturday.

Anyway, AF is due today and there's absolutely no sight of her. (Yay!) If I'm right in thinking that I implanted on 12DPO then 14DPO would probably still be pretty early. We'll see. I hate that I'm so late in the game!

Welcome Frustrated42! You've come to the right place!!!!

Zelly I'm sorry about AF! Just remember the :witch: is supposed to happen and if she does it more than likely means you're ovulating! (Unless you're on progesterone) It also means your uterus is nice and healthy for a baby to implant come next cycle! Always think on the bright side...it will keep you going. I know - I've been at this for more than a year. More than two just trying to figure out what's up with my body.

So today's test might have been the start to a BFP. It was SOOO super faint, not even worth taking a picture. It even took DH 4-5 close looks before he agreed he saw something. It came up immediately too. Later I took the test apart and I'm thinking it was the indent but who knows! DH doesn't want me to test again until Monday...I'm thinking I can't possibly wait that long and will test again on Saturday.

Anyway, AF is due today and there's absolutely no sight of her. (Yay!) If I'm right in thinking that I implanted on 12DPO then 14DPO would probably still be pretty early. We'll see. I hate that I'm so late in the game!

Thank u. I'm hoping it might b implantation as not much and some pink to. Will know tomorrow as af usually comes day after spotting. Also not had norm pms symptoms such as being teary over the slightest thing and cramping. We shall c. Might b just clutching onto something.

Exciting news for you. When are you going to test again? X

How exciting Opera!! Fingers crossed Zelly that its just IB. Welcome Frustrated!!

I got yet another high on my monitor. Maybe I'm not going to O this month? Or maybe I'll be a late O and my Dh will be back home!

How exciting Opera!! Fingers crossed Zelly that its just IB. Welcome Frustrated!!

I got yet another high on my monitor. Maybe I'm not going to O this month? Or maybe I'll be a late O and my Dh will be back home!

Thanks. Fxd and u do o and u can catch the eggy x

Thanks everybody for welcoming me.

Opera so exciting for you. Hope you get that BFP on Saturday, will be praying for you.

Af has arrived. With awful back pain! Gl to the rest of u x

Sorry Zelly! Keep your chin up! :flower:

I'm just waiting until tomorrow to test again. No news here really other than AF is definitely late and she's nowhere to be seen and I'm having the same general symptoms, and my chart, amazingly, is beginning to look triphasic.

Anyone else? How is everyone doing?

Your chart does look great Opera... I am confused about my OPKs... Been getting positives and negatives... can u ladies take a look? Maybe I am testing too early in the morning? (I am not using FMU)

Chart and progression...

Screen Shot 2012-11-09 at 11.52.15 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2012-11-09 at 11.50.09 AM.jpg

After looking at the pics I'm not sure any of those OPKs are positive. I'm pretty sure the test line has to be just as dark if not darker than the control line. Most of those test lines look lighter. That could be the picture too though. If you're CD 14 then I'd keep testing midday-early evening and bd just in case to cover yourself just incase you do ovulate and your OPKs missed it. LH surges (which is what OPKs are detecting) can happen so quickly that it's possible to have a possible positive OPK in the morning and then a negative one in the evening of the same day. GL! and :dust: for you!

wow...that was a rather repetitive reply. Sorry about all the extra words! I should have proofread that!

Thanks Opera... It's so hard to get good pics for any type of pee stick, but the lines I would say are the same shade of the control, only the ones that say CD13am and the one CD14am... Therefore I'm inclined to think that it's too early in the morning to test.. I will start testing now at 2pm and 6pm. I don't think I have ovulated yet because of my temps too??

Hey ladies!

Zelly sorry you're out of the game but this month think positive though next month could be your month :)

No updates really hear no symptoms but no sign of AF and normally by now i've got quite bad cramping so just not sure this month??
xxxxx

Zelly hope the pain goes away! That's the worst part of af! Opera, hope the test goes awesome today!!

Hey ladies, I hope everyone is doing well! Fingers crossed for everyone who's testing today!!

FF friend moved my crosshairs from Oing last Saturday to Monday... so as of now I'm 5dpo instead of 7dpo. I'm not really sure as my temperature has been a stable 97.73 the last 3 days. I cannot wait until I can test, but I'm going to be good and at least wait it out to 10-11dpo this time.

Do any of you lovely ladies mind taking a look at my chart and telling me what you think? Is it possible that FF might move my crosshairs back to CD12 or do you agree with CD14?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f0396/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back