The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

I love that name! When I was in Spanish class in school we had to pick names to go by in class, and I chose that one. I went by Isa as a nickname.

I wanted to chose a name that's good for a child and for a grown up and also something that is well known worldwide. We live in South America so Isabela is great for here and also known in English speaking countries :)

Glad to hear you are doing well, Jenzy and Borr! Cute names! Where in South America do you live, Borr?

GP, the cost of living is very inexpensive in Nevada. I imagine it's comparable to KY. I have several friends who live there. Do you know what part of the state the job is in?

Hey Ladies, it sounds like it's been an exciting week for most of you! GP, I would MOST DEFINITELY get a second opinion. Irregular periods are MOST CERTAINLY NOT enough evidence to diagnose even mild PCOS. The way it is diagnosed is you either have at least 3-4 of the symptoms simultaneously, including irregular periods or you've had a pelvic exam that actually shows cysts on your ovaries. Irregular periods can be caused by a slew of things, for instance, change in diet, rapid increase or decrease in weight (say more than 5 lbs in a three week period), thyroid dysfunction, etc. Sometimes I wonder if most doctors even know what PCOS is other than the go-to excuse to give women who are unsuccessfully TTCing. Seriously! Please get a second opinion. :) and :hugs: for all the chaos you've been through recently. My DH is hoping to get a call about a new job today as well b/c his is awful and they certainly don't pay him enough to put up with all the crap they put him through lol! I also applied for a second job with Apple. Just a retail store position. We'll see how it goes.

Borr and Jenzy! Yay! H&H rest of pregnancy for you! Isabela is a very pretty name! And Jenzy you said Henry for your son? I LOVE that name!!! :flower:

Well, it looks as if I've O'd but I don't really have any symptoms. Granted I've really been too busy to pay attention. The only noticeable symptom has been fatigue but honestly, the busy-ness could be causing that too. I can't believe FF has me testing in two days. I'm already apparently 14DPO today. It doesn't look as if the ovulation was as strong as last month's though but hey I'll take it. Either way, DH and I are going to see the FS tomorrow. Super excited to finally talk to someone who actually specializes in the problems I have! Yay!

Hope everyone is still doing well! Happy April!

Well, I take that back...FF now thinks I'm 5DPO which would give me a Christmas baby. Lol! I'm SO chill about it all this cycle. lol!

...I just typed up a whole response on my phone, and it got lost. BUMMED! And I don't want to type it again! :haha:

In short it was:

• Yeah, my doc's an asshole, and I don't like him much.
• Baby dust to Opera! But then you said you were only 5 DPO, so I was going to edit to add bullet #3:
• Walgreens is having a web sale for $10 off of $50, plus free shipping on orders of $25+. Code is "10off50" and is good through the 13th. Unlimited uses, but only one per order.

:haha:

Opera, good luck with your appointment tomorrow! I hope they have some helpful information for you. Also, good luck with the new job prospects for you and DH!

Gp, thanks for the update on Walgreens. I'm almost out of Preseed, so I'm sure I can spend $50.

Borr, I'm jealous that you live in Quito! I was supposed to go to a conference there last year, but it fell during a time when I couldn't leave work.

HI ladies!!!!!

Just wanted to give an update! Third time IVF was a charm!! Got my BFP last week and today I did my beta, which was positive 651!!! Doc thinks it could be twins! Going for more bloods on thursday and then next week I have a scan to see if there is one or two!

I wish you all best! I am routing for you all!
BTW - I have NO symptoms what so ever!!! I am even on progesterone injections, which give some symptoms, like light cramping(which I do have and had with my other IVF cycles).......so dont read into any of that crap. Its NOT worth all the stress that comes with it. Just go with the flow! I can say that to you all because I went through a year and a half of regular TTC and a year of IVF TTC......I think I have the right to say it by now lol Only obvious symptom, if you can even call it one, is bloating, but thats still from egg retrieval, which is probably now turning into the beginning of a real bloat.

xoxo

Yay Stinas Congratulations!!!!! :happydance:

Lionchild I like Quito, but now that much :haha: It's a nice place to visit but kind of hard to live here sometimes.

Congrats Stinas!!!!!!!!!! So thrilled you finally got your BFP!!!!!!

HI ladies!!!!!

Just wanted to give an update! Third time IVF was a charm!! Got my BFP last week and today I did my beta, which was positive 651!!! Doc thinks it could be twins! Going for more bloods on thursday and then next week I have a scan to see if there is one or two!

I wish you all best! I am routing for you all!
BTW - I have NO symptoms what so ever!!! I am even on progesterone injections, which give some symptoms, like light cramping(which I do have and had with my other IVF cycles).......so dont read into any of that crap. Its NOT worth all the stress that comes with it. Just go with the flow! I can say that to you all because I went through a year and a half of regular TTC and a year of IVF TTC......I think I have the right to say it by now lol Only obvious symptom, if you can even call it one, is bloating, but thats still from egg retrieval, which is probably now turning into the beginning of a real bloat.

xoxo

Congrats, Stinas!!!!! That is awesome news!!!!

I'm in a 2WW before I can take the Provera to start AF. Doctor wants me to do this to be absolutely sure I'm not pregnant. Been feeling sick these past couple of days. Also been having some cramping that can get pretty intense. Last night, I kept getting woken up by the pain. I thought AF would be starting, but no sign of her. :shrug:

GP that is a good sign! I had a ton of cramping in early pregnancy. The cycle I got pregnant I though I was not because of the cramping and I though AF was about to show.

GP that is a good sign! I had a ton of cramping in early pregnancy. The cycle I got pregnant I though I was not because of the cramping and I though AF was about to show.

Maybe! I'm not holding my breath (I also don't want a December baby, if I can help it). But hey! Not like it wouldn't be good news!

... Except that DH doesn't have a job right now. But surely soon he will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->