The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

I would go with CD12!! That's weird that FF moved it..

That's what I would think too if I was looking at someone else's chart. Oh well, I'm either 5dpo or 7dpo. Doesn't really change much of anything, haha.

acs, I would have said CD 12 as well, but know why FF moved it. It is basing it on the fact that CD 15 is your last day of wet CM. I would bet that if you were not putting your CM in at all, CD 12 is what it would have stayed at.

acs I think puppymom is right about if you removed the cm from your chart, FF would more than likely move it back to cd12. That's early O though, but looking at your temps I'd definitely say cd12. Anyway, you might want to get a new battery for your thermometer b/c flat temps are very unusual.

So test was BFN again this morning but I took my temp at the usual time and it went up again. Check it out. I'm going to test again on Monday b/c I only have CB digis left in my cupboard. If it's BFN on Monday I'm going to throw something! lol! Then I'll call my doctor and get a blood test done b/c I'm 1-2 days late now and absolutely no sign of AF!!! So frustrating!

acs, I would have said CD 12 as well, but know why FF moved it. It is basing it on the fact that CD 15 is your last day of wet CM. I would bet that if you were not putting your CM in at all, CD 12 is what it would have stayed at.

You're right. I took out my CM information for CD14 and FF moved my O date back to CD12. I didn't think of that, but it does make a lot of sense.

Opera - FX for your BFP on Monday!! Your temps look good :) I'm going to go out and buy a new thermometer today because I do find it very hard to believe that I've stayed the same the last 3 days.

Opera your chart is looking good! Can't wait until you test! I will keep my FX for you!

Good luck, Opera, your chart is looking good!

I hope you all don't mind that I have sort of allowed myself to join in on this thread! I have PCOS and have been off BCP for over a year now - just finishing off some final testing before I start Clomid.

Welcome Puppymom!! FX for no AF and a BFP monday Opera!!

Welcome puppymom!

I'm on 6dpo and haven't notice much of anything. Some cramping and I can smell things so much better now. Anyone else have this happen to them.

Welcome Puppymom! I have pcos too! There is hope. I'm sure of it! I'll add you to the list.

acs I think puppymom is right about if you removed the cm from your chart, FF would more than likely move it back to cd12. That's early O though, but looking at your temps I'd definitely say cd12. Anyway, you might want to get a new battery for your thermometer b/c flat temps are very unusual.

So test was BFN again this morning but I took my temp at the usual time and it went up again. Check it out. I'm going to test again on Monday b/c I only have CB digis left in my cupboard. If it's BFN on Monday I'm going to throw something! lol! Then I'll call my doctor and get a blood test done b/c I'm 1-2 days late now and absolutely no sign of AF!!! So frustrating!

I've been catching up on all the posts. I'm so excited for you Opera!!! I hope the witch stays away!!! I can't wait to hear what happens Monday!

SO,um- I had several negatives leading up to today, as well as a negative today.
And then I got this little gem
https://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp340/lcjkupke/Positive.jpg

AHHHH!!! What does this mean!?!?!

Welcome puppymom, and anyone else who recently joined, who I may have missed!

I'm sorry I have been so inconsistent with staying on top of the posts. DH and I just bought our first home, and we have been moving and unpacking. It's great because it's keeping me from thinking too much about ttc, but it's also a little stressful.

AF came 5 days late, which means I O'd late for the third time in 9 months. My cycle was 35 days instead of 30. I really think it's stress. I don't know how not to be stressed. I extremely busy, and I worry about everything—I always have.

I'm on cd6 of cycle 9 ttc. I usually don't O until cd18 or 19, so I've got a while before anything exciting happens this month. I do enjoy this part of the month because DH and I seem to be more relaxed and carefree in the bedroom. hehe

Anyway, I'm really rooting for all you ladies who are waiting to get your BFP's this cycle! I hope every single one of you gets to see that beautiful second line (the one that many of us squint for and never see month after month)! Thank you for all being so supportive and wonderful! Let's go November!!

Welcome puppymom, and anyone else who recently joined, who I may have missed!

I'm sorry I have been so inconsistent with staying on top of the posts. DH and I just bought our first home, and we have been moving and unpacking. It's great because it's keeping me from thinking too much about ttc, but it's also a little stressful.

AF came 5 days late, which means I O'd late for the third time in 9 months. My cycle was 35 days instead of 30. I really think it's stress. I don't know how not to be stressed. I extremely busy, and I worry about everything—I always have.

I'm on cd6 of cycle 9 ttc. I usually don't O until cd18 or 19, so I've got a while before anything exciting happens this month. I do enjoy this part of the month because DH and I seem to be more relaxed and carefree in the bedroom. hehe

Anyway, I'm really rooting for all you ladies who are waiting to get your BFP's this cycle! I hope every single one of you gets to see that beautiful second line (the one that many of us squint for and never see month after month)! Thank you for all being so supportive and wonderful! Let's go November!!

Congrats on the new house, exciting!

SO,um- I had several negatives leading up to today, as well as a negative today.

It looks like a really good sign!!! Hold your pee for 4 or 5 hours and take another one!!! Yippee!! I hope this is it for you!!:happydance:

It looks like a really good sign!!! Hold your pee for 4 or 5 hours and take another one!!! Yippee!! I hope this is it for you!!:happydance:

I am TERRIFIED it's not real!
It's only our first month but I don't think I can handle not really being pregnant after having a positive. My period is due 14th ish

Welcome gizette....I'll add you to the list! That test looks promising. Does the second line have color?

Lionchild congrats on the house!!!! DH and I are working towards getting our first house. We're about 6-10 months out before we can get pre-approved but I'm hoping things will work out!

I'm nervous about tomorrow's test. I only have CB digis and I just don't want it to read "not pregnant" especially when my temps are still high and I'll be 18DPO tomorrow and AF is nowhere in sight. I still have the same weird cramping/ sore muscles in my lower abs and the last two days I've been weeing a ton more than usual. Sigh!

And then I'm nervous that if I am pregnant but it's not showing up on tests that my hcg levels are too low. It's super frustrating. I feel like I should have gotten my positive by now!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!!! :dust:

Hey Ladies well tested this morning and BFN :-( still no sign of AF at all though must be having a weird month xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->