The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Yay wantanerd!!! Get it!! I hope you catch that egg!!! :happydance:

Oh no Ginger!!! I hope not!! What are they planning on doing?? :hugs:

Followup scan on Wednesday to confirm, then I'll just wait to miscarry. :(

Oh GP I'm SO SORRY!!! I hope you get to keep your little bean and the heartbeat monitor was just off...but worst case, I wish I could just give you a big :hugs: right now! :(

GL wantanerd....sending lots of :dust: your way.

Awww GP! Sorry to hear this as others have said I hope they've got it wrong & that bean is still ok xxx

Thanks, ladies. I hope they're wrong, too, but I'm also not holding my breath. I'm already telling myself it's over. That way Wednesday will either be a confirmation of what I already know or a miracle.

my friend was told at their scan around 6 weeks, she had a blighted ovum. the next week, there was a strong heartbeat. So doctors can be wrong =)

Ginger - Im really sorry! Our first pregnancy pretty much the same happened. We saw a flicker, then went in to hear hb and there was none. I really hope things turn around for you!

GP....any news? I hope you got your miracle!!! Sending love either way!

AFM I'm having really weird spotting....on completely random days. Not sure if it's a sign I'm ovulating (I had a + OPK on Friday after randomly testing b/c I felt a bit, you know....in the bd mood) or if my body is trying to have a natural AF. Either way it's frustrating.

How is everyone else doing?

No miracle. MC #2 is confirmed. Now I just wait for it to happen.

GP - I don't get it. Have they told you why you keep mc?

They said bad luck. They won't test here until after three losses.

So sorry to hear your bad new Ginger try and stay positive hun. I know its not much help we lost 4 for no reason in the end when they did tests they couldn't find any issues, I know thats not much help but it can and will get better.

Much love & hugs to you at this time xxx

:hugs: Ginger, the cards just aren't dealt fairly and evenly. I'm so sorry. I'm glad you and DH are going to get away and have a special trip together though.

Opera, have you had any hormone testing done to see if you are ovulating?

wantanerd-How are things going? Any news?

How is everyone else doing?

AFM, I had my first RE appointment yesterday and DH had an SA. Awaiting results. I have an HSG and hysteroscopy scheduled for next month along with lots of different blood tests. The RE seems to think we'd be good candidates for IUI with Clomid and trigger, but he's going to wait for test results to be sure. Our plan is wait until a year since last MC and if no BFP by then (August), we'll go ahead with IUI. Right now we're trying timed sex. No sex for several days before positive OPK, then BD 12 hours after a positive OPK. It's basically what men have to do before a SA (i.e., withhold). I should have a positive OPK on Tue or Wed of next week.

tomorrow I go for progesterone and on the 28th I go for pregnancy test. I don't know what to think. I am hoping for the best. We are leaving the military in the next week and that means no more free fertility treatments. We will have to take a break until after my 30th birthday in July.
The upside is there are numerous Fs in the Dc area and one will have to take the new insurance.
So I am hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. I hope I caught the egg. I am too afraid to take a pregnancy test before the blood draw next week. I get to live in the hopeful world until then!
On the positive side, even though it took forever, I produced a follicle on the same meds that helped me conceive my son. Thanks to my husband leaving for the new job in a week, hopefully I will be able to keep myself busy.

Ginger I am so sorry, hopefully the third time will be a charm?
:dust: to all!

Things sound promising, wanta. I'm glad you'll be busy until test day. That helps.

I'm so sorry GP. I wish I could say something that would make it better, but I know nothing really can. Either way, I'm sending lots of love your way.

Lionchild...no hormone testing...although I think I got AF today. Not 100% positive about that but tomorrow will tell for sure.....GL with all the test results and BDing!!!! Remember to have fun no matter what!

Wanta...:dust: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Opera. That's one thing we're pretty good at together (having fun). That's why it took us so long to be ready for children.

Opera, have you considered getting some tests done to see if you are ovulating? I remember the discussion and mixed feelings about Clomid, reproductive assistance and religious beliefs a couple months ago, but I can't remember if you, DH, and your doctor had discussed blood work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->