The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Congrats Stina!! They are big for twins! Isabela was smaller than both of them! I can't wait to see pictures.

Isabela will be 1 year old in 2.5 months. I can't believe it. She is such a beautiful, happy little girl, here she is with her first pigtail today, she has been pretty bald most of her life haha

Attachments

• 10172656_10152189367487880_1854719006910545574_n.jpg
    10172656_10152189367487880_1854719006910545574_n.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 2
Awe, Borr, Isabela is adorable!!! Out of curiosity, are you raising her bilingual?

Stinas, Congrats!!! I am so incredibly happy for you!! You went through hell and beat the odds and now you have the greatest rewards (plural)! I've been checking for updates and pictures in your journal and I'm cracking up because you updated our positivity thread and not your journal. I'm glad to hear the babies and mama are doing well. Enjoy yourself and we look forward to pictures when you have some time.

Congrats Stinas!!

That's a great weight for twins. I'm glad your home and settled with your little bundles of joy!! Xxx

Awww!!!! Congrats Stinas! You truly are a trooper and I couldn't be happier for you! I'm so glad you are all doing so well and now comfy at home! Please post pics soon!!!!

Borr Isabella is SOOOOO adorable! I love her little pigtail!

AFM I'm doing well....just waiting to ovulate and hopefully getting close. DH is one super happy camper. ;-) I honestly can't believe how I feel since my last cycle. You know, normal. Not PCOS normal...normal. Like I never had PCOS before. Crazy stuff. I actually have energy again. Yay!

MORE :dust: to everyone!!!!!!! Sending positivity to everyone on this thread!

Aww loving your soooo happy and positive this cycle Opera. Fingers firmly crossed it will bring you even more luck!!

:dust: :dust: and more :dust: to you!! xxx

Congrats!! So exciting!!!

Lionchild I try to talk in English to her a lot and see if she might pick some up, also all music and videos are English and we will look for a school with strong English. But I will have to say her primary language is Spanish :)

Congrats, wantabby!! That must be extra exciting for you after such a long wait.

Good luck this cycle, Opera! And :dust: to everyone else who is trying.

@Borr, :thumbup: Fantastic!

Ladies...one more :bfp: and we'll have more bfp's on the list (page 1) than not!!!!! That's positively positive right there!!!! Who's it gonna be???!!!!

Ladies!!! I think I ovulated!!!!!!!!! Don't worry...my bases are 100% covered.

I also think I have croup. Yucky.

Opera: congrats on possible ovulation. This month may be the month hehe!! How exciting.

Wantabby: I'm sooo sorry to hear your news. There's nothing worse, if you need anything we're all here xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->