The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Oh no Want!! Im sorry!!! Its a terrible thing to go through, i know, but like the other ladies said, we are all here for you!!

Keep us updated opera we're all routing for you!!

AFM: We saw our consultant yesterday baby is measuring 40 weeks!! Eek haha he's going to be a big boy they're estimating on average 9lb but he's still not engaged yet so I may be in for a wait yet. Feeling a bit down hearted about it as I was all geared up for him to come in the next few weeks and it feels like he's going to be late now xx

Nothing here. I contacted my doctor's office about wanting to start some simple RPL testing (like for blood-clotting disorders) now, rather than wait to have another loss. Waiting on him to call me back.

FX'd for you Bumble that your baby isn't late! GL with all of that! Keep your head up! You're almost a mama!!!

GP that sounds like a good idea and smart plan. I hope you hear from your doctor soon!

AFM: question for all those who have been pregnant before....did you feel anything early on? I mean, I'm only 7dpo but yesterday I started feeling this weird bubbling in my uterus. I'm guessing it's just gas but I don't think it's from the meds because it only just started yesterday but it isn't going away and I can't place the sensation...it's not painful...just weird. Thoughts?

I didn't the first time. The second time, I woke up on 10dpo and just *knew* I was pregnant. Got a BFP that day.

I usually get little weird bubbly-sensations around that time, though. Especially when I've taken Clomid. I think it's just because I'm looking for the weird feelings.

I was the same as GP I woke up on morning of missed af with no symptoms to speak of but just *knew* I was pregnant with this one, I did and frer first and Tbh was convinced I'd just talked myself into believing I was at first until I saw the lines and then I did a clearblue digi and got a 2-3 on the same day.

With some of the others leading upto the day I had some strange bubbley stomach feelings, head aches and just felt generally run down xx

I didn't know I was pregnant. I should have figured it out before the blood test at 4 weeks. I was crabby, my skin broke out, and I puked after drinking two glasses of wine and had no desire to drink the rest of the weekend. The morning of my blood test my boobs had grown and I attributed it to hormones and the wine for consuming too much sugar.

Thanks ladies! This is so helpful. I'm starting to doubt everything. Weird bubbly sensation still there...I get occasional headaches and am sleeping a lot later in the mornings (like it's nearly impossible to get up). My bbs were tender for a few days than nothing, but normally I get tender bbs before AF shows up. My BBT is a bit lower than it was last cycle so that's why I'm starting to doubt. I'd think I'd have higher temps by now if I clearly ovulated. The only other thing that helps me know I've actually ovulated is my dreams are getting so vivid it's hard to tell them apart from reality and progesterone normally does that.

Anyway....any updates on your ends?

I'm on my second day of waiting to hear from my doctor on whether or not he'll do some RPL blood testing now, rather than wait for me to have another loss. Also, I have been busting my ass with diet and working out, and have lost 5 lbs since 4/23. :thumbup:

Thinking about starting inositol powder, as it's supposed to be amazeballs for PCOS! Plus it's natural and doesn't require a prescription. I just learned about it a few days ago. It is one of the other things I want to talk to my doctor about.

I think Metformin is giving me long, fucked up periods. CD12, and I still get brown when I wipe. This happened last month too. Plus AF came a couple of days early this time.

I am off the carbs since it is the only thing I can do until our house rents in AL. I think I will try the Inositol. I am not weighing myself (I am anti scale =P) but I am hopeful at some point this summer I will be thinner and able to get to a FS here and see if we can't kick start the process again.

I just bought a 4oz bottle of inositol (700mg per 1/4 tsp serving), and I had two servings in a small glass of water. Couldn't taste it at all, so that's good!

My doc was cool with me trying it, since the Metformin is screwing up my periods (12 days, two months in a row. NO THANK YOU!)

He is also down with doing some of the clotting tests and such. He'll call me on Friday to tell me what tests they're offering.

I'm not a huge fan of metformin. It really bothers my stomach. I'll have to look into the inositol...I've never heard of it.

I'm sorry to hear about your messed up periods. That really sucks. Like I said, I'm definitely not a fan of metformin.

wantanerd I really hope you can start trying again soon!

I am now on the extended release metformin and I am taking 1500mg and my stomach is so much better than when I was taking the cheaper generic twice a day. Yes it still clears out my stomach if I eat something sweet or filled with carbs but not with the same crazy cramps.

Only twice a day? I was having to take it three times a day. Yuck. Day two of the inositol. I hope this works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->