• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Northern Ireland Crew!!

yeah i havent been since it got redone- we used to go all the time wen i was a kid, wen my mum was out on a saturday my dad wud take my brother and i. it was so exciting wen we got to the bit with the rocks cuz my dad has one of his in there!

I went a few months ago.... it's all glass and stairs and it's high and scary! LOL

yay im up for a museum visit.. have to gripe tho, its SOOOOO un pram friendly now, 3 steps here, 4 steps there etc, ARGHGHHGHGHGHGH i get so annoyed every time! apart from that tho, its fab lol....
as always, needs to be a wed or friday for us tho... if that suits anyone else?

I'm up for a meet! hehehe

:wave: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Can do monday - thursday, possibly. My working hours change most weeks.

fridays best for me! tho can do any weekend day! shall i make a new thread? and kat we can go in a line, person in front can grab the front of ur pram, u grab the back of urs and the front of the person behind u! hi-ho... hi-ho...

Hi,
some of you found me in GS, so I thought I'd say hello :)
I'm Lucy, from holywood, have a 2 year old and 12 day old...

Ulster Museum is great since the refurb, we've been 4 or 5 times already, and Charlotte loves it!

hi holywood! nice to have you here!! if u wana add me on fb, im lindsay NuKe crozier! :flower:

Hullo Holywood Mum :D

It's very nice here, hope you enjoy it!

I'm back :) Is there a new thread for the meet, or have I missed it?

no new thread yet ill go make one now and post the link here wen im done!

there we go :thumbup:

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/401240-n-meet-ulster-museum.html#post6667446

Hi ladies! Just a quick update to let you know that I had my baby boy on the 20th August. He was born in the ulster hospital at 05:46 am weighing a tiny 5lb 5oz. I was 6 hours in labour. He is getting bigger by the day drinking his magic mummy milk! Being a mummy is such an amazing feeling. Here are some pictures xox

Attachments

• 102_0475.jpg
    102_0475.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 102_0522.jpg
    102_0522.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 3
He's absolutely gorgeous! x Thanks for sharing :D

Any Belfast girls about tomro? I'm gona be in Belfast to meet the donor...free after about 3pm if anyone wants to meet up! :)

omg liz i sooo wud but wee pops has to go get her hip xray tomorrow!!! and tasha he is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Wats his name???????

Ack I was in belfast all day today but I've agreed to work tomorrow. I'm knackered anyhow, would drop by and say hi if I could.

My friend bought my a really lovely maternity top in TopShop that is maybe my favourite! <3

Awww! What are your choices, we could say what we most think he looks like? :)

My friend had a little girl in August and they took a wee while to decide a name. She's called Emma :haha: which is my name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->