• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Northern Ireland Crew!!

i think he looks like a Jack :haha:

My choices are Isaac, Rowan and Jacob. I think I like Isaac the most!

He was going to be Ben but I changed my mind!

Those are 3 fabulous names <3

I'm a big Rowan fan so unfortunately that'll colour my judgement! :haha:

Oh, definately Rowan :love:

Emma! You, me, coffee tomorrow??

ohh I love Isaac. your baby is so cute!!!

Is there any one from Bangor/ards fancy a meet up? I dont drive so couldnt really go much further than that

hi again, it's weird trying to get used to a new thread don't want to but in loads, but I'd love to meet up with some of you! Little aurora, i'm in holywood but do have car so can drive to meet :)

You should get the train to Belfast next time there's a meet! :)

I keep forgetting to do my introduction..so here goes!!!

I'm 25 (26 in Oct!)..and I've been in a same-sex relationship for the past 3 years. My OH is 22 and is currently doing her teacher training, which is why we moved up to Coleraine from Belfast 2 years ago. I'm an LGBT youthworker usually..but I'm working as a childminder at the minute. We've been TTC since June 09..I've had 5 pregnancies and 5 early losses since then..I've had a laparoscopy and was treated for extensive endometriosis...in July last year..and I'm currently waiting for an appointment with the recurrent miscarriage clinic (which I've been told can take up to 5 months), so I'm still trying in the mean time. I have alot of tattoos and piercings...a headcase of a dog who thinks its great fun to hide every sock in the house...I've just taught myself to knit but havn't managed to get past 8 rows cus I got bored (I have a very short attention span lol)...I'm going over to Reading in December hopefully to do my maternity nurse training, and I'm also stopping TTC for awhile in December if I'm not pregnant by then, because all these losses are getting abit much! Oh, and I also have epilepsy, so will have to have the baby in the Royal as I'm high risk, which will be slightly inconvenient since it's quite far away, so I'll probably have to be induced incase I go into labour up here.

Think that's about it!! :)

that would be awsome!!

Cool! Are you on maternity leave now? (did you have baby yet?!) right now I'm free pretty much every day, apart fromthe odd HV visit etc... do you want to say for one day next week to meet in Bangor then? I think it would be easier for me really if it's a day when Charlotte is at the childminders, just easier as today was the first time I took them both out of the house by myself... will see childminder tomorrow to arrange next weeks days...

Anyone else in the Bangor area then fancy a coffee?!

I keep forgetting to do my introduction..so here goes!!!

I'm 25 (26 in Oct!)..and I've been in a same-sex relationship for the past 3 years. My OH is 22 and is currently doing her teacher training, which is why we moved up to Coleraine from Belfast 2 years ago. I'm an LGBT youthworker usually..but I'm working as a childminder at the minute. We've been TTC since June 09..I've had 5 pregnancies and 5 early losses since then..I've had a laparoscopy and was treated for extensive endometriosis...in July last year..and I'm currently waiting for an appointment with the recurrent miscarriage clinic (which I've been told can take up to 5 months), so I'm still trying in the mean time. I have alot of tattoos and piercings...a headcase of a dog who thinks its great fun to hide every sock in the house...I've just taught myself to knit but havn't managed to get past 8 rows cus I got bored (I have a very short attention span lol)...I'm going over to Reading in December hopefully to do my maternity nurse training, and I'm also stopping TTC for awhile in December if I'm not pregnant by then, because all these losses are getting abit much! Oh, and I also have epilepsy, so will have to have the baby in the Royal as I'm high risk, which will be slightly inconvenient since it's quite far away, so I'll probably have to be induced incase I go into labour up here.

Think that's about it!! :)

Hi Luna! Hope your appointment comes through quickly... I had DD1 at the Royal :)

the royal is WONDERFUL!!!

holywoodmum ... a morning next week would be great!! let me know after you have spoken to the child minder

My 7 year old sister was born in the Royal too..it's great..it's just a long way for OH to travel if I hafta stay in for awhile!!

My 7 year old sister was born in the Royal too..it's great..it's just a long way for OH to travel if I hafta stay in for awhile!!

she can crash on our sofa ;)

hehe, thanks :) I hate this 2 week wait dammit! Hopefully Im super fertile after another MC last month tho, had some spotting yesterday which is a good sign, and 'possible' implantation dip today!

My other half is just out of the Royal and had surgry and was in so much pain when he buzzed the nurses would come in turn off his buzzer and walk out again, several times they done this and left him crying there, I was on the phone to him when they done it to. I rang and ripped their dam heads off! about to lodge a complaint with PALS over them.
Didnt even ask what he wanted just ignored him! arsholes. Very rude on phone to me as well.

Anyway hell all aint been in here in ages so i missed loads. trying to find a dam nursing chair in NI! mother care wont shop and everyone wants stupid postage. Sure rip off the norn irish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->