The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Huge congrats to Lindsay and well done! Can't wait to see pics of little Lola :happydance:

Thanks girls, Maeve's cough sounds like a bark, poor wee woman. Courtney that's awful you got a bug with you being pregnant, are you ok now? Not long for you to go now!

Hi ladies, :shy: I'm a newbie to b&b but have been a lurker for years!! I'm 29, have a nearly 7 month old dd. I live between ballynahinch and Newcastle, tis a lovely spot. Starting to feel a bit penned in at home now dd is getting frustrated because her legs,feet,arms etc won't do what she wants! Starting jo jingles on fri,does anyone from here go to any of their classes? Xx

Im alot better thanks josie, my ribs are abit sore with vomiting so much, just glad I'm back to full health really took it out of me, ino can't believe I'm almost ready to pop! Feels like I only found out few month ago x

Hey welcome scoobys mummy :) I'm from Saintfield you ain't that far from me. I havnt heard about jo jingles before? But I hope use have fun! X

It's in the community centre in ballynahinch. Hope dd is ok as she's started really crying when other kids scream,I hope it's a phase!

Glad you're better Courtney, sounds horrible. It seems like yesterday when you announced your bfp!

Hi Scooby's mum! I'm in Downpatrick so not too far away. Maeve is 7 1/2 months and I'd love to take her to Jo jingles, I enquired about it but never got round to it. It comes to my son's nursery and apparently he loves it - he loves music and dancing and sings now, it's so cute! I take Maeve to baby sensory in Ballynahinch, she loves it. I think now is a great age to get them out and about doing activities.

i took pops to jo jingles!!! great great setup, just not for poppy :nope: shes too independent and nosey!! all the other kids had an awesome time tho!! welcome scooby!

Hi Scooby :) Well done for coming out of lurkdom! Never did JJ, but lots of friends did and enjoyed it!
I'm sure the crying when kids scream thing is a phase, and I wouldn't let it put you off taking her...

No I won't! I went to baby sensory when she was about 3 months but I feel now would be a better age. Might go back again.Hello back everyone :flower:

Welcome scooby! :)

JJ in our area is on the day of another group we go to but I'm tempted. I think Silas would LOVE it.

Woah tazgirl you're ready to pop! Really hope you get your vbac x

I'm looking to join another group with Matilda as she loves getting out and seeing other people and babies, but everything seems to come to a stop over the summer, so we might just have to wait until July is out of the way.

I hated that speccy - DD1 was born in June, so when we got the first few weeks out of the way and I wanted to take her out, there was nothing to go to!

It's so annoying isn't it?! She's getting to that age now where she needs constant entertainment and gets bored in the house. And as the weather gets nicer (here's hoping anyway!) you want to go out more too. July is going to be a hard month I think! Gah!

Is anyone in the general mourne area,I've two schnauzers and they are great but I'd love some company on walks with dd. I usually do castlewellan,murlough, promenade etc.

I bred 4 litters of Schnauzers! My parents took the two we had with them when they moved to Switzerland though. Am nowhere near you though so not the least bit helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->