The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Eva is 4 weeks, an now weighs 7lb 10 1\2oz and was only 5lb 12oz at birth so she is doing great!

Wow go Eva!!! Saraya was 7lb 10oz when she was born!!!

Eva is so gorgeous, and it's great to hear her weights so good :D

Well done Eva!

Emma, I hope Silas gets some results back soon hun, wish I could be there for you both. :hugs:

Really sorry to hear about poor Silas hun. Hopefully you get some answers soon. I wish him a really speedy recovery xxx

EmyDra I'm quite new here but just read your post on wee Silas, what a nightmare you must be going through, I just hope he makes a really speedy recovery, he's in the best hands. :hugs:

Just found out this morning I'm expecting baby number two, OMG! LO is only nearly 6 months! Excited but very scared!

Just found out this morning I'm expecting baby number two, OMG! LO is only nearly 6 months! Excited but very scared!

OMG!! Huge congratulations honey!!! You'll be grand, it'll be great to have them so close in age. xxxx

omg look at all ive missed! emma im so sorry about silas hun, sending loads of love and :hugs:, i really hope he makes a speedy recovery! and congrats josie!!!

WE NEED A MEET.

yay congrats Josie!!!!!

and yep, we defo need a meet. lets do it soooooooooooooooooooon!

You should all come to Craigavon on Saturday and meet me in Starbucks for lunch (I'm working) :rofl:

me too... in carrick.. maybe you should all come play come pool there instead lol!

Congrats josie, you been to docs? x

Thanks! Got a doc's appointment for Friday week with a locum, no appointments with my own doc available until the week after next! Only took the test yesterday. It's early days so just hoping it all goes well.

We could check out the new Craigavon tesco after Starbucks. My Dad tells me there is a pampers isle and a seperate nappy isle. He said they had really nice reusables too, I was like o.o serious? In a shop?

Silas is down on a normal ward but because they have been unable to prove/disprove meningitis they want him to finish the meds for it, so he'll be there till monday.

I'm spending the whole day up with him, feeding and changing etc then coming home to sleep. He fed like mad today, growth spurt I recks. :) He's almost back to his normal self!

Yay for Silas on the mend Emy :hugs:

I had hoped there'd be reusables in the new Tesco - can't wait to go see! :dance:

That's great wee Silas is on the mend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->