The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Bet your over the moon josie, let us no how you get on! cant wait to hear how many weeks you are!!

Congrats josie!

So..whens this meet!! I may steal a child for the day lol

Has anyone heard anything from Emma & Silas? x

Right people, I DEMAND a meet!!! I need gossip/tea/buns! lol

I'll be in Belfast this Thursday if anyones about?

Rage! I'm goin out in Belfast on thurs night so will be up all day :(

We got home yesterday. On tuesday they ran out of my expressed milk (he's been eating like a pig) so had to start staying both days and nights in the hospital. Since he was on the general ward that meant there was no beds for parents...so i've had a pretty tiring week. I slept the first 3 nights on a sofa, then one night half on a recliner before ending up on the floor, then the final night on this blissful campbed they located for me in a spare room not too far away. They feed the breastfeeding mums too, so lots of hospital foods (mainly potato, chicken and grape-based fruit salads) and then just munching on chocolates inbetween. Resulting in much weight gain, no proper sleep and being gross and unwashed. I got home on friday briefly for a shower but that was the only time I saw daylight hahaha.

We have a follow-up appointment on monday and results from CT scan. They may want to do an MRI too depending. He seems right as rain to me, back to his normal self x

Glad to hear everything is looking brighter for you n little man, im sure your still abit on edge tho waitin for the results, good luck, youv been very strong about it all! x

i swear to god teething is a nightmare. that is all.

Emma, I'm so glad Silas is doing okay now. :hugs:

That's great Silas is home, must've been very tough for you, hope he's all better soon x

How long do I have left before I need to worry about that :wacko:?

It's on my dread-list.

I've had a host of leaky nappies recently (I'm at my parents so using disposables). Got through 3 sleepsuits today :growlmad:

Nuke! It's 2011, and has been for a whole month! When are you TTC??? :haha:

havent decided yet!!!

emma, its awful!! shes had teething symptoms since 4 months... STILL NO TEETH!!! the front left one is soooo close though! i can see a wee white line under the gum! shes guna look so weird with teeth. guna be interesting... she noms me all the time. ouchies. :dohh: she keeps sucking the front and making a wee sucking slappy kissy noise hehe

Once one pops through they'll all follow pretty quickly I would say Linds. :hugs:

Josie any news about the bump yet?

Have my doc's appointment fri am! Will have to get a ticker up when I get time to switch the laptop on. I'll be 6 weeks fri so it's early days! I'll keep you posted.

LO is teething like mad as well and has been since about 3 months. It's a nightmare, he'll only take a few ounces of his bottles during the day, he's fine on them at night when he's sleepy. He just wants to shove everything in hid mouth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->