The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Hi girls. I've only just come across this thread. Do you mind if I join you? I'm
Laura, 30 and I live in Lisburn. My little girl Sophie is just over 7 months.

Thanks Debbie. Can't believe I haven't spotted this thread sooner.

Welcome Laura!! I'm Laura too!!

Emydra - really happy to hear Silas is home. xx

Are you girls still planning a meet? I would love to come if you don't mind? I don't have any friends with babies, so feel Amy is missing out on baby company. She loves other kids too! xx

My goodness...he's been crying/eating all day -.-*

Niiiiiightmare.

Aw Emy has he not settled? Are you both back at home now?

poor silas. :( big hugs to you both! :hugs:

welcome laura!!!!!!! nice to meet you! :wave:

lauzie, yes we are planning a meet! would love to meet u and the lo!

Hi girls. I've only just come across this thread. Do you mind if I join you? I'm

Yaaaaaay! Someone else from Lisburn :happydance:

Mine's only 1 month though!

poor silas. :( big hugs to you both! :hugs:

welcome laura!!!!!!! nice to meet you! :wave:

lauzie, yes we are planning a meet! would love to meet u and the lo!

Thanks hun :kiss:

Morning girls. Hope you all had a good nights sleep. My little torture was up and down all night for some reason so I'm shattered. Going to have a quiet day at home today.

me too laura, quiet day here. poppy has decided after 9 months of 12-14 hours sleep straight through that 6am is THE time it's all a-happnin! plus my oh is working loads of overtime atm, so hes out from 6.15am til 6.45pm! and her bath is at 7! i feel like a single mum!

Oh Linds I know what you mean I was a single mum for nearly all of Saraya's life - Chris was living with his dad from she was 3 months and it's HARD HARD work <3

I'm a single mum, and my brain hurts. :wacko:

If he could just wait 3 hours then maybe they'd be enough food >.< I do not like this new routine. Very unsettled baba, but at least we're home.

hahaha Poppy knows when it's happening, parties at 6am are the best kind.

Eva isnt well, she has stuffy nose n bad cough, goin to get her the nasal spray n some capol :( not nice seein her ill, she bringin up abit of her milk aswell :( HV comes tomoz so i can mention it to her.

I cant remember the girl of this thread who said she was from ballygowan, an if she had a baby, just a friend has asked me to go to baby group in ballygowan with her, n wasnt sure if the person of here goes to it to meet her??

Aw poor Eva. When Sophie had a stuffy nose I got some karvol drops from boots and put them on her bib to help her breathing. Boots also do a vapour rub that is suitable from birth.

Eva I'm in Ballygowan. I've been to the baby group a couple of times but it was so clicky and Saraya didn't really enjoy it. I would go to meet you except for the fact that I've been so ill!!!

Yaaaaaay! Someone else from Lisburn :happydance:

Mine's only 1 month though!

I'll be coming over with the new arrival in May, we'll have to have a meet-up then, even if it's only so I can meet Silas outside of the womb! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->