The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Pram-trip did wonders on him today. Definately gonna try and make sure we get out every day now I think. I'm glad I got out before the weather got insanely bad.

Hi girls. I've only just come across this thread. Do you mind if I join you? I'm
Laura, 30 and I live in Lisburn. My little girl Sophie is just over 7 months.

Yaaaaaay! Someone else from Lisburn :happydance:

Mine's only 1 month though!

I'll be coming over with the new arrival in May, we'll have to have a meet-up then, even if it's only so I can meet Silas outside of the womb! :happydance:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait!!! BABY DATE! I'm flying over to England on the 14th myself for a week, hoping the travelling goes well :)

Pram-trip did wonders on him today. Definately gonna try and make sure we get out every day now I think. I'm glad I got out before the weather got insanely bad.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait!!! BABY DATE! I'm flying over to England on the 14th myself for a week, hoping the travelling goes well :)

I heard the winds over there are super crazy! Hope you've got some weights to attach to the pram :rofl:

Oooh, 14th of Feb? Valentine's day flying - it'll be packed, you're brave!

:happydance: Baby date!!!! Woooooo! :happydance:

Aw poor Eva. When Sophie had a stuffy nose I got some karvol drops from boots and put them on her bib to help her breathing. Boots also do a vapour rub that is suitable from birth.

I got the calpol nasal spray you just pop it up her nose an spray once. They wouldnt give me calpol to give her as they said she is still to small.

Eva I'm in Ballygowan. I've been to the baby group a couple of times but it was so clicky and Saraya didn't really enjoy it. I would go to meet you except for the fact that I've been so ill!!!

Hey :D I havnt been to it yet, HV did give me info for all the Saintfield groups, but cause i live in the country n dont drive id find it hard gettin down. So when a friend asked did i wont to go with her to the ballygowan one i said yea (altho she hasnt been either) as she will prob give me a lift down, but if its clicky i prob wont go again, cause id mainly be going to meet girls with other kids. Think we are going on tuesday :thumbup:

we have TEEEEEEEETH!!! FINALLY! :happydance: she cut her first two today! hooray! been in a foul mood alllllll day cuz of it tho. thank god the weekend is nearly here! daddy is gettin tagged in!

yay for the teeth :happydance: :happydance: Amy cut her first one last week and was a right grump with it too!!!

Here's hoping your LO is a lot happier now xx

Aw bless. Hope she's in better form tomorrow. Sophie has 6 teeth and she cut all 4 top ones at the same time. It was a nightmare.

Yaye for teeth! Aww how cute do babies wi wee tiny teeth look!!!!

It's our first night with Abbie in her "Big Girl Bed" tonight. O.M.G. the wee rat has been up and down like a yoyo. She usually loves her bed and goes between 6-7pm. :dohh:

Hey :D I havnt been to it yet, HV did give me info for all the Saintfield groups, but cause i live in the country n dont drive id find it hard gettin down. So when a friend asked did i wont to go with her to the ballygowan one i said yea (altho she hasnt been either) as she will prob give me a lift down, but if its clicky i prob wont go again, cause id mainly be going to meet girls with other kids. Think we are going on tuesday :thumbup:

I've been a few times and barely been spoken to the whole time, just sat there like an eijit the whole time! It was quite a big crowd too and I just found it totally overwhelming although I was going by myself as well which probably didn't help - it'll maybe be easier if you're with someone. The first time I went I was there for 2 hrs and not one person spoke to me [apart from the organiser on my way in to take my £1.50].

eve.... come with me to ours on a weds am!!! no one talks to me either (mostly cos Ruby has attacked their kids at some point) but i still go cos its got a fab soft play room and it tires ruby right out lol!

Hello Everyone

I haven't posted in the Northern Ireland crew before but I met some of you last year when we met at the soft play at yorkgate. Katie is now 2 and a half and still hyper as ever! I'm also 15 weeks pregnant, due in July. Would love to meet up with you all at the next meet if I can can make it.

Karen (Sammy181)

I've been a few times and barely been spoken to the whole time, just sat there like an eijit the whole time! It was quite a big crowd too and I just found it totally overwhelming although I was going by myself as well which probably didn't help - it'll maybe be easier if you're with someone. The first time I went I was there for 2 hrs and not one person spoke to me [apart from the organiser on my way in to take my £1.50].

Oh dosnt sounds like a nice day out dose it, an not nice that no one even made the effort to say hello :nope: Ino it might be better going with someone els which im glad of but id still like to get chattin to others.
Was on the phone to my sister tonight she said she would go to the saintfield one with me aswell as she has a 1 year old, if we do end up going your more than welcome to join us?

eve.... come with me to ours on a weds am!!! no one talks to me either (mostly cos Ruby has attacked their kids at some point) but i still go cos its got a fab soft play room and it tires ruby right out lol!
Where is it Kat? What time at?

its at lisnasharragh, 9.45-11.30am, weds :) jo jingles is coming on 22nd lol

Where is lisnasharragh :shrug:

Ohhh Karen, I didnt know u were pregnant again! Congrats!!!! Im having cute baby/toddler withdrawl symptoms, we need a big meet asap!!!

It's our first night with Abbie in her "Big Girl Bed" tonight. O.M.G. the wee rat has been up and down like a yoyo. She usually loves her bed and goes between 6-7pm. :dohh:

How did Abbie sleep for you in the end hun? x

wb sammi!!! and huge congrats!

Eventually went to sleep about 9.30 :shock:
Fell out at 11.40ish (onto pillows I had laid out just in case) but a kiss and cuddle fixed that and she slept through til almost 9am. All in all, successful enough for a first night I think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->