The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Ohhh Karen, I didnt know u were pregnant again! Congrats!!!! Im having cute baby/toddler withdrawl symptoms, we need a big meet asap!!!

Thanks! Katie would certainly help your toddler withdrawl symptoms, haha! She doesn't sit down even for 2 minutes!!

Aww, is she still as hyper as when she kept running into the big kids play area? lol!

Eventually went to sleep about 9.30 :shock:
Fell out at 11.40ish (onto pillows I had laid out just in case) but a kiss and cuddle fixed that and she slept through til almost 9am. All in all, successful enough for a first night I think?

Definitely a successful first night!! That's a good idea about the pillows on the floor :thumbup:

Nuke you must be so glad your wee girl has cut her first teeth, I wish our LO would hurry up, everything has to go into that wee mouth!

YoungmumNI hope your LO gets over the cold soon, our wee man had it about a month ago but got over it quickly. The karvol capsules on a hanky in the room are good, also saline drops and a nasal aspirator.

Welcome to the new girls! Though I'm only a newbie myself! Had first doc's appointment today, he was a locum though. He said first scan will be at 12 weeks, I thought they did them a bit earlier now? I'm due 30th September so a long way to go yet.

Josie they only do scans earlier if you have had recurrent MC, I have had 7 so I was scanned at 7+3 but still had to have my official scan at my booking in.

Josie they only do scans earlier if you have had recurrent MC, I have had 7 so I was scanned at 7+3 but still had to have my official scan at my booking in.

Thanks Aaisrie, last time I had an early scan because of a previous mc, but not this time. I suppose I just can't wait to get confirmation that it's real! How awful for you having 7 mc's, must be absolutely heartbreaking.

Aw nice josie bet you cant wait for the scan, i had my first scan at 10wk but maybe because eva was my first child?

Eva got weighed again today, she is now 8lb 13oz and 52cm long :D

WAOW chunky monkey! thats great!! josie i am soooo glad!! only 6.5 months of teething symptoms! :dohh: she keeps biting me!

Nuke its MENTAL that Poppy is almost one! That means its also almost a year since out BnB meet at yorkgate, jeeeez!!!

My first scan was s'posed to be at 20 weeks coz they had a baby boom at the time and couldn't "fit everyone in". That was one of the reasons we opted for private care - the NHS was not treating us well.

My first scan was s'posed to be at 20 weeks coz they had a baby boom at the time and couldn't "fit everyone in". That was one of the reasons we opted for private care - the NHS was not treating us well.

Bloody hell. What about the poor people with previous losses? You NEED those reassuring 7 and 10 week scans! And first pregnancy you are LEAST need a 12 week. Glad I don't live out your way my dear Debbie. x

I want a meet.

All come to Lisburn plz. thx.

Saraya was my first and I didn't have my first scan until 14 +3 when I had my booking in, so I had no MW nothing until then!

I had my first scan at almost 15 weeks, up until that day I didn't really believe I was pregnant. Which hospital were you all with?

With this pregnancy I had a scan at 6 weeks, 9 weeks and then 12 weeks as I had a miscarriage in June and also one before Katie. Each time before the scan I still think there might be something wrong but was good to get the early scans. I'd my 1st 2 scans at Royal, they are really nice in the early pregnancy clinic but I had my 12 week scan in Antrim as I live near the hospital and it's handier.

Aww, is she still as hyper as when she kept running into the big kids play area? lol!

Lizzy, Exactly the sameas a year ago!! Always on the move! I hope when she turns three she might actually want to sit down for 5 minutes

I had Amy at the Mater and they were really good xx

i had pops at the royal and i couldnt have asked for anything better! it was wonderful! having said that though, im still opting for a home birth next time round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->