The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Nuke its MENTAL that Poppy is almost one! That means its also almost a year since out BnB meet at yorkgate, jeeeez!!!

i know!!! its crazy!!! i know everyone says it, but it is honestly scary how quick it comes round!!:dohh:

I'd quite like a water birth next time round. With being induced I was stuck to a bed my whole labour. Anyone here had a water birth? x

I'd quite like a water birth next time round. With being induced I was stuck to a bed my whole labour. Anyone here had a water birth? x

Yeah, I was desperate for a water birth the whole time with my induction, I kept saying "this would be a lot less painful in the bath!" and the midwife said "maybe next time". She definately got a look that could kill!

I was desparate for an active labour despite induction though. Silas ended up with a clip on his head because I wanted to stand/squat/move and the bands didnt stay on :dohh:

Yeah, I was desperate for a water birth the whole time with my induction, I kept saying "this would be a lot less painful in the bath!" and the midwife said "maybe next time". She definately got a look that could kill!

I was desparate for an active labour despite induction though. Silas ended up with a clip on his head because I wanted to stand/squat/move and the bands didnt stay on :dohh:

They never offered me the clip on Amys head, just kept the monitors on me the whole time. My poor OH had to end up holding it most of the time. That's the only thing I would changed with my 2nd. Would like a more active birth x

:nope:

:hugs:

I'd have hated that. Initally that was what I expected my labour to be like because I'd heard elsewhere that you were monitered the whole time, but the midwives were really good and reassuring that I'd be able to be active if I wanted to be.
It was annoying to move about whilst attached to the drip and holding the gas the whole time though. Bit fiddly.

:( It's a shame the care is so different across the hospitals x

I was ment to have a water birth, they filled the bath up twice as i kept sayin i wonted in but got another contraction and needed to push, so i just stayed hung oer the top of the bed until her head was comin on then they asked me to turn around. Glad i didnt get in the water tho as i wouldnt of seen her being born (they pushed me upto the long mirror on the wall).

I had Eva at ulster, home from home part aswell, OH was able to stay over night an everything.

I had a water birth with no other pain relief and it was amazing :]

kat had a water birth too! i really wanted one :( stupid meconium.

p.s. my oh is a knob.

I spent my whole labour in the pool at the home from home in the ulster, but had to get out for pushing as ruby was distressed... It Defo helped, I loved it and had no other pain relief apart from a bit of gas and air earlier... Highly recommend it!!!

My OH's been a bit of a knob today too! What's going on with them?!!

I'll def be opting for a water birth next time round. xx

I imagine those with previous losses were fit in. :shrug:
I was in Craigavon. Can't fault my Consultant led care there. (MWs had active part @ birth too).

It's a man thing. M has been a knob for days. I've taken to ignoring him. It's working well.

I think my OH is in the middle of a mid life crisis!!! He's on the phone to some man about buying this:

https://belfast.gumtree.com/belfast/53/73258453.html

He's even went and got money out of the bank to buy it!!! WTF?!!

Plus there's only me, OH and Amy - who's going to fit in the rest of the seats!!!!

lmao! nice minibus!

I want it! Then I could have MORE kids LOL

He's bloody bought it!!! lol! We'll be the hillbillies in the minibus in newtownabbey!!

I think my OH is in the middle of a mid life crisis!!! He's on the phone to some man about buying this:

https://belfast.gumtree.com/belfast/53/73258453.html

He's even went and got money out of the bank to buy it!!! WTF?!!

Plus there's only me, OH and Amy - who's going to fit in the rest of the seats!!!!

Maybe he's planning on needing the extra room.... ;)

:rofl: Lauz! I think he's trying to tell you he wants a football team of kiddies. and SOON!

lol!! u best get :sex: lauz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->