The Northern Ireland Crew!!

I was in the pool in the Ulster home from home but only for two hours as I got too hot, plus they had given me sleeping tablets when I arrived (must've thought nothing would happen fast) so I was so tired. Would prob give it a go again, but might want more drugs next time, gas and air didn't do much for me. The first midwife I had there wasn't great, she just told me to 'push when you feel like it' and left the room! Then the shift changed and the next one was fantastic- hardly left us, got me to drink juice and tried lots of different positions.

Awk thanks ladies, Hello brezzer, brezzer is my twin sister :D she has a 7 month old boy called Riley x

Hey sorry internets been down.. I am 19 have a 9month old son Riley, 10months on the 10th... Youngmumni is my twin sister.. i had the boy she had the girl lol.

Hi Brezzer your wee son Riley is so cute! That's lovely you and your twin sis both have babies born in the same year.

hiya brezzer! welcome!!

Hey ladies- I always forget about our own little section :)

I had a water birth too. It was awesome and would definitely recommend it. I'm pretty sure I pooped (TMI!) though which was gross but luckily I was too out of it on gas and air to notice or care!

Must keep an eye out for future meets as I'm free most wednesdays and fridays these days! Trying to get a little business off the ground as well as studying so things are a bit hectic round our way ;)

Awk thanks ladies, Hello brezzer, brezzer is my twin sister :D she has a 7 month old boy called Riley x

Hey sorry internets been down.. I am 19 have a 9month old son Riley, 10months on the 10th... Youngmumni is my twin sister.. i had the boy she had the girl lol.

Hiya you two!
YoungNImum and Brezzer are my OH's cousins - I didn't even realise until today! :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

this is all a bit small-worldy isnt it?!

:rofl: Good job you haven't been slagging off family Leah!
Or vice versa for that matter! :haha:

Hiya you two!
YoungNImum and Brezzer are my OH's cousins - I didn't even realise until today! :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

OMG how thick are we, i actually thought it was you when i first found this thread, but just thought to myself it wasnt.

LMAo ino good job we didnt have a slaggin match about family stuff, that would be hard to wriggle out of lol

Hi Brezzer your wee son Riley is so cute! That's lovely you and your twin sis both have babies born in the same year.

thank you the age he is god he makes me laugh so much lol. Yeh its a twin thing lol. x

Oh well we know now!
Bet you can't wait for the 11th!!!

SOMEBODY FUCKIN BOOK MY HONEYMOON FOR ME. This is doing my head in!!!

Linds - I was a travel agent for a couple of years.... can I help with anything?

Awesome!!!

does that mean we'll all meet up in down/antrim when Leah and Will visit? :D

It's SUCH a small world hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back