The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

Hi ladies! :hi:

Nothing exciting to report here - 12 week/nuchal scan on 30th June. Because I was 6 days behind at private scan I'm now worried I'll be just under 11 weeks and so too early for the nuchal measurement - come on bean, catch up! :) I guess if it's too small I'll have to go for another scan?

The earliest they can do it is 11 weeks but I guess 1 or 2 days early might be OK? Or they might put you forward my private and NHS scans gave different due dates.

x

can't wait to not be working!

sloped home early yesterday though :D

just so tired, hubs came home with half my thesis from supervisor and I just couldn't even bare to look at it!

Lx

I don't blame you! I think pregnant women should be given pregnancy leave at 100% pay plus the usual leave after the baby!
x

Nothing exciting to report here - 12 week/nuchal scan on 30th June. Because I was 6 days behind at private scan I'm now worried I'll be just under 11 weeks and so too early for the nuchal measurement - come on bean, catch up! :) I guess if it's too small I'll have to go for another scan?

Hi Elhaym - I had my 12 week scan a week early (they put me back by a week then) and because of that I had to come back the following week (beanie was too small and in a funny position). I didn't complain though as I got to see our beanie twice in two weeks ;)

...and hello RK and MrsGM!!! :winkwink: I am also looking forward to the end of July when I'll stop working. Still 7 odd weeks to go but I guess there'll be gone just like that! I'm starting to get uncomfortable at work as well though. I can never manage to sit in one position for very long.. :nope:

xx

Hi Elhaym - I had my 12 week scan a week early (they put me back by a week then) and because of that I had to come back the following week (beanie was too small and in a funny position). I didn't complain though as I got to see our beanie twice in two weeks ;)

...and hello RK and MrsGM!!! :winkwink: I am also looking forward to the end of July when I'll stop working. Still 7 odd weeks to go but I guess there'll be gone just like that! I'm starting to get uncomfortable at work as well though. I can never manage to sit in one position for very long.. :nope:

xx

Ooo you might get another "go" Elhaym - yay!

It'll go quickly JuFer... I was getting uncomfortable at work too, even my new sparkly all signing and dancing chair made my back hurt, and my bum numb! Oh and I couldn't reach the keyboard with my papers in front to do my data entry.

x

LOL - not had issues with reaching my keyboard just yet but oh my bum is sore! I'm so tempted to start taking cushions into work ;)
I'm looking forward to Yoga again tonight - please could you keep your fingers crossed for me that my train won't break down again and I'll make it there on time [-o<

LOL - not had issues with reaching my keyboard just yet but oh my bum is sore! I'm so tempted to start taking cushions into work ;)
I'm looking forward to Yoga again tonight - please could you keep your fingers crossed for me that my train won't break down again and I'll make it there on time [-o<

Hope you got to your yoga!

I'm finishing work end of July too so we can count down the days!

Lx

ahh i've waited for this for so long, discovered that as soon as I lie down in bed baby starts squiggling

so last night cuddled up to hubs back and he could feel the movement too, tee hee

Yay, I might get another scan then :happydance:

MrsGM that is adorable! I cant imagine what it feels like....

It was so sweet! it's really hard to describe but defn one of my fave moments so far :D

ahh i've waited for this for so long, discovered that as soon as I lie down in bed baby starts squiggling

so last night cuddled up to hubs back and he could feel the movement too, tee hee

Yay this happens with us everynight!

x

Back from midwife and all fab, appt for 3 weeks time as was supposed to go last week, oops!

Good stuff MrsGM! What do they do at these later appointments?

Oh, I have an annoying pain going down my left bum cheek into my hip and thigh, does this sound familiar to anyone? Making me walk funny! x

not sure what pain that might be elhaym?

this appt was just wee check, asking how I was, reminded me to book onto antenatal classes

and best bit was a heartbeat check, could listen to that all day :D

:wave:

Hey girls... how are you all doing?

Thought I'd just pop in and say hi. :hugs: Glad to hear you're ok RK, sorry you had a scare.

:happydance: I'm glad you had your scan Elhaym!! So exciting.

:kiss: Mrs GM, hope you enjoy all kicks!

Good stuff MrsGM! What do they do at these later appointments?

Oh, I have an annoying pain going down my left bum cheek into my hip and thigh, does this sound familiar to anyone? Making me walk funny! x

Ask how you are and if movement has been normal then answer any questions or concerns you might have. Continue to check your urine sample, check the heartbeat, weigh in (not all do this), blood pressure, measure fundal height and plot on a customised chart (this was printed off for me at 12 week scan according to my height and BMI).
28 weeks you have blood taken - I have been given a request form which I have to take to the local blood clinic but you'll probably have them done by the midwife.

You start to produce hormones to relax the ligaments in the pelvis and hips (and ribs too) so I guess the pain is linked to that. I have hip pain on and off but it's never been too severe and it helps if I get some gentle exercise, if it gets too much to handle with a hot water bottle/warm bath then I'd speak to the doctor.

x

x

Hello July :D

it's funny how different appointments can be, they never measured my fundal height this time (or before)

she did mention bloods at the 28 week appt though

Hope everyone's having a good day?

Busy as usual and extra workload as taking a couple of days off next week

Also having some relationship 'issues'... although it's our first wedding anniversary this weekend so hopefully we can spend some proper time together

Lx

They do the fundal height from 24/25 weeks in my area, she checked mine at 23 weeks but had no where to plot it so wrote it in my notes, she plotted it this time though.

Happy Anniversary! Hope your "issues" are nothing too serious - being pregnant isn't easy on a relationship. We're all here if you need to talk.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->