The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

Thankyou :D

we're just under so much pressure at the moment think it's got all a bit much...

was feeling pretty rotten yesterday, tummy was feeling horrible and was trying to talk to hubs but it was like he was ignoring me...his response was that he was letting me whinge... grrr

so we're had 'words' this morning!! Men!

Hopefully you'll have a great weekend together!
We are under some pressure too, I've just gone on mat leave and DH latest refurb contract just fell through and it's been an expensive couple of months with car tax, mot's, insurance, TV licence blah blah blah.
x

Bum, that doesn't sound good :(

I'm just looking forward to having more time! have stayed on at work to try and do some PhD... argh

Naughty lady you should be either getting on with it and not let BnB distract you or going home to put your feet up :winkwink:

It's always the same, you thin you're stable and money's all good etc and then something like this happens - oh well never mind.

x

I'm researching some extra bits so can flick onto here, also staying online as a friend is on FB wanting to chat after suprise miscarriage this week :(

yup money is a pain, week before our wedding last year had the car serviced and the garage called half-way through, now it's never a good sign when the garage call you!

Lx

:wave:

Hey girls... how are you all doing?

Thought I'd just pop in and say hi. :hugs: Glad to hear you're ok RK, sorry you had a scare.

:happydance: I'm glad you had your scan Elhaym!! So exciting.

:kiss: Mrs GM, hope you enjoy all kicks!

Hiya chick, nice to see you :hugs: how's it going?

Sorry to hear about your friend mrsGM :( Life is bloody cruel sometimes.

friend is ok, she's just a bit surprised (pill failure)

I've been there ... and it's not easy even as a surprise, I had a pill failure when I was 19. I got a positive pregnancy result and then my "period" turned up late. I was so shocked and upset at first about the BFP and then I was almost coming round to the idea when it happened. I felt incredibly guilty at that point because I hadn't wanted the baby initially.
Then it was so difficult to decide whether to try again or wait.

x

she had absolutely no idea until she had to go to the hosp with lots of bleeding, she seems ok as poss but would be in absolutely no position to have another child right now (very long story)

yeah she's had a horrible year, so glad I can catch up with her a bit and discuss everything

I kept an eye on that Chicco on ebay and it went really high, some very enthusiastic ebayers :)

Ebay makes me laugh I think people get carried away if they think they're getting a bargain, I have know things go for way more than the RRP esp when you include P&P but then other times you can get something REALLY cheap!

x

I know, it's all about the last second bidding!

Anyhow, I've got as much done to my PhD as my brain can handle tonight so heading home to relax and quietly work on my business

Lx

Good afternoon ladies!

Well I'm glad to report that I made it to Yoga on time (was actually way too early this time) and have thoroughly enjoyed it again! Will be going swimming tonight, so curious what that feels like whilst pregnant ;)

Elhaym - I did have some pain right at the beginning but it was more my tailbone and lower back that made me walk funny. I sometimes got a shooting pain down my leg but not sure that's what you're experiencing. I was told by my midwife that it was pretty normal and nothing to worry about.

I've had my 28-week midwife appointment today and as RK said they did the usual BP check, urine check (which contained Protein today :( ), measured my uterus and baby's heartbeat. Apart from the protein, everything seemed fine. I had my bloods already taken on Wed, as I had to have my Anti-D injection in hospital, so they had the results in already today. Iron levels and everything came back normal as well.
Now, I just need to get rid of this UTI and drink loads of cranberry juice....

Have a great weekend everyone - hope you'll sort everything out with your dh MrsGM and you can enjoy your first wedding anniversary!

Catch up with you next week!

xx

I had my 28 week bloods - fainted! Bloody wimp - haha!
I had protein at 14 weeks but just a trace and turned out to be nothing, hope yours is nothing too!
Yep cranberry juice and loads of water and trying to empty properly when you go to the loo.
x

Hi ladies :hi:

I'm 8w1d today! This is the furthest along I've been since I was put back, I'm FINALLY making some progress :haha:

Have a good weekend JuFer!

aww RK :hugs: I still have a bruise from my blood tests over a week ago!

Morning everybody!

Having a relaxed Saturday before we head off for a couple of days, we've both got work to take with us but will be lovely to get away!

This morning hubs tried listening to my tummy and got kicked in the face :haha:

Lx

Yaaaawn.... so tired easily these days. had a really nice morning/lunch with my friend and her 10 month old, went to buy a few bits in town then went for lunch, then came back to mine to play with her LO for a while :) She said 'soon we'll be doing this and he'll be running around and you'll have a tiny one', I was like eeeeeek! Still seems a crazy thought :haha:

Hi ladies :wave:
Just popping in quick to say hello & I hope you're all getting along ok - Elhaym look at your teeny bean!! How exciting!

Currently at the end of TWW & had :bfn: this morning so just waiting for AF to arrive now. I'm not surprised though really, I think I ov'd about 2 days later than I thought I would so stands to reason AF will be a few days late wouldn't it? Ah well, better luck next time!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->