The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

Dumpling ... boooo for the BFN! Yes it would make sense that AF would be due later if you ov later.

Hope you've all had good weekends. I went out last night into town for a friends birthday, just to a few bars and it was awful! I got a few very dirty looks, I was so nervous as it got more crowded about people knocking my bump and I was the only one no drinking... even my hubby who said we' just go out for one drink ended up having a few too many shots in the first bar and then wanted to stay and go on to a club... I had to drag him away. Needless to say I wont be going!
Looking forward to tomorrow - we're off to stay where we got married for our anniversary Yay!

x

Hi Dumpling, fingers crossed for next time :)

Have a lovely anniversary break raspberryk

we're just back from a lovely break in Dorset which was anniversary/baby-moon/30th birthday celebrations

Lx

Hey thanks Mrs GM ... we got back a couple of hours ago - only went for the one night and had to go a day early due to our hotel booked up for our actual anniversary night (tonight). It was lovely if a little warm in the room ... windows hardly open and massive heated towel rail in the bathroom that couldn't be switched off. I had to get them to bring me ice! Had a cheeky glass of champagne as well which was lovely.
Had a great time in the spa and swimming was amazing, such a relief to be weightless - especially as it's so darn hot.
Hope you had a great time?
x

That sounds lovely :) we looked at mini bottles of fizz but saving it til I've got the PhD in!

We had a lovely time, still tired and super-stressed which showed yesterday...

BUT still a really fab time, we were in a self catering place & it was great being away from home just spending some time together & we went on a foraging day with the peeps from The Wild Garlic today which was brilliant and I managed to keep up with everyone, phew!

Lx

p.s. gorgeous pic

That sounds cool, I managed a walk to the church nearby for a bit of a nosey which I was pleased about but was glad to get in the cool pool after!
We like to stay in these places ... https://www.vivat-trust.org/ , when we have a spare long weekend.
How long til your PHD is done?

Ahhh thanks, it's one of my fav's and I love how I look in black and white... I needed a pick me up after seeing pics of Sat night - my legs in my tights looked like overstuffed sausages !

x

That's a lovely website, the properties look lovely!

Changed my FB pic for one of my fave wedding pics over the weekend :D

Handing back in on the 24th so just a few more tough days, so over it though, totally flipped out last night and pretty much cried myself to sleep, argh!

Tucking into bed as my day at work tomorrow is looking pretty hectic, boo!

Lx

The properties are lovely and I like that they're non-profit and any money made gets put back into the properties and saving new ones.
We stayed at The Temple for our honeymoon.
Not too long now then.
I have been a ball of snot and tears quite often recently so be reassured it's totally normal.
Hope you sleep well and it's not too bad at work tomorrow!

x

Rubbish sleep, had to sleep separately in the end as so restless :cry:

Work also sucks & the hormones aren't helping!

:hugs: girls, I'm sorry you're all suffering with pregnancy hormones. I hope you're all feeling ok today. Hope things are ok with you and your hubby Mrs GM. I'm sure it's a stressful time for you all. Glad you're getting some relaxing time with your men!

Sorry for the BFN Dumpling... how are you feeling?

How are you Elhaym? I'm sure time will fly by!

I'm ok, should be ovulating sometime this week, and then we're going away for 10 days, so I'll try and keep my mind off the TWW!

P.S. Sitting with my little niece... loving it :kiss:

How are you all?

Hi July :)

We're still really stressed but just clinging on to the fact things will get quieter soon

Lx

Hey ladies ...
Tired tonight after doing some work on DH accounts ... and doing the same tomorrow.
Got a busy weekend ahead too.
No nap today or yesterday so I should sleep really well tonight - FX. And hopefully wont feel too hormonal tomorrow.
x

Hope you had some better sleep Raspberry? naps can be pretty disruptive which is annoying!

Really painful ankle today so hobbling about, hoping to leave work early and go and see my bestie and her cutie

Lx

Slept badly :( Might take up napping again - lol!
Oh what have you done to your ankle?
I've just finished sorting out DH expenses for the VAT return and the costings for the jobs he has just finished... Brain dead now!
Still have end of year accounts to look forward to, it'll take a week at this rate!
x

Ahhh guys, bad sleep must be awful! I love my bed & my sleep so much. It can't be easy :hugs: I'm BORED of waiting for AF now, 4 days late & no signs! RK, you do look beautiful in your pic. I love black & white photos!

Thanks Dumpling ... No AF is good ... except when there is no accompanying BFP - have you been testing?

x

urgh, accounts suck, need to get all mine organised soon too!

Not sure what's up with the ankle, think I did something to it walking about on Tuesday but luckily it's feeling a lot better today :D

In work/uni today, soooooooooooo tired

Lx

Yep I have been testing, I tested on Sat, the day before AF was due & I'm 5 days late now & another BFN today. So annoyed with waiting!! Had slight abdo cramping yesterday & was convinced it was on its way but nothing! This is throwing me all out! I was supposed to Ov next weekend when OH was home & now who knows when it'll happen. Grr, bad body! Sorry for the grumble, happy again now!

Glad the ankles feeling better MrsGM.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"