The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

Hiiiii ladies! Sorry I've not been on recently, crap going on at work, god I hate this place so much! Rumours of redundancy etc. :(

Anyway, work being terrible has finally given me the oomph I need to take the plunge. I've been on about going back to uni to do midwifery for 3-4 years now, and I'm going to do it. I might be crazy, but I'm going to apply for 2012 when I'll have a 9 month old. :wacko: If I don't try I'll never know. Going to start getting my application together and do personal statement etc. I'm lucky in that I work at a college so they are great at doing UCAS references etc. Eeek I'm scared... but if I don't do something now I'll be in this crappy job forever and the thought depresses me so much.

5 days late dumpling? What on earth is AF doing? Wonder if it's a late BFP - good luck!

RK your wedding pic is beautiful! x

Thanks chick, it's now or never really! :)

Less than 100 days for you now MrsGM! :happydance:

Thanks chick, it's now or never really! :)

Less than 100 days for you now MrsGM! :happydance:

*gulp*

Showed hubs a little video of baby visibly squiggling & got arggh that's freaky! Men!

Lx

Any sign of AF Dumpling? Hope you're not going too crazy waiting xxx

That's really exciting Elhaym! Must be nice to know what you want to do! Hope it goes well.

JuFer, have you managed to get rid of the UTI? Hope so.

RK, it's been said many times now, but that is a beatiful photo! Are you sleeping any better?

Is your man excited Mrs GM? :happydance: for wriggly baby!

Lol, thanks July!

Sleeping badly still, I am better when I have an afternoon nap strangely. I think I get over tired otherwise. Really aching when I lay in bed even with my amazing pillow..

Family afternoon tea party today to celebrate one of my Dads cousins wedding which was nice but unfortunately my Nana was too ill to come today which was rubbish! Very tired after that, all the aunts and grannies asking about the baby etc. They're all really supportive about the home birth as they mostly had theirs at home.

Elhaym your so brave with your new career path, I have never really wanted to do anything career wise I am hoping I get to do something with property later on though.

x

Sorry your Nana wasn't well today. How is she doing?

Cancer can be so painful sometimes.

She's been a bit up and down the past two weeks - really struggling with pain and then when they upped the morphine she got sick which is a shame as she'd found a good balance of medication and was able to eat and put on some weight. 10 sessions of radiotherapy starting next week every day except weekends so that will make her tired but hopefully it will reduce the size of the tumour in her back so providing some relief. I have managed to see her more now I am off work and we have arranged to go out with my Aunty whatever day she feels up to it but that will probably be after the treatment.
x

Morning :D

July - he is very excited :) I think he's in for quite a surprise with it all though, lol. He doesn't have the best example from his own (late) dad & I've talked about it as much as he'll open up and he sees it as seperate things so hopefully all will be ok!

RK :hugs: about your Gran

Lx

Oh I forgot to mention DH goes a bit funny if he feels baby do a massive kick or an elbow comes right out but then again even I find that a bit freaky!

x

Oh I forgot to mention DH goes a bit funny if he feels baby do a massive kick or an elbow comes right out but then again even I find that a bit freaky!

x

haha my OH is really squeamish and funny about all that stuff and I said 'what will you be like when I've got an elbow or a foot squirming about you can see?' He's gonna have to get used to the idea! :haha:

Career change is scary but I have to try! If I stay in my current job I will just get depressed. I really don't like it and I know if I don't take this chance I will be there forever, I don't want to spend my life depressed in a job that's going nowhere!

Wonder if Dumpling has had AF yet?

July hope you're OK my dear! Missing you :hugs:

Wonder what DH will be like at birth! :haha:

Ooooo yes DUMPLING WE WANT AN UPDATE!

x

Oh god don't even say that - he's such a wimp it's not even funny. I mentioned the word 'placenta' yesterday and I swear he went green :rofl: All I was saying was that my symptoms have lessened and it might be the placenta taking over!

Lol hopefully they'll be too distracted with new baby to notice the delivery of the placenta!?!?!?

Mine can't bring himself to watch one born every minute, can't wait for the videos in antenatal classes!

x

:hugs: Thinking of you and your Nana RK.

That's great that your man is excited Mrs GM... not long now til he becomes a Dad! That's good he's talking some... men don't tend to be very good at that!

:) RK you'll have to let us know how your DH copes. My BIL found it quite hard I think, not being able to do much to help.

Elhaym, it's nice to catch up with you all :hugs: I'm good actually. I didn't manage to catch ovulation this month with the OPKs, so either I didn't, or I didn't manage to test at the right time of day. DH is starting to ask more about them though.. but we're still not wanting to get too stressed out about it.. when we're too tired, we're too tired :) I think first on the list right now is doing something about losing a bit of weight :blush:

Haha, I'm just going to make sure he stays up at my end and not the business end! I think adrenaline just takes over though and they won't have time to think about it :)

My OH won't watch OBEM either! Have you started classes yet? x

I find it a bit freaky too tbh but amazing all at the same time!

Think hubs might go a bit grey for actual delivery & I'm hoping he stays away from the 'business' end, lol

:hugs: Thinking of you and your Nana RK.

That's great that your man is excited Mrs GM... not long now til he becomes a Dad! That's good he's talking some... men don't tend to be very good at that!

:) RK you'll have to let us know how your DH copes. My BIL found it quite hard I think, not being able to do much to help.

Elhaym, it's nice to catch up with you all :hugs: I'm good actually. I didn't manage to catch ovulation this month with the OPKs, so either I didn't, or I didn't manage to test at the right time of day. DH is starting to ask more about them though.. but we're still not wanting to get too stressed out about it.. when we're too tired, we're too tired :) I think first on the list right now is doing something about losing a bit of weight :blush:

Glad you're OK chick and you're keeping relaxed about it. I did have a couple of odd cycles where I didn't get a positive OPK, think it happens now and again. In fact I had a cycle like that the one before my BFP cycle! Good luck with the weight loss :)

July - he doesn't talk much about either of his late parents so was good to get some kind of discussion

keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Elhaym, glad your symptoms are getting a bit better :)

Yeah, I'm not too worried about it. Sometimes I only manage to test first thing in the morning and last thing at night. The test line was def getting stronger, but no positive. So, I'll wait and see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->