The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

*make that a 36 day cycle... back to CD1 :cry:

A wee bit sad... but kind of feel peace that it's the right thing. We need to take a break now for a couple of months, even though I know I'm not going to want to to come ovulation time.

:kiss: I'll probably still hang around here though

We are going to the posh restaurant at our fav place (where we got married) as we've only ever eaten in the normal one. It's hard to get into and has been booked for months so REALLY excited for that, shame I wont be able to drink a bottle of their best but I'll have a weeny glass I should think.
Gah! AF ... yucky, but yes I guess at least you know where you are. Good luck with your break but definitely don't leave us.
x

:hugs: july, fingers crossed for you

raspberry, sounds like a lovely weekend planned :)

For the maternity shoot I kinda know the photographer so not too shy about it, also did the FYEO shoot (google) for hubs wedding pressie which was brilliant & love having some pre-baby body photos!

quiet weekend planned apart from a jewellery course on Sunday which I'm so excited about as hopefully it'll really help my business

Trundling off on my business trip later, feeling a lot better today and will just stop lots for stretching

Lx

Wow did you? I saw a lot of people did that on the wedding forum I was on ... but I never dared.
Wish I had done one though as looking back my body was great then, even though I thought I was fat :dohh:
Glad you're feeling better ...
I was til I spent an hour in Tesco and spent £130!

X

ooo which forum were you on? I was a massive 'fetti person!

Love my FYEO pics even if they're just currently gathering dust somewhere!

ouch at tesco shop!

Super tired but looking forward to talking all things wedding tonight and treating myself to a bit of 'me' time

Lx

I was addicted to You and Your Wedding user name RaspberryKitty - what a surprise. I never really liked any others even though I registered with some. Same as here, I love BnB and rarely visit any others.
Yeah we'd run out of everything all at once it seems.
I love weddings, I want another one!
Have a great time tonight!

x

i know what you mean about shopping, we're completely out of milk & breakfast, down to last scraps of loo roll and a few other bits, who does the shopping round here?!?!? ;)

Lx

Lol! DH was getting fed up of not having anything that he could eat when I wasn't here. He just doesn't have the imagination to make up combinations of left overs and odds n sods. If there isn't bread and ham in the fridge he can't make himself any lunch.
Oh and we (I) seem to go through 4 pints of milk every day and a half, I am addicted I think the lady in the local shop thinks I am a nutter, wandering there at all hours in my scruffs to buy two cartons of milk.
x

slight change of plan for today, going to sneak home early so I can have a little sleep before setting off, so friggin tired

might get some milk too ;) (bought everything else earlier)

Lx

Don't blame you, have a lovely nap, I'll be having one after putting the rest of the shopping away!

x

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend

Had a fun time heading off to talk weddings (I make bridal jewellery) ended up staying out really late with everyone but totally worth it! Was a long drive home as holiday traffic has well and truly started

Today we finally have a pushchair/travelsystem, was a bit traumatic though...
See https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-been-much-more-embarassing.html#post11607003

Lx

Oh no! But glad you got sorted!

I posted this in 3rd tri but will post here too ... when you register with Mama's and Papa's and request their newsletter and brochure they send out a £5 voucher too!

Had a mixed up day today, DH and I had a huge row. I felt so hormonal and I still feel terrible now :cry:

x

Aww bless you, raving hormones all round today!

Oh and I seem to have minor nipple leaking, lovely!

Lx

Ewwww me too, I get it a lot now! I get it more noticeably at night I think because my arm squashes my boob, I might have to start wearing a bra and pads at night soon.

x

Nope it's totally normal, just feels a bit strange.

I am just watching pissed and pregnant on Sky Living +1 and it's quite interesting but I am shocked that there are people regularly drinking large amounts - as in more than I would drink on a pre-pregnancy night out, all the way through their pregnancies.

I am all for the odd half a glass of wine for a special occasion and I am not avoiding a lot of foods so I am probably being a bit of a hypocrite but to drink 3 vodka's (no idea how many actual measures or what it was mixed with) and half a bottle of wine in one night? And think nothing of it?

x

haven't got that channel but do agree that's too much, it is essentially a toxin at the end of the day!

But the odd cheeky glass of wine is fine and I'm eating most food too apart from some of the obvious ones

hope you had a good rest of weekend rasberryk?

Went on a jewellery course yesterday which was brilliant, long day though
AND finally had a good night's sleep! even managed to stay sharing the bed with hubs!

3 weeks left of work...eek! girl in my office is being mega annoying & it's too hot again but luckily I have somewhere else to work!

also bought some M&P jeans in the week and there are holes in the overbump bit, not impressed, taking them back later on

Lx

I did have a good weekend, thank you!
Glad you slept better, I have had a few nights now where I have managed to sleep 5 hours in one go! YEAH! ... but oh my hip hurts when I wake up after that.
I love jewellery, I have made a few odd bits actually and a couple out of old stuff I was bored with- nothing special but the MIL has had a million hobbies and has a jewellery making kit and book.
Those three weeks will go really quickly, I am so glad I am not working at the moment. It would be unbearably hot.
MIL and I made the nursery curtains today, we just have to hem the bottom when we get the rail set up so they're the right length. I am in love with them.
M&P are too expensive to have holes in before you start! I am too hot for jeans most day - this morning I did the washing up and other jobs in a vest top and my pants I was so hot! Then I was still hot after my cool shower.
Tomorrow is cleaning and sorting out day but I might try and lie in a bit because I am super tired after getting up with DH at 5.45.

x
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"