The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

Not sure what else we still need, need to sit down and go through it all and make a proper list!

So far bubs has somewhere to sleep, some clothes and nappies!

Hubs is v sweet but driving me slightly bonkers, he's decided that the pram/pushchair needs air wheels etc so we're not limited to where we can take it (great idea but does stretch the budget)
AND my family etc are asking about names and I'm getting a bit bored of explaining I've chosen but no final answer from hubs, yesterday he was all well we've still got ages... erm no we haven't!!

Lx

I was super organised early on but I've kind of stopped buying recently as we've run out of space as the "nursery" isn't done yet.
I don't think I need all that much really.
Oooo an all terrain buggy, they're good my nephews had a land rover one which was fab but no doubt expensive.

x

Hi ladies, hope you're all OK. Just dropping in to say I'm back from hospital and all went fine. Not sure what is happening TTC wise yet but I do know I want to try again, will wait for AF then see how we feel from there.

I'm still around, might not be posting as much right now but lurking, wanted to say thanks for all your support :hugs: xx

Hi ladies, hope you're all OK. Just dropping in to say I'm back from hospital and all went fine. Not sure what is happening TTC wise yet but I do know I want to try again, will wait for AF then see how we feel from there.

I'm still around, might not be posting as much right now but lurking, wanted to say thanks for all your support :hugs: xx

:hugs:

Lx

Glad all went OK, well as OK as these things can go. :hugs: Look forward to seeing you back and NTNP/TTC ing whenever you're ready. :kiss:

x

evening girls how are you all? :kiss:

I'm ok... still waiting for AF. I'm 5/6 days late now, but still BFN. I don't know, but I really don't think I'm pregnant. Wish AF would hurry up.

:hugs: Thinking of you Elhaym xxx

Hello
Your AF is a pain in the arse! I know what it's like to be waiting around though, first cycle off pill was 80 days, but seriously I have no idea why yours haven't settled down. So frustrating!
x

still got my fingers crossed for you July :)

I'm full of cold, oh the joys!

Going out with work (well old work) tonight but early start & shouldn't be too late, I know I'll get hassled to carry on to a club with them but just no way I'm taking bump out with loads of drunk peeps!

Also supposed to be out tomorrow for my business which involves a 2 hour drive and overnight stay, still seriously debating whether to go to this...

Noooo MrsGM not the dreaded cold, it's a bugger.

I agree on the not going to clubs, I went out a few weeks ago with a group for a friends birthday it was not enjoyable at all. I had the back up of another preggie lady but we got some very dirty looks and I was so nervous about the crowds.

If you feel ill then I wouldn't go on your business trip - will you be going on your own?

x

pesky colds!

well that's the last time I'm painting my toenails before LO arrives, that was so uncomfortable!!

Lx

I managed to do my right foot last night for the first time in ages, but I got DH to do the left I really couldn't stand to try and reach it was mighty uncomfy ... but then with a tummy this big what did I expect? ...
x

Attachments

• 31+3 1.jpg
    31+3 1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 31+3 5.jpg
    31+3 5.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
:happydance: thank you! I stopped taking them in 2nd tri and wish I hadn't so I am going to take them every couple of weeks now .

x

I'm seriously lacking in proper pictures too, oops!

Planning on a maternity & newborn shoot though

Lx

Some of those newborn shoot photos I have seen are gorgeous!
I think I might be a lil nervous of doing a proper pregnancy portfolio thingy though.

x

:flower: You're beautiful RK!

Photo shoot sounds lovely Mrs GM!

My cycles have been irregular, but this is the latest I've been for a long time. Since I came off the pill, if I remember correctly, they've been: 39, 35, 29, 34, 31, 30, 33, 30, 31. Right now I'm on CD37. Just waiting... If I ovulated late, I'm pretty certain I can't be pregnant.

How are you all? :kiss:

You're so sweet July!

All over the shop! Crazy!

Looking forward to shopping with MIL and BIL girlfriend in Milton Keynes on Friday, hoping the cold will have cleared up by the weekend!

You? Any plans?

x

Sounds good! Planning on getting anything nice? :hugs: Sorry you're still not feeling good.

My cycles were pretty bad even before I went on the pill.

I don't have many plans.. working Saturday. Just trying to keep my mind busy and not think things through too much! I'm gonna try not to test again til Friday. Think me & hubs might go out to the cinema in a bit.

It's BIL girlfriends birthday on Sat so I was hoping to get her something, I got a maxi dress the other day so I want some shoes and a bracelet or something to go with that to wear out for my birthday in 2 weeks time. MIL wants to get me a birthday pressie, maybe the shoes or something for the house. Would normally look at clothes but they're right out at the moment plus I have some lovely things that I got last autumn/winter that I hardly wore and I grew out of them too quickly so I hope they fit pretty soon.
I think there are a few sales on so I'd like to check out mothercare and bravissimo too.
Oh and Sat if the weather is OK I think MIL and I are going to do a car boot sale as we both have loads of stuff to get rid of.
What are you going to see? DH is off to see the new Transformers on Friday night.

x

That's nice it's your birthday. What have you got planned? Sounds like you'll have a nice day shopping! We're just trying to get our money sorted out a bit so no shopping for me :)

We decided not to go out in the end... I'm looking forward to Harry Potter next week!

My DH has seen Transformers... I think he liked it... BIL loved it.

xx

Still loving your photos btw :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"