The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

Yep waterbirth at home for me - FX anyway!
Have a lovely walk, I keep meaning to walk more and get out in the fresh air, it makes you feel so much better and I just don't do it any more now we don't have the pooch.
x

sounds like lovely weekends :)

:cake: for you too raspberryk :D

well I'm still working but out in the garden at least, hiding in the shade apart from my super pale legs!
Only downside is neighbours quite noisy and their kids spend most of the time screaming at eachother...

Mr is still laid-up with bad back & moping on the sofa, just leaving him to it as he doesn't like being fussed when he's in pain (this is where labour will be interesting as we have opposite views on how we like to be treated when in pain)
Such bad timing though as was relying on him to be more active this weekend but instead I'm doing everything whilst trying to get this horrible work finished!

Ah well, told him no back injuries in September else there'll be trouble ;)

Lx

My DH was meant to put the boxes from the baby's room into the loft but didn't because he was resting his knee which gets painful and swollen sometimes and it had just started. He annoys me though because he wont take anti inflammatory tablets til it really hurts - gah men!
We ended up having a lazy day yesterday so today I am cleaning whilst waiting in for the midwife who will be popping in "sometime" today.
x

pesky men ;)

Hope the midwife visit goes well today

Feeling pretty knackered, would so love to be in bed still!

Are you going to try and get an early night tonight? I am trying very hard to resist the afternoon nap but not sure I am going to manage.

Midwife just left, all OK for homebirth I just have to get baby to move into position as it's transverse at the moment. Bouncing on my birthing ball every evening me thinks.
I have measured big all along and this time I am measuring 1cm smaller than the number of weeks (but right in the middle of my personalised graph). She said it might just be the position of the baby or the fact that it's a different person measuring so shouldn't be anything to worry about.

x

will try and get an early night, but think I'll just have to plough through this week then FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's fab that you're all set for the homebirth :)

My LO seems to switch from transverse to head down...

Lx

It really is lovely not going into work!

Mine has changed from head down at 29 weeks to breech at 30 weeks and has been either breech or transverse since. I am going to try and get it moved down while there is still some room left in there, would be nice to not get head butted in the ribs!

Very excited about the homebirth and relieved we have a good home birth team here in Northampton, my original midwife seemed anti homebirth and didn't even let me know about the team so I am lucky I have managed to get booked in with them.

x

:kiss: Happy belated birthday Elhaym & RaspberryK! :kiss:

How are you all? Hope your last week at work in going ok Mrs GM.

Any signs of ovulation Elhaym? :)

Fingers crossed for a home birth RK :flower:

I'm quite alright... enjoying our break.. drinking diet coke to my heart's content, and not having to think about what half of the month it is if I want a glass of wine!

Miss you all...

:blush: That's how I was when I was NTNP anyway - oooops, maybe I was a little too relaxed - lol.

Nice to see you July, miss you tooooooo!

Meeting a friend for lunch in Leicester and might have a little look for something more comfy to wear, all my trousers cut into the bump now but they're still the right size on the legs and bum.
Then on the way back visiting my Nana who is coming home from the hospice this afternoon if she is still feeling better :thumbup::happydance:

x

morning everyone, well this week isn't going quite to plan!

hubs and I car shared home from work yesterday and as we drove back some idiot pulled out into the side of us...

So 4 hours later we finally got home! An ambulance car came to check me over and as soon as I got home I called the hosp and they said not to come in unless I was in pain or any change in movement
Baby continued to move normally yesterday & poss a little quiet this morn but still moving and will continue to monitor the situation...

Nice to see you July and hope your Nana can come home today raspberry :)

Lx

:hugs@ oh no, hope you're OK! Might be worth getting checked out anyway so that if there is anything at all they can pick it up really quickly. Hope you are not too sore and achy!
Take it easy for a few days!

x

I'm ok just tired and stressed, literally live so close to the hosp so will pop up if worried

It's just so messed up last week at work :(

Lx

So sorry Mrs GM... I hope you're feeling ok... :growlmad: silly driver.

How are you feeling now?

I hope your Nana gets home too today RK! That would be really nice.

RK I didn't really worry about it at first, but after so many months trying (10 I think now, about a year off the pill), I start trying to look at myself and see what I could be doing that could be affecting our chances.

Hi July

I'm ok thanks, neck is a little achy and I'm extra tired, trying not to stress!

Bubs is still moving though and that's the most important thing

Also accepted I'll prob have to pop into work next week as so much to do and lost more time now, ah well

Lx

Hey ladies, I'm all excited just got a call from the volunteer dept at the hospital asking me to come in for a chat about volunteering. I could be volunteering on maternity in a few weeks! :happydance:

MrsGM glad you're OK after your bump in the car! xx

yeah! I just got a positive OPK too, finally! :)

Elhaym - great news on both accounts! :happydance:

July - I am sure you are doing nothing wrong, that's the silly thing with conception it's like taking a lucky dip each month, keeping my FX you get BFP soon.

MrsGM that's pants if you have to work at all next week!

My Nana was home and looking a lot better than she did last week and was more comfortable, the hospice have managed to get her medication doses right so she is more or less pain free and not being sick :thumbup: she is drinking and managing to eat a little so that's really positive.
Off to do sewing things with the MIL today, wont be a long one though after a tiring day yesterday.

x

that's brilliant news with your nana rasberryk :D

I've decided I'd rather make some hours up next week than push myself too hard this week, just so very tired!

Update on the car is that it's been written off :( we had talked about getting a bigger car but I wanted to wait a bit, I've got too much else to think about!!

Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->