The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

Thanks hun. I think I am going to, I've got the whole of next week off on sick so I might see what happens naturally for a few days first.

I feel sad but pragmatic about the whole thing. Perhaps its a delayed grief reaction, but I felt something was wrong in the last couple of days so prepared myself for the worst. I feel glad at least it happened early on so my little one didn't suffer. Spoke to my mum and best friend and they have been great, my mum said she had the same before she had my little brother - you never realise how many people it's happened to, do you?

I'm still thinking about what to do this weekend. my OH thinks I should go to the festival and relax and have some fun with my friends as it's only a 10 minute drive from home if I need him.

I'll have my baby someday. xxx

Massive massive hugs Elhaym, so sad for you :cry:

You'll have to grieve sometime, I am sure he thinks if you keep your mind occupied you'll feel better but it might hit you harder later. Everyone deals with things in their own way so you just have to decide what works for you.
I had a chemical 4 years ago, it happens to quite a few people, some before they even realise.
x

Elhaym - I'm so so sorry for your loss! I've pm'ed you.
xx

Hey ladies,

How are you all doing?

:hugs: Thinking of you Elhaym, hope you're doing ok.

I'm ok... no sign of AF, BFN. I'm kind of expecting AF to turn up late this month.

:hugs: Sorry you've got a cold RK.

Na, it's ok. The strangest thing is my boobs don't hurt yet, but they normally do for a week or too before AF. I don't know why, I'm just expecting AF to turn up. I'm now a day or 2 late, but I've been much later.

Now just waiting... if I'm not this month, I think we're seriously considering a break for some time.

I've cancelled meeting up with my friend and taken my sorry self back to bed - lol
Have you been NTNP or more TTC?
x

Aw, big hugs :hugs:

I don't know really... I've been using OPKs, not temping... BDing more when I think I'm fertile. TTC I guess, but not as much as some others... after 8/9 months, I didn't want it to become routine...

Hi all

Hope the cold gets better quickly soon rk, hubs is really coldy & feeling a bit under the weather too!

28 week checkup yesterday, trainee midwife did my bloods, ouchy! I've had blood donations more comfortable

Off to look at puschairs in a bit, its going to be a long morning!

Lx

Hey Mrs GM,

how did your morning go yesterday? Picked out your pushchair?

Thinking of you Elhaym, hope your weekend is going ok :hugs: xxx

July, I know lots of people get stressed out once they start with the OPK and timing BD etc. Maybe ditch them for a bit, get rid of the ticker, stop writing down AF dates and go with the flow.
Mrs GM did you decide on a pushchair?

x

Thanks for the advice RK. I've only used the OPKs for about the last 2/3 months, so I did have about 6 months not using them. Maybe I should get rid of the ticker, but to be honest, I don't really take much notice of it, more when AF is due, rather than ovulation. If AF comes though, I'm pretty sure that we're going to start preventing for a while. Don't think I'll go back on the pill, prob just use withdrawal method. I feel like it's about time to have a month where I know I'm not, and just relax a bit more, and focus on our relationship.

How are you doing? :kiss:

I don't think I'd ever be able to use the withdrawal method ... 1 DH is rubbish and 2 I'd be forever thinking oh maybe it wont have worked this month.
Definitely worth taking a break if it's affecting you guys though!
I am hoping this cold is shifting, I feel like my sinuses have cleared slightly. I really want to go and see my uncle this week, who's back from Canada for a holiday and staying with my parents but I don't want to give him or my parents this cold mainly because I don't want it getting to my Nana.
We had a nice day today, in laws came over to watch moto gp and as I was feeling naff brought lunch along too!
Just about to have sausage and mash - Mmmm comfort food! But making that has knackered me out so the washing up will have to wait til tomorrow.
x

Enjoy your dinner RK! Sounds like you've had a relaxing weekend. Hope you feel better soon. How is your Nana doing?

We used the withdrawal method for 2 months after coming off the pill before we started NTNP. Seemed to work ok. I'm just not too sure of other options.. DH hates condoms, and I don't really fancy going back on the pill/ any hormonal bc.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekends

xxx

Thanks!

My Nana is OK, well as good as she can be I suppose - can't see her at the moment though.
Not much option on the contraception front I agree, condoms are crap, I don't want to go on hormonal contraception again and the coil is nasty so no idea what we are going to do after baby has arrived.

x

Hello

Well we didn't get anywhere near choosing a pushchair!! We had a brief look in mothercare but nothing grabbed us, then I was letting hubs sort out second shop but turned out didn't actually know where it was... so we walked about for ages, no shop & when I got tired hubs just got all grumpy! So a very pointless trip!

Very lovely weekend with my dad & sisters though :D

Lx

Glad you had a good weekend... rubbish about the pushchair! How near are you to Peterborough?

x

Too far really, we'll make another plan :)

Lx

That's a shame!
Hope you see something you like soon, what else have you got left to get?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->