The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

Everything always happens and an inconvenient time doesn't it?

x

this week has defn been all a bit too much!

well last day here at work today, I know I'll have some work to do remotely from home but at least I can start properly preparing for baby's arrival

Can't believe it's only 8 teeny weeks til due day *gulp*

Lx

5 weeks for me ... I am totally ready ...

House definitely isn't!

Hope you all have great weekends, I am off to Rushton Hall tomorrow with my step mum for afternoon tea - yummy.

x

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :happydance:

Are you celebrating at all? I am having an exciting night..... sat at home doing sweet bugger all! xx

We thought about going out for a meal but both too tired, so rock n roll!

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend

Lx

well first day of no day job...weird!

Lots to keep me busy this week though :D

Also managed to sort a replacement car which we're picking up later, hurray!

What have you got planned for your first week off?
I don't know how I ever had time to go to work!
On the whole a good weekend although a little worried about BIL girlfriend who has been having tests at hospital.
1 month til my due date now and getting worried about the house not being ready! DH was ill Sat pm through to Sun am so we didn't the boxes out of the lounge and babies room and long hours 6 days a week from now til EDD means I have no idea when it's going to get sorted.
x

Well this is quite a busy week, midwife tomorrow and a photography evening course later in the week
then sister's hen at the weekend, just found out we're supposed to be wearing party dresses on Saturday..arrgghh

Plus a small herd of August brides wanting last minute jewellery orders!

I'm sure you'll manage to get the rest of the house sorted Raspberry :)

Lx

That is a busy week! I am hoping for this week to be quiet as I have a busy weekend. The weather is a bit hot for me to do much so I am going to potter around just doing little bits where I can.
I wish I could move the boxes myself then I could get cracking with everything.
Your brides are leaving things a little late aren't they?
x

It is very hot, didn't sleep well at all...

Yup, always puzzles me as to why jewellery gets left so late, just glad I've got the time to make things for them :D

Defn going to be taking it slowly today, v tired

Lx

Have a quick nap if you can - it's bliss!
I have just cooled off a bit with an ice lolly, will be doing the washing up and making up tonight's dinner and having a nap I think.

x

had a cheeky choc ice in the garden but got chased inside by a wasp!

going to have a little rest but defn had a slower day, the heat is so not helping

Lx

Good idea on the choc ice shame about the waspie though, wish we had somewhere in our garden I could sit but considering I was sweating like a P.I.G. after hanging out the washing perhaps I am better off indoors.
I have had two ice lollies in the space of an hour today, had a cold shower after my chores and a little rest as I got soooo hot and bothered. It really is heavily pregnant women's worst nightmare weather - too hot for clothes I am wearing a vest top and sarong.
At least I am not stuck in the office, my work would have been unbearable today without being pregnant. Sooooo glad I am on mat leave and I didn't take most peoples advise and stay til very near my due date.
x

it's been raining, hurray!!

spending lots of time working on a headband for my sister by an open door enjoying the coolness

Had a MW appt yesterday and all fab, he decided to demonstrate how much of a wriggly pants he can be!
Then had a potter round town but overdid it a bit and my hips hurt lots :(

Lx

Rubbish - I just lost my reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which way up is your baby Mrs GM? My hips get a bit achy too but my swollen feet is the worst thing.

It has cooled down a bit after storm and rain here but I am still hot as I am having a mad clean up ready for the midwife coming sometime between 3 & 4. Hope DH is home in time to move a couple of boxes out of the lounge.

I am off to my cousins surprise 21st tomorrow with my brother, DH working so he can't make it :cry: and I have to drive there and back but stopping over night so it wont be so bad. Got to get new tyres before I go - don't think I have time today.

x

baby is head down according to MW (although I still think he flips about)

Have a fun time at the birthday party, I'm sure you'll have a fab time!

I'm off to my sisters hen weekend in a bit, my friend is driving which helps but a bit nervous as staying in mega budget accom which won't be fun getting up to go find the loo in the middle of the night!!

Also still quite mad with other sibling but will just have to try and hide my feelings...

Our house is such a pigsty and hubs has invited his brother over, who wants to bring his girlfriend who I've never met... hope hubs is prepared to do an awful lot of cleaning, bedmaking etc..

ah well, not my problem!!

Lx

Think my baby was head down yesterday but transverse today - :shrug: midwife wont be happy!
Oooo have a good time on the hen weekend, don't envy you finding the toilet, I have to get up about 100 times a night :growlmad:
Yeah make your hubby do it, it really drives me mad when DH invites people over when I am busy and have not enough notice to clear up etc, I thought being off work would mean I kept on top of everything but it takes about an hour to pick up after DH every morning and if I have a day out planned I get behind so it's just as messy as before!

x

So I thought I would update you girls ...

Midwife couldn't work out exactly which way around the baby was and was surprised to hear it has been somersaulting as she thought it should have run out of room.
So I am having a presentation scan first thing monday moorning - I get to see my LO :happydance: YEAH!
Slightly concerning news also - I had a very high level of glucose in my urine sample so I have to go for a fasting blood test on Monday ... hope it's nothing serious!

x

Ooh yay a scan! Hope you can get a pic! :happydance:

Hope the glucose is nothing to worry about I'm sure they can help you to sort it. Thinking of you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->