The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

:wave: Hey girls

How are you all doing? Just popping in to say hi!

Can't believe how close you both are RK & Mrs GM! How are you both feeling? Hope it goes well Monday RK :hugs:

How are you doing Elhaym? :flower:

I'm doing ok. We've not been trying this month (using withdrawal method), really not wanting to get pregnant right now, so just waiting for AF. It was a bit strange last night though, after BDing, I noticed some blood (sorry, TMI!), and thought that's AF starting, but then it hasn't started. I don't normally get spotting at all... anyway, hopefully I won't have to wait too long.

Hope you're all well xxx

How are you Elhaym?
I didn't get a pic but was lovely just to get a quick peek, didn't watch the screen all the time though as I didn't want to see the sex.

July - doing well but I am tired after a "heavy weekend"! Hope AF doesn't mess you around too much!

Update for everyone - Baby was head down this morning although I am not convinced it's staying like that all the time and the midwife was very surprised at how much the baby was moving around. She couldn't get a head circumference as the baby wouldn't keep still! I was given an estimated current weight of 6lb10oz - at 36 weeks!
Blood glucose level test was normal but waiting on another result - not sure what that one was. Phew big sigh of relief anyway!

x

:hugs: elhaym & july

Glad things seem ok raspberry :D

Survived the hen weekend but pretty knackered now! Was totally worth it though and my sister had the best time

AND I got a toy for baby, my best friend wanted to get a 'build a bear' for her little one's first birthday and we found a shop on the way home by chance, so she got a bear and I got a lovely stuffed owl, it's so cute!!

Lx

Glad the hen weekend was good! I was a lil worried about your accommodation.
Ahhhh I love owls, there are a lot about at the moment.

Just got back from Kiddicare with a friend, got my nappies and a voucher for £20 for spending over £200 so I got my moses basket mattress and some little extras for the nappy kit :thumbup: !

x

Hellooooooo

yup the accommodation was pretty weird but nowhere near as bad as I was expecting!!

Quite tired and uncomfy now, not a huge fan of today :(

Lx

Hope today is better for you!
I'm up and dressed but thinking about going back to bed once my crumpets and milkshake have digested a bit. I was so tired last night I slept pretty well but woke up in a rather odd position and now have a very achy shoulder and neck.
My brother will be coming over later to help me shift boxes into the loft so hoping for a productive day. Then tomorrow is tidy up and clean the house while DH is working, Sunday a day of rest - with any luck, and Monday I have my best friend to visit and hopefully we'll be cleaning the top room if all of the boxes are up in the loft ready for my cousin staying on Tuesday.

What are your plans ladies? Hope you all have a good weekend.

x

Hi ladies, AF finally got me today so I'm going to have a lazy weekend, the weather is shite anyway so just feel like staying in! I need to save money too as I've a wedding to go to in 2 weeks and then we're going to London to stay with friends so I'm trying not to spend too much now!

Feel relieved AF is here and I can TTC on a 'normal' cycle.

RK you are TERM! 37 weeks! :happydance:

Hi everyone :D

Off to see some friends this weekend which will be fab

Otherwise just getting a bit more organised and prepared for my sister's wedding next weekend

Lx

Hi ladies, AF finally got me today so I'm going to have a lazy weekend, the weather is shite anyway so just feel like staying in! I need to save money too as I've a wedding to go to in 2 weeks and then we're going to London to stay with friends so I'm trying not to spend too much now!

Feel relieved AF is here and I can TTC on a 'normal' cycle.

RK you are TERM! 37 weeks! :happydance:

Gah, gastly AF, I am not looking forward to the return of those! Excellent excuse to sit around and do sweet FA I reckon! Glad you can TTC and know where you are in your cycles!

Have you got your outfit sorted for the wedding? They are costly esp when you have to travel, buy outfit, pressie, drinks etc etc .

:happydance: I know it's scary that I am term - it's happened so quickly but another relief that baby is fully cooked and is just putting on weight now. Can't wait to meet him/her.

x

Hi everyone :D

Off to see some friends this weekend which will be fab

Otherwise just getting a bit more organised and prepared for my sister's wedding next weekend

Lx

Have a good time, you always seem to be going somewhere at the moment!

x

Had a horrible day with heartburn again yesterday :(

Just trying to see a few friends before it involves packing up the whole house each time ;) after next weekend the diary is empty :D

Lx

Hey girls :kiss:

How's it going?

:hugs: Elhaym, AF and crap weather sound like very good excuses to stay in and do nothing!! I've felt like that all week! AF arrived Monday. How are you doing?

RK is your shoulder feeling better? Sounds like you have a busy weekend planned!

MrsGM, hope you have a good weekend, hope the heartburn's better xx

I'm ok. We're def on a break. But, it's been a year since I came off the pill now, so I went to the doctor's on Thursday, and she was really nice. I explained that we were taking a break, but she was still happy send me to get bloods taken. I've to go back on CD21, and then once we've got the results take it from there.

:kiss: Hope you all have a good weekend!

great news about the bloods J I hope it goes well, let us know how it goes!

RK nope nothing to wear at all, my hair is a mess too and needs cutting so that's more money. Plus I don't get paid till AFTER that weekend so it's going to be tight this month!

xx

July it'll be good to know what's going on so I am pleased your doc is doing bloods.

Neck and shoulder fine this morning but I might have over done things a little yesterday as I now have knee and back ache and I had lots of Braxton Hicks last night- lol!

MrsGM do you take anything for your heartburn? I know you've probably heard all this before but it really helps me if I eat little and often, a glass of milk can ease mine and trying to avoid anything too acidic. I keep some indigestion tablets handy but I haven't had to use them too much!

My hair needs seeing to desperately too Elhaym, not been cut since October so I was thinking wait another month or so and treat myself once the baby is here to perk me up a little. MIL lives 5 mins from my hairdresser and I am sure she would love to babysit for an hour.
Is there any way you can style it curly or up? I have been doing this to hide the fact it's lost all of it's shape but in all honesty it's probably not noticable to anyone else!

I am just waiting for a sweet little birdy (which the cat brought in about an hour ago) to find it's way to the door, thankfully it's not behind the sofa anymore. I just hope it goes before the cat gets back!

x

Just had a thought ...

MrsGM I don't remember seeing you post a bump picture anywhere? I've been posting in the sticky at the top of third tri... hope to see yours in there soon????

x

My hair is incredibly thick and hard to manage and it's really long now, all the layers have grown and stick up everywhere so looks a mess to me no matter what! The only time it looks good is if I blow dry and straighten it all, but because it's so thick and long it takes so long to get it all and I just can't be bothered spending an hour doing it! Now I usually straighten the front bit so it's not all fluffy/wavy and just put it up. It's so heavy too that it gives me headaches when it's too long! Going to get a good few inches off it and have the layers tidied up. I wish hair would just sort itself out :haha:

My cat hasn't brought a bird in for ages, he's done it a couple of times but for some reason he doesn't hurt them, just brings them in :shrug: once my OH came home from work to find the living room looking like someone had burgled us, it was from the cat jumping all over everywhere and knocking everything on the floor trying to catch a bird he'd brought in that was flying around the house! poor thing just had a bit of a hurt leg so OH kept it overnight in the cat cage then released it into the wild the next day :rofl:

We've had a dead mouse though, that was just nasty :sick:

hope everyone had a good weekend?

we had a lovely time with my friends and their 11month old, was so good to see them and especially good for hubs to get some insight into parenting, their daughter was refusing to sleep so first hand experience of lots of wailing and a tired mummy!

with the heartburn pretty much everything sets it off so I've just got rennie/gaviscon to hand, even having to take it in the night sometimes!!

busy week and getting ready for sisters wedding inc packing hosp bag etc, isofix base has arrived this morning so we'll have a play getting that in the car later

Lx

Great weekend, got the babys room totally emptied out ready for cleaning and finishing off the paint on the woodwork!
Mrs GM your heartburn sounds like a bitch, hope it eases as the baby engages - it is meant to anyway... but then you wee more :haha:
Elhaym - why does hair grow like that on our heads, I mean it doesn't happen to our arms or eyelashes?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Perhaps our cats are soul mates? We get lots of rodents and the house often looks like a bomb's gone off, I was blaming DH but I reckon it's the cat!

x

Now our cat stays in overnight we have slightly less animal destruction to deal with...

That's so exciting about babys room RK :D
Yup the heartburn sucks but not for too much longer :)

Been able to feel and see baby practice breathing which is so cute

Bump is quite sore tonight though, feels like its trying to pull itself off!

Lx

Wow what does the breathing thing feel/look like? Mine has hiccups but I don't THINK I have felt the practice breathing. That's so sweet!

I felt like you the other night and was cured by aquanatal, it's so amazing being in the water.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->