The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

It's so hard to describe but defn not hiccups as have those too sometimes

It's like a rhythmic rise and fall and only noticeable if he's sticking bum and back right out! It's really cute though and making me excited about meeting him

I guess the best way to describe it is it does literally look like my tummy breathing all by itself

Lx

yey :D

experiencing this and seeing my friends with their 11 month old is making it all more real but less scary too!

Lx

It is getting very real for me too but I am relaxing a bit now. I have had some panicky phases but the more I thought about it the more I realised the fact the house isn't ready and I still have things to get doesn't matter. If the baby arrived tomorrow we have enough to get by and plenty of family to get anything we did need.
It's so long since we had any little babies in our circle of friends and family so I am a little out of practice and I am desperate for newborn snuggles.

x

Bump a bit sore again today

We've got the car seat fitted, hurray!

Had slight kittens last night as thought I could feel some 'gushing' as I was lying down but all seems ok...

Lx

Hope your bump isn't sore tomorrow, I have a lot of aches and pains ... it's hard to know what's normal and it's making me worry I wont know when I start labour.
I've felt on the odd occasion what I thought for a moment could have been my waters but it was never very much so obviously wasn't but everything certainly feels different to normal and we are bound to notice and analyse every single thing with it being our first!
x

Wow, you must be analysing every movement!

Midwife appt today, she measured me at 32 weeks & wants me to come back next week and poss scan if little change by next week... trying not to feel anxious :(

Lx

I am not convinced at all by fundal height so I am sure everything is OK - Fingers crossed anyway.
It's lovely to have a scan this late on though I sort of wish we'd gone ahead and had the 3D one now.
x

Thankyou :D

Think the fundal height thing is a bit rubbish too!
Just scared of things going wrong this late in pregnancy :(

Would be nice to have a little sneaky scan again though!

Lx

:hugs: Thinking of you girls and your aches and pains... hope things are ok. How are you both feeling today?

How are things Elhaym? :) Still around?

I'm ok, had a nice day with my sister and niece. She's about 15 weeks already, it's crazy!

Got my first lot of results back this week.. can't remember exactly what they were for, but everything was ok!

Hey!
I have the midwife coming today as she was off sick yesterday...
I am really tired after having my cousin round for 3 days but I did enjoy it.
Just have lots of housework to do before midwife turns up "sometime today" and then I am going to chill out ready for the next phase on the nursery.
I have this strange ache/pain in my groin and pelvic area, feels like I've done the splits and I have groin strain sort of and I keep getting a shooting pain up my cervix. Just trying to hide it a bit from DH because he panics any time I say "ouch" he thinks I am about to give birth.
I think the baby has been trying to get engaged - not sure though. Still getting a lot of movement and very odd shaped belly most of the time.

Glad your results were normal July.

MrsGM what day is your appointment to go back for a measure?

x

Morning everyone!

Just a quick one as about to start getting ready for sister's wedding!
V tired but v excited too, mum got to feel some movement yesterday :D
Next appt is Wednesday

Lx

Ooooo have a lovely day, weather's looking good here - hope it is where you are too!
x

Uh oh! I don't know why we even bother to invite men to weddings and christenings.

Just had the midwife round and baby is one fifth engaged - finally! And measuring well and I have no more dodgy urine results etc etc.

x

morning everyone :D

that's really good news raspberryk about how baby is doing :D

the wedding was so amazing, baby stayed in place and back home now!
Was kinda weird saying bye to all my family and knowing that the next time we see them is when they come up to meet new baby!

Lx

Glad the wedding was great!

I agree how weird it is when you know the next time you see people you'll have a little one too!

It's getting exciting and I am counting down to my due date in days not weeks now ... only I am a bit worried that I will be disappointed when the baby doesn't come on the "right date" even though I know they rarely arrive "on time" and it's probably going to be late.

x

RK, can't believe one of these days I'm gonna pop in here, and you're gonna have a baby! Excited for you xx

Hi everyone

Different midwife today, I always feel like somehow I'm putting her out or something! I had to actually ask for bump to be measured as she was just listening to heartbeat etc, it was still 32cm so she called the hosp & I've got a consultant appt Friday morning and they might do a scan... honestly it's nice to be told not to worry but I left feeling more like I'm being a pain in the butt!
Baby is also partly engaged which explains some of the very uncomfortable feelings sometimes!

Also had my maternity shoot this afternoon which was fab and I can't wait to see the pics :D

Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->