The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

If the baby has moved down and engaged would that explain why your fundal height appears to be static?
Good luck for Friday!
Ahhhh will we get to see some of your shoot?

x

hmmm maybe that is the case?
She didn't really explain it but I think she wrote 4/5 on the engaged section of my notes...
I'll see what I can post online picturewise :D

Lx

4/5 is what mine says too and in the explanation bit of the notes it says they write it down to say how much of the head they could feel so that would be one fifth engaged.

x

:kiss: Thinking of you Mrs GM... hope you enjoy seeing baby tomorrow

Hi everyone,

finally back from the hosp!
Had to wait an hour, a nurse came to get me from waiting room and took my blood pressure, she then went off to find the Dr but had managed to find a sonographer with some spare time so I got whipped in for an ultrasound, the guy just looked at me and said 'it's because you're tall'!
Was nice to have another scan but hard to make anything out, spine was v clear, head down and all measuring above the 50th centile, so far predicted at 6lb8
Back to the waiting room, nurse came back a while later, said the Dr had reviewed the scan results and I could go, so didn't even see the Dr afterall

All a bit random and the waiting room was very hot but most importantly all seems fine and next time I'll be at the hosp is for labour *eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek*

Thankyou everyone for your messages :D

Lx

Hello :)

Hope everyone had a fab weekend?

Missing hubs a bit today, was really nice having him about for 3 days and we organised lots for the house, still quite a lot to do but my Dad is coming over at the weekend to help swing the bed round so there is space for the crib etc

We also had our ante-natal class on Saturday and fitted a waterproof sheet thing to the bed (attractive) it's all feeling really real now!

Suppose I should get my bag packed properly ;)

Lx

:wave:

Fairly productive weekend all round and hardly any cooking :thumbup:
Nursery mostly painted, cot and changing unit assembled, old airing cupboard shelved out - still needs the doors painting but this can be done any time.
Couple of finishing touches to be done, including a second coat on the stairs up to the room, the curtains hanging and moving the baby items that are stacked in our room but it's only a few hours work.

I am going to pack up my birth box as I go through sorting out the pile of things I have purchased, I can't believe how last minute I am doing things !!!!!

x

RK, I just cannot believe it's only 2 days til your due date!!

Your 'fairly productive' weekend sounds rather impressive!

You sound as if you're well prepared... I don't know how 'prepared' my sister was, and she's done an amazing job. I'm sure you will too.

Don't forget to let us know how you're doing this week!

Glad to hear things are well with the baby Mrs GM. That's nice your Dad is helping you get organised, hope you're not missing your hubs too much.

:kiss: Thinking of you all

I got super prepared early on and then left it because I thought I'd pretty much done everything and as per usual with 2 days to go I've been running around like a blue arse fly !!!!
And then realised that I will probably have more than those couple of days to get sorted and we have nappies, blankets and lots of love and that's all we really need.

How are things with you July?

Hope Elhaym & Dumpling are OK too????????

x

nappies, blankets and lots of love sounds like the best baby list ever and so true!

I'm quite happy having my own space today as mega cranky!

Lx

Hope you've had a good day Mrs GM, and feeling better!

RK sounds like you have a very good frame of mind... food, blankets and lots of love sound great.

I'm fine... got a bit of a UTI at the minute, which is a bit of a pain, but other than that ok. I've had my 21 day bloods done now, hubs still needs to go to the docs. The doctor's offered to refer me now to the infertility clinic, but I've said I'll wait a bit... we're still on a break TTC wise. It feels good to know I can pretty much get referred when I want. Me and DH I think are doing better... feel more in love... having more fun together... so it's good.

How are you all doing?

Ugh nasty urine infection - that is NO fun!

Were your blood results all normal? It's good that they will refer you.

Pleased you and your DH are doing well now :D

x

Thank you - I am just playing the waiting game ... clever me left lots of jobs to do so I am keeping myself occupied with those.

x

:kiss: Thinking of you RK!

Yep, so far blood results have been normal

xx

Elhaym how are you? :flower:

Hi ladies, hope you're all OK, was checking back to see if either of you had a baby yet :haha: RK you are so close! Feeling anything yet?

I've been away because I'm not doing so good to be honest... OH wants to WTT for dumb reasons, and it's killing me, I don't know what to do :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->