The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

No I don't think men do get it. I have said it will be DH job to put off people and tell them when to go - I don't think he understands how tired we are going to be and how we will want a lot of alone time etc and also "help" isn't always helpful.

x

I'm not sure Mum & sister staying at sametime would be helpful!

Just back from midwife, she was much more friendly this time, baby not totally engaged still. She looked at the measurements from growth scan and declared that he 'has a fat tum' :haha:

Having a stress about my business and maternity allowance, so stupid and disorganised so need to get the forms off today, arrrgghhhhh

Lx

Don't worry my baby still not properly engaged ! Awwww a chubby baby, I hope so - they look so cute. Did she say anything else about the size etc?

Did you get the forms off? I have failed to do quite a few things that were on my list at the beginning of my mat leave. Tut tut tut!

x

for the size everything is pretty average, although legs are now looking on the longer side whereas at 20 week scan we were told they're short!

Need to find 4 payslips then I can get the form in the post, it's so ridiculous as my company barely makes any money at the moment but I bet I'll have to spend hours on the phone explaining this...

Still got everything crossed for you :)

Lx

Long legs and a chubby tummy - hehe cute!

I had sorting that sort of thing out, dreading ringing up for tax credits (if we are eligable) because we don't know how much DH earns til the year end accounts are done. It can only ever be an estimate based on the previous year and then if it was more I'd hate to have to pay it all back!

Second sweep is at about 3 today so hoping that works!

x

I still need to do 2010/11 accounts, arrghh
I'm really hoping they'll let me have MA and I'll just pay anything back if I go over the small earnings...

Good luck with the sweep!

Lx

Hey, how's everyone doing?

Looks like RK hasn't been on here for a couple of days... maybe the baby's here? :kiss:

Hey July, was thinking RK has gone quiet, hope all is fab for her :)

Got a few extra bits yesterday inc a swaddle wrap which is super cute

Hope everyone else has a had a good weekend

Lx

Girls ... I have news!

I gave birth to a baby boy yesterday at 4.07am, he weighed 10lb3oz.

Will update you properly soon.

xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats RaspberryK!!!!

What wonderful news.

Hope you're doing ok

xxx

huge congratulations!!!

A boy like you thought :D

Hope you're all doing well

Lxxx

RK I am so happy for you! Huge congrats my dear, can't wait to hear the details. Lots of love to you and your family :hugs:

I'm still waiting on AF, still no sign of her and I am 4 days late.... BFN the day she was due but I haven't dared to test since... and, of course, this happens when OH admits he isn't ready to try again :( I feel a bit crampy today. Will wait till the weekend to test again.

Aaaaand not long after making that post things started happening. Looks like my cycles have gotten longer since the mc x

Thanks hun, I am OK, was a relief to get her really. Oooh I start my volunteering at the maternity unit this saturday :D

RK I know you will be busy as anything right now but sending you hugs! I can't wait for a pic! Can you believe the first baby is here, seems so long ago we started out in the NTNP forum :flower:

The volunteering sounds fab :D

It does seem ages ago we all started chatting, I remember you pointing me in the direction of some useful threads :flower:

Hope the volunteering went well today Elhaym?

Hey girls...

Just wanted to say hi... it's so true, can't believe how long it's been since we were newbies in NTNP.

RK hope things are going ok xxx

Mrs GM, I'm thinking of you, hope you're doing ok.. not long to go now!

:hugs: How are you feeling Elhaym... you don't know what to say when AF comes along.. on one hand you're happy to know, and on the other, there's always a little bit of hope that you might have done it this month... I know how you feel is I guess all I can say.

:happydance: Saw on another post that things were maybe happening Mrs GM? Hope things are going well xx

Hi ladies

I did indeed have my little boy Toby on the 19th at 12:34 7lb12 v speedy water birth

We're all ok and will update with birth story and pics soon

Lxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"