The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

Hey girls..

How is everyone? :)

I guess most/all of you don't come on this thread anymore...but I thought I'd write a little update anyway!!

AF showed up (almost 3 weeks late) but I was surprisingly peaceful about it (you kind of get used to after this long!).. it was kind of nice to relax and enjoy a few glasses of red wine! We haven't really talked about it, but it seems like we are back to NTNP... we'd said maybe December, and he's stopped pulling out, so I guess we're back to trying for a while. So, we'll see what happens. Otherwise, life is good!

RK & Mrs GM hope you are both looking forward to your first Christmas as a mum!

Thinking of you all xxx

PS. Anyone heard from Elhaym? :(

Hi July

Nice to hear from you! Good luck with NTNP again...

I come on here most days when feeding but hang around the breastfeeding forum mainly and don't post much as I get half way through and something happens i.e. projectile vomit or something equally pleasant :thumbup:

I am just about to go to bed ... Bertie has been almost sleeping through the night now, his last feed is sometime between 9.30 and 10.30 and he usually sleeps 9 or 10 hours :) Hoping for a good night tonight as I didn't get to bed til after midnight last night.

I've not heard from Elhaym ... hope you are doing OK!

Merry Christmas to all you lovely ladies.

xx

Hey everyone :)

We're good thanks, sometimes it gets all a bit much & then I just pick myself up & carry on!

Looking forward to seeing family in a couple of weeks

Happy Christmas everyone

Lxx

Evening girls...

Just popping in to say a belated Merry Christmas to you, and a Happy New Year. I hope you've enjoyed your LO's first Christmas!

It was my niece's first Christmas too, so it was nice to share it with her and the rest of the family.

I'm sure you'll be having some hard times, some wonderful times, but really glad things are going ok! Some days I think I could never be a mum! But, what's meant to be will be I guess...

Hope you're all well :kiss:

Its extremely hard work sometimes but totally worth it. Happy new year all! Good luck with ntnp/ttc xx

Hello!! I'm sorry I've been so rubbish, it just got quite difficult thinking about getting pregnant all the time & then it never happening, until FINALLY I got my BFP on nye!! I can't quite actually believe its true, but the 4 tests (so far...) & mega sore breasts can't all be lying!! Hope you girls are all ok & huge belated congratulations MrsGM & RaspberryK!! xx

OMFG Dumpling, amazing news, congrats :hugs:

MrsGM and RK, hope you and your babies are ok, missed you all! So sorry I haven't been around for ages, me and OH had some problems and been a bit depressed, but we are better now, in my first proper 2ww since my mmc. Not feeling symptoms so not confident but we'll see :) I wanna be your bump buddy Dumpling! Xx

Oh and did you have any symptoms before your bfp? As you can tell I am 10 dpo and in the throes of symptom spotting.... :haha:

Wow congratulations, I am so pleased for you. I was thinking of this thread earlier, how spooky. I took Bertie swimming for the first time today he's now had a big feed and is asleep on me. Going to move him in a moment so I can do the washing up but id rather sit here with him.
At 10dpo I had spotting.
X

Awww bless him! I feel awful that I missed everything :( was thinking about you both! glad you are ok hun xx

Ooh fingers crossed for you Elhaym!! My only symptom was really sore boobs, but I got that with pms anyway so thought nothing of it. I did have a v small amount of pinky blood/mucus when I worked out af was actually due - implantation bleed?? I was about 20 days po before I tested, I was that convinced I was out!

OOOOMMMGGG I GOT MY BFP THIS MORNING ON MY ANGEL'S DUE DATE

HOW CRAZY IS THAT?? :D

Dumpling you must have brought a truckload of baby dust with ya, THANK YOU! :haha:

Oh my goodness!!!!!!

It was so strange, I was looking through the pregnancy test gallery, and then realised it was you Elhaym!!!!

And then I came on here and saw your post Dumpling!!!!

Massive congrats to you both! xxx

Thanks hun! sending you loads of :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm obviously scared shitless this time around and I'm not making any serious plans until we get past that dreaded 12 week scan. AF isn't even due yet so waiting until her date has passed before I go and see the GP x

Oh Elhaym I'm so pleased for you!!!! :happydance: Keeping my fingers so tightly crossed for you I can barely type! Hooray, maybe we can be bump buddies?! :hugs:

Damn right we can girl! :D Bump buddies we are!

what a mad coincidence eh, neither of us post for ages then get a BFP at the same time! xx

I'm getting all excited, I love babies, if we had a bigger house I would be having another already!
X

Oh thanks for the baby dust :)

When I come on here, I just smile thinking of you two!

How are you both doing? Really delighted!!

:hugs: Hi Mrs GM and RK, how are you both?

I'm on cd 31, so just kind of waiting now...

2 nights ago and then last night I thought AF was on her way (brown tinged cm, sorry, tmi!), but then nothing so far. So at the minute I'm just waiting. I'm not presuming anything or letting myself get too carried away symptom spotting (I've done it too many times!), so I just need to wait and see.

I'm in a funny situation just now.. because it's been so long, I've had to start thinking of other things/plans, so I'm kind of excited about a job possibility (but chances are very small), so it's funny... I guess I am more at peace now with whatever happens.

Anyway, I'm off round to my sister's to look after my niece, my sister's away for the day, brother-in-law's going to work, so that will be fun! She really is a joy, she's 8 months now, she's crawling everywhere, pulling her self up and down on whatever she can hang on to, and the other day she even stood on her own for about 1-2 seconds!

Hope you're all having a nice weekend :)

Ok, so think AF is on its way now... :)

Waiting, waiting, waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"