The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

That's a bargain, especially with the raincover, changing bag & footmuff included! Depends if its the one you want though. It seems to be a very personal, almost emotional choice to buy a pram!

We'd really like a parent facing one and I'd like the carrycot too to use round the house moses basket stylee (they've got a crib for our room)

So this seems like a good option...hmm

Hmm, not sure if this link will work, but I'm thinking...where can I get one of these :haha:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....404898821259.186429.508986259&type=1&theater

Ah this should work...

Attachments

• 206439_10150152567776260_508986259_6897248_5729681_n.jpg
    206439_10150152567776260_508986259_6897248_5729681_n.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 2
Elhaym - glad you've had no more spotting!

Mrs GM - glad your lunch went well. That looks like a good travel system, will the car seat base fit in your car? I like how the pushchair can be rear or forward facing, my one can only face forwards as a pushchair - I didn't even think about it but it's certainly a good idea. A nice price too. Kiddicare is wonderful, will you be popping in there or order off the net?

Dumpling I had no idea you were a midwife, must be a great job.

x

Loving this one too

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...cm_mmc=HookLogic-_-On+Site-_-Advert-_-Product

Will get the tape measure out later :)

I don't think they have a store near us....

I like that and I LOVE the colour!
We have gone bright but a neutral green - although some argue it's a bit boyish? Hubby likes it, how would yours feel pushing a purple pram?
x

Ooh love that colour! I think I'd have parent-facing pushchair too, it must be odd going from constantly seeing them in the car seat/pram & then they sit up & turn round & gone!

How're you doing Raspberry?? Are you feeling your baby move now?! :cloud9:

I am good thanks, feeling a lot of movement now, the rolling started at about 16 weeks and little kicks from 20 weeks. Quite big kicks now, some of which have taken me by surprise considering how small baby is.

x

Sounds like you've got a little jumping bean in there! It must be such a strange feeling to have something inside you moving independently of you!

parent facing is something that's important to both of us and something hubs has specified

I'm not sure how he'll feel about purple :haha:

It is pretty weird having something grooving about in your tummy...

I love that purple colour, it's gorgeous!

We're on a budget so looking around the £250 mark - I like these ones: https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...tdisplayA_54_10751_-1_14601_99903_10001_14051

Come with bag, raincover, footmuff etc. A few different colours too, I love the black and lime green one! :D

Dumpling it's definitely something I will look into after little one is here, I would love to have a job I can really get into and feel I am actually helping people you know? x

That's the one I have Elyhaym - in the lime, it was great and ex display £199. I love it and played around quite a bit with it, seems easy to use.

Yep it sure is weird having something moving around in there, best feeling in the world though.

x

that purple pram still needs the car seat base so extra £70 *sigh*

the chicco one is defn better value just a bit dull with the grey...

Gah! I hate it when it's not all included. Ours doesnt have a base to clip in it just gets strapped in with the seat belt. Does yours NEED the base?

x

this infant carrier provides the ideal protection for your baby's car travel when used with the BABY-SAFE Belted Base or BABY-SAFE ISOFIX Base.

Looks like it's needed... :(
so frustrating, you find what you want then discover it needs another £200 worth of fittings and extras, boo!

That is frustrating! It's hard to choose off the net too as they can be quite different in "real life".
x

Think we'll have to go and have a play in the shops with prams too, it's on my list of things to do after PhD submission

All being well we've got some time to play with :D

That's the one I have Elyhaym - in the lime, it was great and ex display £199. I love it and played around quite a bit with it, seems easy to use.

Yep it sure is weird having something moving around in there, best feeling in the world though.

x

Oh cool, it seems a good one then? easy to remove and fit the car seat to it etc? I like the fact it comes with a carrycot too :) Love the lime colour!

I agree it's never as good looking online as seeing them in person, might go try some out somewhere like babies R us then order online where it's probably cheaper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->