The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

Hiya hun :flower: I'm glad you're feeling positive about things! it's cliche I know but things really do happen at the right time and often when you least expect it, haha. Good news about the job prospects, loads of luck.

I'm seeing a friend later this pm who's up visiting from London and I'm gonna tell her I think, I always feel nervous before telling people IRL even close friends, it's a weird feeling! Have a lovely weekend and have fun at your sisters! x

fx July !
I'm going on my first evening out, just a meal with some girlfriends. Hope baba drinks from the bottle this time :doh:
Oh n I hope lo is good for you 8 months is a lovely age!
X

whoop! thought I'd pop on here and it's so exciting to see two BFP's, congratulations :D :wohoo:

we're good thanks, he's a fab little sausage during the day but the nights are hell, he keeps waking every two hours or so, I'm pretty knackered with underlying cold etc

Just trying to keep going!

RK, I had my first night out (overnight) without baby last friday, nerve wracking but brilliant!

Elhaym - I had my BFP on 14th Jan last year :D

Lx

Heeeeey lady! Nice to see you :D

haha that's so cool we got our BFPs a year apart, sometimes I think back to when we first started in the NTNP section, it seems a lifetime ago!

I'm glad you and your little man are OK, I hope his sleeping improves for you soon xx

Evening girls :kiss:

How are you all?

How did it go, did you tell your friend Elhaym? How are feeling? Big hugs to you, I know it might be a difficult wait xx

Enjoying being pregnant Dumpling? :)

RK & Mrs GM, that's nice you're able to get out some! My sister's lo is still mostly bf, but she's taking a bottle now some when my sis is out. She's actually eating quite a lot of solids now when I think about it! Yeah, she's at a really beautiful age! When I went round there there other day she smiled, waved at me, then came crawling over and pulled herself up on my leg! She just amazes me!

I'm ok, AF did show up, although not till Monday. So, I'm going for a hsg scan on Tuesday to see what's happening with my tubes. We're just waiting for the results back from hubby's sperm analysis. So, I guess we'll see what happens after that.

Hope you're all well

J xxx

Glad you had a nice time with your niece and I hope everything goes OK on Tues.
It was good for the first 45 mins or so to be out but I had to text DH to check Alb was OK and I rang him when I got in the car, wasn't exactly relaxing. When I got home he was asleep, wanted to check on him and woke him up - what an idiot.
He did take a bottle on that night but he wont seem to take one when I go to legs bums and tums on wednesday evening - so strange.
I have updated my signature,hope everyone approves :flower:
x

Aww I guess it will take a while to get used to it, hope it keeps getting easier for you both xx

Love the new signature!!!

Night all xx

Morning girls :)

RK I think you inspired me, I tried to make my signature a bit more interesting! Hope you girls don't mind that I just added you all in. Seemed right!

It was funny, I was back looking at our 'old' thread last night, it just reminded me of how much has changed. I know you are all at different stages than me now, and now and sometimes I try looking at other parts of the forum, but tbh, I just feel more at home here with you all! Hope you don't mind xx

I like the original group, even though we are at different stages, I think it makes it more interesting. I get bored in the sections i'm meant to be in, want to be back in the trimesters again.
Xx

I guess you will miss being pregnant RK!

I'm away for my scan today, so a bit excited/scared about that.

I've been doing a lot of thinking I guess... and I really don't know what I'm thinking. Partly with money/economy stuff getting harder and harder, and I don't know what else, I'm starting to think again about whether we should put trying on hold for another 6 months or not.

It's funny cos in a way, I don't even know for sure what's best... I probably don't really really believe that it's gonna happen anyway. But this whole not being able to plan anything is kinda difficult after so long.

I really don't know what's best!!

I know there's never a 'right' time, but on the other hand, maybe there's a 'better' time. I've wanted to be a mum for so long... but on the other hand can appreciate what we have now without a kid.

Hmmm... lots of thinking to do!

How are you all today?

Hope everything was ok today July. There's no right time and you can plan all you like but things can change so rapidly, we are in a totally different place financially to where we were 18 months ago and my work have sacked me so i've not been paid since September but I've never been happier.
Try to stay positive though eh?
We had a yummy stew and dumplings for dinner, I fact i've been a bit of a domestic goddess today. Food shop, tidy, Hoover, dinner, washing up, a load of washing and a clean bathroom today. That's my most productive day in a long while.
Xx

Hope everything was ok today July. There's no right time and you can plan all you like but things can change so rapidly, we are in a totally different place financially to where we were 18 months ago and my work have sacked me so i've not been paid since September but I've never been happier.
Try to stay positive though eh?
We had a yummy stew and dumplings for dinner, I fact i've been a bit of a domestic goddess today. Food shop, tidy, Hoover, dinner, washing up, a load of washing and a clean bathroom today. That's my most productive day in a long while.
Xx

Domestic goddess indeed! That must be tough for you but then that makes sense that you've never been happier. But then I think once you have a baby you can't imagine it any other way? Because I've never had that, maybe I can still think of an alternative?

Maybe I was getting prepared for the news I was going to get yesterday... The scan was ok, pretty uncomfortable but ok, and my tubes seem ok. But dh's sperm analysis came back ..'abnormal'. We don't know much more now but going to the docs in the morning.

It could mean everything or nothing so just a waiting game now!

Xx

Yes I can totally get that!
Good luck for the appointment, abnormal doesn't really give much away does it?
had a good long walk this morning and im knackered, I've been trying harder to do jobs and clear out all our crap ready to start putting things on ebay. Feels so much better, the only thing is keeping up with the every day chores as well is hard. Tomorrow is fun day, coffee with the girlfriends then swimming which is great fun!
X

It sounds like things are going well :) Hope you have a really nice day tomorrow, sounds fun. Good for you getting started on ebay... we don't have anything people would buy (I'm pretty sure!) but we need to get this place a bit more organised. Good luck with your sorting!

So, we were at the doctors earlier and got his results back. The sperm count seems to be pretty good (58 million/ml, normal is apparently more than 20 million), morphology is okish - 16% normal, which again is apparently normal.

This is where the 'normal' ends. The motility is pretty bad (as far as I can understand) only 5% have 'excellent progression' and 75% are immotile.

I feel like I'm coping kind of ok with the news. I'm so aware that it could be worse. I think we're going to take a ttc break maybe for about 6 months ish. It just seems right. I think we need to see where jobs etc are taking us, and just be able to plan/relax a bit. I don't know what that means contraception wise really. I think we might just carry on as we have been.. really NTNP... but now in particular without any real expectation of getting pregant.

When DH is ready, he's gonna take in another sample for analysis. I guess we just need to wait and see, we have friends who had bad results first time, but second time round were completely normal. No idea how that works but hey.

Anyway, sorry for the essay. Just feels good to be able to 'talk' about it, cos we haven't really said to anyone IRL.

Hope you pregnant ladies and mums are happy and doing well :kiss:

PS Really do mean that, very happy for you all xxx

I'm sorry to hear that the results were not good, but as you say it could have been worse.did they say anything about improving the sperm quality like eating certain things and avoiding others?
This must be so upsetting for you both, how is your dh taking it?
If you decide to ttc again will you be offered any treatment and how would you feel about going ahead with it?
Stranger things have happened July, i've heard about adopting or ivf and then the couple get pregnant just after they had given up, papers gone through or whatever.
Keep posting, and pm me if you want.
X

Aw thanks RK, I appreciate your words and time.

Other than the usual (alcohol, cigs, exercise), which hubby pretty ok with (doesn't smoke, doesn't really drink, gets some exercise), there didn't seem to be much advice at this stage.

We're gonna get referred to to see about assisted conception, but the waiting list is probably pretty long, think maybe about a year. But, I'm ok with that, wouldn't feel ready to go ahead with that just now.

DH is ok.. he has found it really hard, feels very much like a failure. He's taken another sample to the hospital, so waiting to get that back now to see if it's any different.

I don't really know what to focus on just now. Things are still progressing (albeit slowly with a long way to go) on the job front. So I don't know what's happening/what I want. Leaving it in God's hands I guess.

Hope you ladies are well?

xxx

Hi everyone :)

It's lovely to have this little group still :D

Big hugs July :hugs:

we're plodding along, my Mum fell and fractured her knee so I spent last week with her which was very emotional (long story involving long term illness etc), so just spending this week recovering :coffee:

Also T keeps waking at 12:30 for a feed which is a total killer, generally I've only been asleep for an hour or so, so I feel like I've been whacked round the head and dragged through several bushes!!
However on the positive side I'm amazed by him everyday, the latest thing is he can get his toes in his mouth which is hilarious!

Lxx

Hello ladies!
Sorry to hear about your mum Mrs GM!
Had a major meltdown on Monday, cried at baby group :dohh: just finishing feeding Bertie and going out so I'll do a proper catch up later.
X

Sorry to hear about your mum Mrs GM and sorry to hear you were having a rough day RK.

:hugs: Big hugs to you both xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->