The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

ran a project on diabetes where they have painful feet & hands etc and I went through cognitive testing with them, kinda hard to describe but that's it in micro form

however this is my second go at re-submitting the thing and my head just hurts, so close to finishing yet so far if that makes sense!

I can't even imagine trying to finish a PhD! When I finished my undergrad dissertation, I had to get it in as soon as I was done... I'm guessing you can't wait to get it finished!

defn no more studying for me!

can't wait but at the same time it'll be so weird, years and years of having it in my life...

still got my fingers crossed for you july :)

RK - I have actual marks where my latest bra has attacked me... ouch...

The money thing is still playing on my mind but trying to just ignore for the moment...

Well no real bank hol for me today, I'm trying to wrap up this bloomin PhD and not just have a total stress out about it all!!

I guess we just have to put up with feeling uncomfortable and looking frumpy for a while :cry:

x

still got my fingers crossed for you july :)

RK - I have actual marks where my latest bra has attacked me... ouch...

The money thing is still playing on my mind but trying to just ignore for the moment...

Well no real bank hol for me today, I'm trying to wrap up this bloomin PhD and not just have a total stress out about it all!!

I guess we just have to put up with feeling uncomfortable and looking frumpy for a while :cry:

x

'fraid so! at least it's for a good reason :)

I'm trying to keep up with haircuts and got some nail varnish that has less nasties in so my toe nails are sporting a lovely metallic purple

Lx

Oooo I had purple toes which I have just changed to a really bright pinky red!

x

Yeah I can barely squeeze my trotters into my shoes and my feet seem to get hotter than normal so sandals and flip flops are the way forward. If only I could get some nice dresses to go with them!

x

Hello ladies! Has everyone had a good wknd? I spent mine packing up the house as hopefully we're moving in 2 weeks & its the last time OH was home before we move. Ughh so stressful!

MrsGM I know exactly what you mean about lending money. My OHs sister owes me £60 for her Take That ticket (which I bought in December) & yet recently has just come back from Turkey, where she apparently had a lovely holiday & got herself a new tattoo on her foot!! She is so unbelievably crap with money, she had a crack in her windscreen a couple of months ago & had reduced her car insurance to 3rd party so she could afford this holiday & couldn't afford to repair the crack so borrowed my OHs car. Grrrr pisses me off so much!!

I'm in the TWW now, boring!!

Elhaym you must be so excited for your scan!

July28th hows it going?! Any news?? xxx

Hello ladies!!!
You've been busy chatting over the long weekend - hope everyone had a nice relaxing break from work!

RK - so sorry about your nan. This must be a really tough time for you right now... At least you're off work and can spend as much time as possible with her. :hugs:
I'm not starting maternity leave until August, so got a little time left yet. Although judging by the last few months, the time will just fly by. I've started cleaning and tidying up the house over the weekend - chucking out old clothes etc and figuring out how to arrange our nursery furniture and what we're going to do with the stuff that's in there at the moment. Not easy I tell ya but I think we figured it out and will just need to get the ball rolling now. Also went to the Mamas and Papas outlet store in Stoke. I found quite a few maternity wear bargains, some baby clothes and mmmh..... a rocking horse :blush: LOL! Both dh and I couldn't resist, even though beanie won't be able to use it before the age of 3.... :haha:

July - did you test again???

the rocking horse sounds fab Jufer :D

well here I am, 24 weeks! Yikes!

Really tired as early shifts this week and 12 hour + day yesterday

however still laughing my pants off, was on the sofa lastnight and felt a couple of really strong kicks so put hubs hand on my tummy, baby kicked again really hard and hubs leapt about 10 feet in the air and was all "was that you???"
Erm no honey it's your little boy!!

he cracks me up!

Lx

Hi girls, I'm still here, just knackered, heh. :D

MrsGM that's so cute! 24 weeks is viable-week isn't it, or somewhere round there? yay! x

24 weeks is viable week I think kinda freaks me out as my half-bro was born at 25/26 weeks weighing in at a micro 1lbll...

10 years on he's very much here to tell the tale but still... having seen a baby that small *eek*

Happy V day Mrs GM!
My godparents daughter was born about 10 weeks premature and when she came home my Dad took me to see her and Dad was holding her in one hand. So teeny!
I've ordered loads of clothes from Asda and New Look, got some colourful non maternity bra's from Adsa - they're only cheap but hoping they'll be OK for when I want to wear vest tops or lower cut tops - the mat ones seem to come up to my neck! Can't wait for them all to be delivered, I guess half of it'll end up going though. My friend told me to try ASOS too so looking on there after dinner.
The big kicks get me jumping a bit sometimes, got one very near the ribs today - Oh job can't wait for that! lol
Aching like a 100 yr old man today, walked 2 miles with the MIL and the dogs this morning ... sooooo tired. Poor hubby been at work all day and has got quick and easy pasta bake - poor guy - but I can't stand any longer.
x

:wave: evening girls...

nice to see everyone back! AF showed up yesterday morning... only I was still feeling sick all day yesterday, and it was a lot heavier than normal. I spoke to the doctor, and there's obviously no way of knowing, but it's possible I had a chemical pregnancy or something. Or maybe it was nothing. The doc said I should get a blood test to check there's nothing going on now. So, maybe it was nothing, cos I never got a positive test, I think they were maybe all evaps.

So, a little bit sad. But, feeling ok... :)

Hope you're all having a nice evening.

You can feel sick with hormones from a normal period -well I did anyway and headaches :growlmad:, I hope it's nothing more than that :hugs:
Just take it easy :coffee: and don't worry.
I am sorry it's not a BFP!

x

So sorry July :hugs: I had one cycle last year where I had a really heavy painful period that was 2 days late so I suspected a chemical, got a BFN before it though so dunno. Our bodies are weird sometimes.

Got my booking in appointment today! Quite nervous, I know I shouldn't be but I'll be officially pregnant with a midwife and everything, so weird! x

Good luck with your appointment, WARNING - it's a boring one !

x

haha I bet, just loads of form filling and questions?

Do they do the blood/urine tests then aswell usually? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->