The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

I'm shattered too, I feel like I could have a nap now but need to wait until after the fish shop :D

I can't wait till I can treat myself to some new maternity stuff, going to try and save a bit as I'll need some bits for work etc. Got my birthday in July which is probably when I might start needing maternity stuff so might ask for money/vouchers for clothes. :D

Love browsing ebay for bundles of cute baby clothes and things. I'm going to look at the maternity stuff on there too x

My birthday is 21st July ... getting excited as we are going for a posh meal where we go married (also going there in June for an over night stay for our anniversary) so need something nice to wear for that.
I was lucky I didn't need to get stuff specifically for work I just wore maternity leggings and jeans and fairly casual tops. I am bored of a lot of it now since I have had most of it since 12 weeks. Some of the things I got I have grown out of so that's another excuse for more clothes.
Shame the ranges can be so limited.
I won three items from the same seller so go cheaper postage.
I felt very tired most of 1st tri and the first part of 2nd, then I got my energy back except the last week I have had a series of late nights and not sleeping very well so that's why I am being a lazy bum. Hopefully will have plenty of energy through to the end as I am not wasting it on work.
I love the baby bundles too, I have mainly got plain white essentials from the supermarkets at the moment but when baby is born I plan on getting some bundles.

x

Big hugs raspberryk :(

our wedding anniversary is June too :D

Lx

My birthday is the 23rd RK :D

I know what you mean about limited ranges, it's all plain t shirts and black pants! I only wear plain stuff for work anyway as I work in a lab so no point getting nice stuff as it ends up under a lab coat! Plan on just getting some cheap basics from asda or new look :)

Hi MrsGM! Got anything planned for your anniversary? x

maternity wear is so dull or expensive :( figured I'll just stretch everything as long as I can, lol

Although did get a very lovely floaty top from H&M earlier and the most adorable pair of cord dungarees for LO

we're going on a little mini-break and also a foraging course with lunch which I bought for hubs 30th

Otherwise just trying to finish phd *beats head on desk*

Happy birthdays and anniversaries to us!

I have well outgrown ALL of my pre-pregnancy wardrobe, most of it's black or navy and no nice maxi dresses? The one in New Look I likes seems to have gone now?

x

I was eyeing a nice purple maxi dress in new look maternity range and it's gone :(

saw a lovely top in H&M but the choice was black of grey, really not very exciting!

I'm currently surviving with 2 pairs of maternity jeans, 1 mat denim skirt and a range of long tops... oh and lots of thick tights! I've got 3 non maternity dresses which are stretching so far and I got a lovely polka dot tankini

my biggest problem is bras and footwear!

Lx

ok, I need to have a shout in this little corner of the internet....

my sibling who owes me money (as well as their partner owing me) has just updated their FB status to something about having an iphone 4....

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

shout over

aargh it's so annoying that - it's like pay your debts first, then you can buy whatever you want! :growlmad:

I'm soooooo full, sausages mash and gravy for tea, so nice but I can feel myself bloating to blimp proportions already :haha:

:kiss: hi girls...

how are you enjoying the weekend? :hugs: Glad you've finished work RK... really sorry to hear about your Nana. Cancer sucks. I lost my Dad to cancer 5 years ago... it takes too many people. I hope you enjoy your time with her.

I'm alright... still no AF. Waiting game now.

STAY AWAY AF! :af:

I'm OK, going to OH's parents for yummy tea later. Hungry now though and wondering if I can persuade OH to take me McDonalds for a cheeseburger and milkshake :haha:

I know... I'm hoping AF stays away. I did a test last night and this morning :blush: ... I don't know, and I'm not letting myself think it's real, but I took the test apart and I think there might be the lightest shadow of a line. But, I think I've made up lines before! I think it might just be an indent or something. Oh well.. I'll let you all know xxx

fingers crossed for you July28th :D

I think a sneaky burger sounds like a plan elhaym, the hunger in first tri is staggering!!
And thankyou for letting me have a little shout, still so annoyed and feel like such a mug/bank for ever helping them out...sheesh!

Lx

LOL I got my burger, 2 in fact :blush:

It's OK chick, stuff like that annoys me too. If I owe money it's always my priority to pay it back, once it's done your money is your own then! Some people are just a bit selfish! x

yey for 2 burgers, I like your style!

yeah they are just in their own little world, drives me bonkers, defn not the end of it I feel without a big argument...

Lovely relaxing weekend for me so far...

Mrs GM I hate bras! Underwires are too uncomfortable but all the non wired ones seem to come really high up and I have trouble wearing most tops without bra showing :(
I'd be really pissed off with your sibling and partner, when you owe money and go spending on non essentials really takes the biscuit.

July I hope AF stays away !

Glad I am over the worry, hunger and bloat of first tri, before 12 weeks really is the worst part of pregnancy.

x

What tests are you using? x

I'm using superdrugs own brand. I'm peeing in a cup, so they shouldn't be evaps. I have IC OPKs, but just hadn't got round to ordering any pregnancy tests.

I'm gonna test again in the morning... so hoping....

Mrs GM I would be really annoyed too!! Family and money can get so complicated...

:hugs: Glad you're all enjoying the weekend.

Well... going by the last few cycles I think I should be due today. AF hasn't arrived yet. After having done another test, I'm pretty sure it's just been evaps, after taking the test apart :dohh:

How are you all? Anyone off for the bank holiday?

J

still got my fingers crossed for you july :)

RK - I have actual marks where my latest bra has attacked me... ouch...

The money thing is still playing on my mind but trying to just ignore for the moment...

Well no real bank hol for me today, I'm trying to wrap up this bloomin PhD and not just have a total stress out about it all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->