*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

thats what scares me guppy..I am not nauseaus in the least...ugh..I am not feeling too confident right now.. :cry::shrug:

oh hun, try not to worry. ( I know, easier said then done). I just want to assure you, when i was pregnant with my son i NEVER EVER had morning sickness/nasea! :nope: And i know a lot of other women who never had it either :hugs: so just because you dont have it doesn't mean there is anything wrong :hugs: ....maybe you have a boy baby this time :winkwink:

thats what scares me guppy..I am not nauseaus in the least...ugh..I am not feeling too confident right now.. :cry::shrug:

Its not always a sign asibling...My mom was never nauseous with me at all...she didnt even know she was pregnant until after the 3 months..some women are very lucky and never get it ..some women dont experience it till they are almost 8 weeks :flower: <---- as flower for you

Amen to that! Also, going off that, MOST people i know (and ive had a lot of pregnant clients) do not get the vomiting and that until like 8ish weeks, so could just be too early, or maybe you wont get it at all :D

You should count yourself lucky if you dont get the vomiting

thanks skeet and guppy..its just that in any pregnancy I ever had I always have been SEVERELY ill early on..Oh well tomorrow will tell. Thank you for being here and thanks for the flower!:thumbup::hugs:

thanks skeet and guppy..its just that in any pregnancy I ever had I always have been SEVERELY ill early on..Oh well tomorrow will tell. Thank you for being here and thanks for the flower!:thumbup::hugs:

Remember, all pregnancy are different- even in the same woman!
I didn't have MS when I MCed.
I didn't have MS when I had a full term healthy baby either :nope:
This time im already feeling it and im not even 4 weeks!

Dont go by past experience. Different baby = different symptoms :D

I forgot to mention, there is a plethora of research done on woman who get bad MS, and its highly linked to a Vitamin B deficiency, so many this time you have more Vitamin B this time around :D

Asibling...do you have gummie vitamins in the states? I just realized if I am preg I have to start taking my maternity vitamins regualary again...I take them here and there but I have such a hard time swallowing pills that I tend to avoid taking them..I remember faithfully when I am preg...but if the states have them..I might h ave to make a road trip :)

i believe so! I will look into it for you! That would be awesome...You will be 5,555 times along the way! lol!:hugs:

I learned my lesson the hard way on not taking my prenatal. I got really lazy during the 2nd Tri and stopped taking it. Then only did a few times a month until delivery. Well i ended up with PICA really bad (craved sand :blush:) and then my milk supply never came in because i was severely anemic...if i would have taken my prental-i wouldn't have had to deal with that...lesson learned...please learn from my mistake!

I am going to start taking them tonight..and the last time I was pregnant I took them every day faithfully...It just usually takes me about 4 or 5 trys to get them down, I really want to just have something easy to take so its not my dreaded part of my day

yeah. there is a drink mix prenatal.
you just mix it in with water and drink that. Leave me go look at the name. Its in my kitchen but i haven't tried it yet.

Okay here is whats on the box:

I think it's called "Oxylent"
Then below that it says:
It is the: "Official Prenatal Multivitamin of the: American Pregnancy Association"

Its a little expensive though (i got it as a gift). Here is a link: https://www.drugstore.com/oxylent-p...ckets-sparkling-cranberry-raspberry/qxp343569

Im sure you could find it cheaper at the store or somewhere else.

I guess I would have to drive over to the states to get that too

you dont think they sell it where your from?
The American Pregnancy Association didn't make it, its just they like it the best :thumbup:

It's on Amazon ;)
So you can get it (you're from Canada, right?)

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&k...=aps&hvadid=5995301837&ref=pd_sl_3bvxgu6jh7_b

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->