*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Got my positive opk this afternoon making an early o this cycle, Ill probly be testing sooner come on :spermy::happydance:

I sure hope so too ! Got lots of baby dancing in the last few days and today plus going to for another 2 or 3 days just to be safe !

I sure am hoping so , It would be even better if it was 2 but im all for 1 also hehe

Hehe ! Twins run on both side of my family and both sets , Plus i do hyper ovulate so theres a good chance i could end up with twins ! I have 11 year old twin brothers also hehe

So much fun! ...is that why you said you wanted :blue: :blue: listed on the first page? :D

Hi ladies! Ill be testing April 7th.

Hoping we all get a bfp This month!

Oh yeah, I'm fine either way... boy or girl. Doesn't matter

Just got my March BFN. BOO! But on to April! Christmas babies for all!

April 24th for me, please. We're hoping to conceive our first. I'm hoping for a girl, and I think DH is secretly rooting for a boy.:haha:

April 24th for me, please. We're hoping to conceive our first. I'm hoping for a girl, and I think DH is secretly rooting for a boy.:haha:

sounds good :D
ill add you :friends:
do you want me to put :pink: :blue: or :yellow: next to your name?

sounds good :D
ill add you :friends:
do you want me to put :pink: :blue: or :yellow: next to your name?

I think, to be fair, I should go for twins - one of each! :pink::blue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"