*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Hehe ! How is everyone doing this morning ?? Still having o pains here hopefully i see a temp rise in the next day or two

I hope you get your rise soon! :dance:

I am doing pretty well. The LO actually let me sleep in today! Can't get a better start to a friday than that! And by sleeping in i mean 9am- its usally 7am when he starts screaming to go play :dohh: lol so that was nice.

CD9...forever and a day until we need to start :sex:

Hi, can I join the thread please? I will be testing on April 16th. Seems like an age away yet. This will be my first month using OPK's and have also got some pre-seed. Really hoping this is our month and that this really will be the lucky thread :happydance:

:dust: to everyone x x x

PS forgot to say that whilst I obviously wont mind either sex secretly I am hoping for a girl

Fixed :D
So are you gonna try shuttles method or any special diet to get your :pink:?

Fixed :D
So are you gonna try shuttles method or any special diet to get your :pink:?

Shuttles method????? Is that the theory that girl :spermy: last a bit longer than boy :spermy: so try to :sex: a bit before OV? I have read this and am seriously considering it. But then I know we wont mind a boy either so will likely just take what I can get TBH. My MIL had 3 boys and between OH and I we have 4 nephews and only one niece so I think my chances of getting a girl are pretty slim any way :haha:

:haha: sometimes i feel like having a girl is an unachievable goal :dohh: Seriously, i have 6 nephews and only 2 nieces! I mean, i know the go helps that but still. Ugh, we already have our boy, i know it may sound selfish but really really want our little girl now. I really hope we can.

Yep, you are correct on Shuttles.
Another way you can help is by changing you vaginal pH balance. I am actually on quit a few vitamins at the moment. Keep your magnesium and Calcium levels up. Eat a lot of dairy (especially yogurt, eggs, cheese). Decrease Sodium and Zinc (those make the vaginal pH more alkaline based instead of acidic base- if you want a girl you want it to be more acidic). I am drinking Crystal light as well (the aspartame in it knocks you pH low-which is what you want for a girl). I will stop taking it once i ov. though because i dont like aspartame.
You can always both take a hot bath/shower before DTD- the female :spermy: survive better than the male.

There actually is some validity to this method. We will be happy either way- what is meant to be, will be :thumbup: but im just trying to sway the odds ;)

Wow, you've certainly done your research :winkwink: I didn't realise about the acid/alkali and will bear it in mind. I still have a load of leftover crystal light from our trip to the US last May so will start drinking them and up my dairy intake. Thanks Guppy :flower:

if you run out of Crystal Light, you can always drink/eat stuff with Aspartame in it ;) it will more than likely be in your "sugar free" foods and drinks.

One of my favorite food helpers is vanella yorgut (just make sure there isn't a ton of Zinc in it) add some frozen mixed berries (strawberries and blueberries help with the pH level as well).

oh yeah, it also talks about eating chicken everyday and staying away from red meats (you can have things like that but just dont eat it often/a lot)

I'm brand new here and I'm not sure where to start...

I will be testing again by April 7, ttc our third child. I had an early miscarriage in January and am still devestated... even more so each time AF comes... :(

(let me know if I'm posting wrong!)

Hi and Welcome! We are testing on the same day!!! Hope we both get are BFP!!!!:happydance:

Really hoping it's a BFp this time good luck to everyone x :dust::dust::dust:

i would like to join! should be testing in the first few days of April maybe the 1st or 2nd, but longer if I can wait for AF. :) good luck everyone!

Hi Guppy

Nice to meet you :flower: Thanks for adding me to the list

That is funny, fingers crossed we get our wishes this month!!

I am not too worried (yet) :haha: I really want to have our children close in age as there was 8 years between my sister and myself and were never really close until I was older.

I know it will be hard in the beginning, like looking after LO when pregnant will be tiring and having a toddler and newborn will be demanding, but we have been so lucky with our LO as she sleeps really well and is happy all the time, that went a long way in our decision to start trying again.

I would rather have a few years of being tired and run ragged at the beginning rather than waiting a few years and having to go back to sleepless nights, at least just now I am used to not getting a full nights sleep :haha:

How do you feel about it? What made you decide to try again so soon?

I don't have a journal, do you?
xxx

I thought I would share my madness with you. My daughter is 18 and my son is 12. I got divorced 4 years ago and I've been with my current bf almost 3 years and now I'm trying for Number 3! How is that for close in age! :dohh: But I'm happier then ever and really hoping to add a little bundle of joy to the mix or maybe two! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->