*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Just got my March BFN. BOO! But on to April! Christmas babies for all!

April 24th for me, please. We're hoping to conceive our first. I'm hoping for a girl, and I think DH is secretly rooting for a boy.:haha:

sounds good :D
ill add you :friends:
do you want me to put :pink: :blue: or :yellow: next to your name?

I think, to be fair, I should go for twins - one of each! :pink::blue:

haha sounds like a deal!
i will add the cute little storks next to your name :flower:

i will be testing april 9th too!!! im neutral either boy or girl would be great :)

wow! isnt it funny how there are certain days out of this month tht there are a ton of testers? almost everyone could have a test buddie :friends:

ugh, negative opk today...i knew it would be- its only CD8 for me and i dont ov. until Cd 20...this is taking forever :dohh:

ugh, negative opk today...i knew it would be- its only CD8 for me and i dont ov. until Cd 20...this is taking forever :dohh:

I can totally relate. My cycles are averaging 38 days now. The "other TWW" is almost more frustrating than the original.

if i ov.ed on the average cd, it would be the equvilent of me starting AF now :wacko: i hate that. it takes soo long and then i only ever have 10 day LP...which some docs consider anything less than 12 a problem...blah. crap end of the deal....but i guess on the bright side, at least my "2WW" is really only a 1.5 week wait :haha:

if i ov.ed on the average cd, it would be the equvilent of me starting AF now :wacko: i hate that. it takes soo long and then i only ever have 10 day LP...which some docs consider anything less than 12 a problem...blah. crap end of the deal....but i guess on the bright side, at least my "2WW" is really only a 1.5 week wait :haha:

My husband's a doc and says 10 day luteal phase shouldn't be much of a problem. So much of it comes down to luck and timing no matter what your LP is.

DECEMBER BABIES!!!!:happydance:

April 12 for me and really either gender would be great although he really wants a little girl

My husband's a doc and says 10 day luteal phase shouldn't be much of a problem. So much of it comes down to luck and timing no matter what your LP is.

yeah, there is a bit of conflict. i have been pregnant twice and miscarried once.

yeah, there is a bit of conflict. i have been pregnant twice and miscarried once.

:hugs: Sorry to hear about your MC. Good luck this go-round.

And sorry - Would love a boy but really don't care either way (hubby wants a boy). :)

test date: 9th of April

....hoping for a girl :baby:

good luck everybody :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

test date: 9th of April

....hoping for a girl :baby:

good luck everybody :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:wave:

We have the same test date...Good luck we are secretly hoping for a girl aswell although we don't mind as long as it's healthy...think I will be on :cloud9: with the sight of a long awaited :bfp:

I hope we get it!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

mama d, Aussiemum81, Want2bMum, helensamantha -----> you girls have all been added!
I really hope every single one of us get a :bfp: this month! :dance:
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"