~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

hi girls-jus joining--got my last AF on vals day:( anyhow think i OV early due to tests and temps--so think im due on this wed/thurs...wil keep u updated.xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry to hear that, Miss Zoie! That cannot be fun at all. :hugs:Don't worry about updating this at all! Hope you get it all sorted out and get things back to normal very soon!

can you add me to the 15th? I don't think I ovulated this month... or if I did, Idk if I had 'recreational bd' :rofl: around the right time but, hey you never know!

Hello :) Can you please add me to the 17th? It's two days after I am due my period but I'd prefer to wait until then to test! Thanks x

im out too damn that witch-next testing 7th April...oh the wait...!!!!

I got my :bfp: at 9DPO and it's getting darker! Yay!

Oops, hadn't read the thread...so sorry about the burglary!

:witch: arrived for me yesterday morning.:nope:

Nevermind...onto another month.

Babydust to everyone waiting to test.xxxxx

1st March BFP for me !!!! yay!!!! after 8 months TTC CBFM is what finally did it !!!!! fingers crossed the little bean sticks!!!

Hi,
got my cross hairs on FF today so can you put me down for the 18th please.
thanks

Hi hun can you add me for the 20th! i will be around 3 days late by then but i wanna try and last the longest be4 i test xxx

Wow I think that's 12 :bfp:s congratulations!! I'm going to to my mums tomorrow then I will update the list x x

I will be testing on the 30th. I am hoping for a sticky bean this month. I am trying to stay positive, 14 months of TTC is starting to wear me down. :growlmad: On a side note that's happier I LOVE the bunny smilie!! :bunny:

Hii can you add me to the 24th please?? its OH's birthday maybe it will be lucky!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->