~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

Hi could you please pop me down for testing on the 20th March, thank you and baby dust to all xxx

The :witch: got me today (I'm listed under 4th). Oh well onto next month.
good luck the reast of you. Kxxx

got af today. not surprised, but on wards and looking forward to april 6th!! congrats to all with bfps and fingers crossed to all still waiting!xx

March must really be an extra lucky month for me. I got my BFP at 15 dpo this morning after I was convinced that this was not my month. I really hope this bean sticks. Good luck to all the ladies still waiting to test this month

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust

I'm so excited about all the BFPs, I was stalking the Pregnancy Test Gallery and more are in there! :happydance:
Congrats to everyone.

Could you please put me down for testing on 03/18? Thanks!

I got my :bfp: at 9DPO and it's getting darker! Yay!

Oops, hadn't read the thread...so sorry about the burglary!

Congratulations!!!!!! Kxxxxxxx

Tysonme thats brilliant, congrats, im so over the moon for you, u must feel amazing at the mo. take care relax and evjoy hunny.xxx :dust: to all waiting. im goin to start testing for fertile days and Ov day in 3/4days.
Misszoie .sorry to here anout ur house. hopes all's well

13 :bfp:s now? Congratulations girls!!!!! Didn't get a change to go to my mothers today but I know that I am deffintly going tomorrow so I will update the list then lol the internet on my phone is so slow lol.

Just a little update from me I don't know exactly how many dpo I am but I think its looking promising for me extreme indegestion which I only got when pg in the past!! I'm bloated and my tummy is firmer than usial fingers crossed for me and all the rest of you lovely ladies I hope you get extra sticky beans!!!!!!!!!

I'm missing BnB lol speak soon ladies! X x x x x x

Fingers crossed for you Zoie and so sorry to hear about the burglary - I think you def deserve some good news!

Good news for me... BFP yesterday (sneaky early test)... just hoping it's not too good to be true!

Congrats to all the BFPs so far and lots of :dust: for all waiting, whether it be this month or the next!

Congrats, kitten!!! :hugs:

Sounds promising, Zoie! Plus, you're running the testing thread! That's like 100 extra possible pregnancy points! :winkwink:

Wow lots of BFP on here! Congrats Zoie & Kitten!!! March seems to be a good month ;-)

Hey can you put me down for the 11th please :hugs:

Good luck everyone that is still waiting for their :bfp:

LOADS OF BABY :dust: and congrats to everyone that has already got their :bfp:

xxxx

Can I be put down for the 21st please. Gonna try REAL hard to wait until AF is due this month. Congrats to all the BFP's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->