~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

congrats to all bfp, and good luck to all waiting to test, im on anew cycle now my second, AF has just finished so gotta wait til 10/11th to start testing for ov and high fertility days. 12/13/14th and ov day 15th.

:happydance: for all those with :bfp: this month. Could you put me down for my very first TTC testing on the 14th MissxZoie?

:dust: to everyone this month, good luck x

put me down due today 5th of march congrats to all who have got a bfp

Congrats to all the BFP's already!!!

Can you add me to... uhm... March 19, I guess? It might change depending on my chart... but I think that'll do! :) TIA! :dust: to all!

Just to say that i wont be on in the next few days! My house got burgled :( both my laptops were taken im at mums at the moment so i thought i would just let you know thats why the list isnt updated i just have a little look through the list and i think that we are at 11 :bfp:s? thats brilliant congratulations!, i dont really have much time so wont be able to edit the list but i will be doing it very soon should hopefully have the insurance send us new laptops very soon!

Erm ... If you just let the people that dont read this that im not being rude lol just not online .. and i should be able to use my blackberry a little bit on the internet but it is a big pain so will not be using it much

Congratulations to those who got :bfp: =D all those little bubba growing strong i hope!!
:hugs: who the nasty AF got :(
F'xd to those waiting to test!!

Hopfully i will be online sooner than later i have to go now but speak soon!
Lots of Love to you ladies
Zoie xxxxxx

so sorry to hear that hun, hope you get everything sorted soon x

That's awful about the house being burgled!!! At least you're okay! That's the important stuff! Hoping you get it sorted out soon! :hugs:

That is really awful Zoe - and last month was rough for you too! We'll keep track ourselves, ok? Hope you've got lots of support and family around you...

Wow! Congradulations to all those who got there :bfp:
:hugs: to all of those whom the :witch: got
and :dust: to all

Just to say that i wont be on in the next few days! My house got burgled :( both my laptops were taken im at mums at the moment so i thought i would just let you know thats why the list isnt updated i just have a little look through the list and i think that we are at 11 :bfp:s? thats brilliant congratulations!, i dont really have much time so wont be able to edit the list but i will be doing it very soon should hopefully have the insurance send us new laptops very soon!

Erm ... If you just let the people that dont read this that im not being rude lol just not online .. and i should be able to use my blackberry a little bit on the internet but it is a big pain so will not be using it much

Congratulations to those who got :bfp: =D all those little bubba growing strong i hope!!
:hugs: who the nasty AF got :(
F'xd to those waiting to test!!

Hopfully i will be online sooner than later i have to go now but speak soon!
Lots of Love to you ladies
Zoie xxxxxx

aww Zoie thats rubbish, hope you're ok. Did they nick much? Makes me so angry, what gives them the right to do that!
If you get a chance please can you change me to 26 March, think I'm in for a long cycle. thanks.x

Zoie so sorry to hear your home was buglarized. Hope things get better for you soon

Sorry to hear you're news - how awful! Grrr!! Hope you get it sorted out soon x

I'm a newbie, 1st month of ttc so my testing date will be 14th March. Please add me to the list :) Fingers crossed by I can't imagine i could get lucky so quickly...

Sorry to hear that Zoie. I hope everything is sorted soon. :hugs: xxxx

Sorry to hear about the burglarly zoie. Hope they sort things soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"