• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

Please add me for the 21st. PUHLEASE let this be a lucky month! :)

Can you add me to the 22nd please hunni. Im due to O on my daughters 2nd birthday, so hopefully that wil bring me some luck this month.

Unfortunately for me my cycle wasn't as long this time as it was last time:shrug: so I think this cycle was an unovulatory:cry: as I :sex: from the begining.....:shrug:

Oh well I must move on to the next cycle which by my calculations should still see me testing in March!

Can you please move my test date from the 5th to the 31st PLEASE and THANK YOU!

Good luck and lots of :dust: to all testing in March

I really really REALLY hope this is our lucky month. I want it so much. Good luck everyone.x

Oh please add me for the 6th of March!!!!!

Fxed....

Unfortunately for me my cycle wasn't as long this time as it was last time:shrug: so I think this cycle was an unovulatory:cry: as I :sex: from the begining.....:shrug:

Oh well I must move on to the next cycle which by my calculations should still see me testing in March!

Hi Hunni,

Dont give up I thought I had anovulatory this cycle and had even added on to March thread but got my :bfp: this morning at 18dpo keep your chin up, you never know!!! xxxx

Hi, I'm out for Feb, so joining the March thread. My cycle is all messed up, so have no idea when to test. Hoping we get it this month, but highly doubt it. My body is just messing me around so badly at the moment :growlmad:

Hi Guys

Please take me off March testing as got my :bfp: this morning after thinking it was anovulatory cycle so pleased ladies keep you chin up and PMA, really thought February testing was null and void and have had very few symptoms, actually just tested to prove anovulatory..... imagine my surprise when I saw!!:haha::haha::happydance::happydance::happydance:
xxxx

Hi Zoie,

Can you please put me down for the 6th? Thank you xx

Hi Hunni,

Dont give up I thought I had anovulatory this cycle and had even added on to March thread but got my :bfp: this morning at 18dpo keep your chin up, you never know!!! xxxx

Congratulations to you

I'm well out now AF has arrived :cry: thank you for your positive words x

Hi Hunni,

Congratulations to you

I'm well out now AF has arrived :cry: thank you for your positive words x

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: hunni keep you chin up and it will happen :hugs::hugs: xxx

Hey could u please add me to the 2nd March,

Hopefully I last that long before testing

Hi AF due on 4th March - will try to hold out till 5th if she doesn't show....please add me to list!

Hi Guys

Please take me off March testing as got my :bfp: this morning after thinking it was anovulatory cycle so pleased ladies keep you chin up and PMA, really thought February testing was null and void and have had very few symptoms, actually just tested to prove anovulatory..... imagine my surprise when I saw!!:haha::haha::happydance::happydance::happydance:
xxxx

Congratulations hun! Hoping for a healthy pregnancy to you and the everyone who got their BFP's. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->