~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

You must be so frustrated Mrs Mel! i would go to the doctors if AF/BFP Hasnt shown its self soon Fingers crossed for you chick! =D

P.S. Note to all the ladies if you know someone thats on the list that hasnt updated please let them know that we need updates so i can send all the stats over to the April thread! Thankies :)

xxxx

i was on the list twice, 20th and 22nd i think - only one of them has been updated - witch got me!!
the witch got soph77 too

evil witch

You must be so frustrated Mrs Mel! i would go to the doctors if AF/BFP Hasnt shown its self soon Fingers crossed for you chick! =D

P.S. Note to all the ladies if you know someone thats on the list that hasnt updated please let them know that we need updates so i can send all the stats over to the April thread! Thankies :)

xxxx

Zoie,

I was on the list for the 20th...:witch: got me. I will be testing again on April 20th.

If I didn't already update, I was down dor 28th and the witch got me after 2+ weeks of horrible pms.

if 54 people had BFPs, that means 21% got preg .. which corresponds nicely with the scientific studies which say you have a 20 - 25% of falling pg per cycle.
nice eh?
sorry for the randomness just very bored here as you see :)

Sorry, I'm still waiting for :witch:! I have had LOTS of :bfn:s so I am pretty certain she is on her way, she's just dragging her heels this month! x

got the witch that cycle! sorry for not updating, now that i'm running a testing thread (smep) i know how frustrating that is.
oh! you're on our plan! pop in and say hello sometime :) i hope the plan is doing well for you :hugs:

The percentage so far (not sure if everyone has replied) is 21% of ladies got their :bfp: xx

so sorry ava, had a chem just a week ago :hugs: i know it isn't much but at least we'll be more fertile last cycle..

thanks hun, are you trying again starigt away? I have no idea where i'm at in my cycle or if things will go back to normal. Sorry for your loss too hun xx

i'm trying straight away, my mom had a two mc's and both times she tried immediately afterwards and got pg the very next month, her advice to me was to keep on keeping on :haha: i'm hoping this cycle will be normal. got my opks ready!

Ok that is encouraging, thank you. We have been bd so we shall see. I hope I don't have to wait too long. baby dust to you hun xxxxxxx

you too darling hope to see you in first tri soon :)
and for a full 9 months! must add that.

Yes definately, i'm praying for a very sticky bub next time for us both xx

hey ladies I still don't know what is going on with me... My AF is over 3 weeks late and I wont be able to confirm anything until next Friday at my doctor's appointment, sorry I can't help with updating the stats!! :wacko:

:hugs: Ava Grace so sorry for your loss huni, after mine MC i started trying again straight away but my cycles were really messed up and it took about 2 months for it to go right again so i would get some OPKs because i had no idea when i was ovulating. Good luck next cycle huni xxxxxxx

@Amanda111308 - Dont worry about it hun, just let us know when you know :) fingers crossed you will be coming back and telling us your pregnant!!!! good luck xxxxxx

hi ladies update think i already did but ill do it again, af got me 31st on time, im cd 14 but been so busy back at work after 3 months off so i havent used any opks til yesturday it was - im normally ov between cd14 to cd16, cm seems promising so hopefully i not left it too late so had intercourse last nite but should of started about 2 /3 days ago. im gonna be on the ball from today cant believe i nearly messed up a month of ttc. :dust: to all.good luck ladies.fxd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->