~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

12 days late and still no sign of AF anywhere... getting annoyed now... :( has anyone ever got a super late BFP?

Sorry for the late up date i'm out the witch got me yesturday.
I'm on to the may testing thread cause my cycle is 35 days long. at least i seem to be back to some form of normallacy after my mc last month :thumbup:

I'm on to the may testing thread cause my cycle is 35 days long. at least i seem to be back to some form of normallacy after my mc last month :thumbup:
awww so sorry for you xx good luck for may xx

We're up to 20% of all March ladies getting their :bfp:
This thread is going strong :flower:

Good Luck to everyone still waiting to find out!!

:dust:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ive got long cycles too so im also waiting for the may testing :happydance:

12 days late and still no sign of AF anywhere... getting annoyed now... :( has anyone ever got a super late BFP?

I did a poll (but I can't find it! :growlmad:)
And one lady said she didn't get hers till CD35 I think it was

xx

Yesterday I cried all day over not-so-important stuff. THen got one little clotty spot of stuff. After that I had brown discharge which I've never had the rest of the day. All day today its been semi-heavy but not really and very very clotty sorry for all the tmi. I'm out. Gonna start temping, maybe try sperm meets egg. On to next month!

I did a poll (but I can't find it! :growlmad:)
And one lady said she didn't get hers till CD35 I think it was

xx

If its a thread you made your looking for then i think you can find them if you go on User CP and at the bottom of the list of threads that you have commented in there is a button that says View all subscribed threads (Think thats what it says) and it should be on there

If thats not what you mean .. im having incredibly blonde day so just ignore me :haha:

I am pretty sure I will be going out tomorrow.. Temp is dropping and I am having cramps..:( Here is to a new month with new possibilities!!

Sahrene

Hi, I'm down for testing in 28th. Unfortunately the witch arrived this morning can you update me please my lovely.

Congrats to all the March BFP's xx

I found it!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/295051-many-dpo-did-you-get-your-bfp-4.html

But this isn't the one with 35 days on it (I posted it everywhere! First tri, second, third and teens lol )

xx

Hey ladies I got my :bfp: today!! 14dpo, first month using Pre-seed. This really is a lucky thread. Good luck everyone :dust::dust::dust: xx

Is there any way to tell if you've had a chemical without testing?

Usially you could get a very faint bfp then it would disappear when i had mine i got a bfp very faint and it never got darker but most people dont know that they have had one.
Fingers crossed you havnt had one tho x

@Lylasmummy! Congratulations!!!! =D i just texted you! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"